League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   This guy got banned? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2872070)

One Day Remains 12-06-2012 02:36 AM

This guy got banned?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5756146/

Really?

I read through all of the chat logs, not just the purple words either, all of them. I looked at his item builds.

This guy did nothing wrong except try to remain polite despite his teammates raging like all hell at him.

What happened to "You won't be banned for having bad games!"

All I see is some posted reasons from the people that reported him (very likely premades) about things that can't even be proved from chatlogs.

"He ran into the enemy team because he has a bad score"

Excuse me? No, that's not how it works. This isn't Mordekaiser with Boots 5 and Zeals with 40 deaths. You don't know if this guy was getting focused in fights, trying his best to CC carries and hoping his team would clean up or just straight up being the only one trying to fight while his team cowered away to protect their KDAs.

Cases like this are just instilling fear in me and the people I've talked to about it. Forget about doing what might be best for your team as your scores expense because you might very well get banned for it.

I would have never, on even my angriest day, have punished this guy.

Riot, what the ****.

FaceCheckMyBush 12-06-2012 02:42 AM

1st game - intentional feeding
2nd game - trolling and purposely taking adc's CS even tho she asked him to stop
3rd game - intentionally feeding again
4th game - intentionally feeding again

You need to read harder and also read what the report reasons were.

One Day Remains 12-06-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush (Hozzászólás 32142848)
2nd game - trolling and purposely taking adc's CS even tho she asked him to stop

Are you dense?

"Oh his score was kind of bad, he must have been feeding on purpose!"

And did you even read the chat in game 2? He says he's going to grab a few CS, probably to get ahead on items, and Trist flips the **** out and starts trolling.

Apparently if you aren't CLG.EU Krepo playing Zyra then you aren't allowed to finish a game with more then 3 CS.

horror5how 12-06-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Ummmm... what?

Game 4 was a win for their team and he was still reported going 12/14.

Seriously, wtf is this? How did this 1) get to tribunal, and 2) get voted punish by tribunal? if this guy is guilty, who in this wretched "community" stands any sort of chance of avoiding bans? this guy is like the politest player i've ever seen.

this needs to be overturned.

riot, pls.

FaceCheckMyBush 12-06-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Day Remains (Hozzászólás 32142914)
Are you dense?

"Oh his score was kind of bad, he must have been feeding on purpose!"

No, but obviously you are. Based my decision not on the score but on the reasons for report (which was intentionally feeding) and based on the entire chat log. Derp.

Teladis 12-06-2012 03:00 AM

Hmm this should be a good read. I just made a thread about things like this. *sips his coffee and gets to work*

A Dying Dream 12-06-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

I sincerely hope that you aren't one of the people that takes part in the Tribunal. If you are, you're a prime example of why the Tribunal needs additional work. These games are intentionally feeding to you?

Did you even play this game when the Tribunal was first released? You'd know what intentional feeding was.

Yet if you look at the first game... he farmed, built legit items and wasn't so far out of bounds that you'd go "Wow, this is insanely legit."

It's even Ryze. For all you know he was rushing in to snare the carry so Xin and Olaf could get at them. If he was getting burst down before he could get any of his limited AoE off then he wouldn't be able to stockpile assists like so many champions.

But you wouldn't consider that, would you? You'd just take the report comments at face value.

And Game 4? The game where he gave his teammates a chance then politely informed them that he was ignoring them? The game where his teammates were flipping **** constantly because he used his abilities the way he wanted to?

The Tribunal is a joke and people like you that think these cases deserve to be punished are even worse. Community driven justice is garbage when the people judging could very well be the worst offenders of them all.

One Day Remains 12-06-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush (Hozzászólás 32143039)
No, but obviously you are. Based my decision not on the score but on the reasons for report (which was intentionally feeding) and based on the entire chat log. Derp.

The part where he tried communicating with his team before ignoring them for being verbally abusive?

FadedBLACKBEAR 12-06-2012 03:05 AM

OMFG, I'm crying! I need to start doing the tribunal more. LMFAO. The conversations are so funny! That made LoL fun again.

God Karthus NA 12-06-2012 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCheckMyBush (Hozzászólás 32143039)

Do you have any ounce of intelligence in you? It's your job to decide whether or not those reports are accurate. It's your job to decide whether or not he was actually intentionally feeding (he clearly wasn't - these are very typical rage reports). You seem to mindlessly believe those reports while disregarding what you read.

I'd like a Rioter to come in here and explain.