League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dear Riot. YOU GUYS BLOW! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2871858)

Mattmconohay 12-05-2012 11:26 PM

Dear Riot. YOU GUYS BLOW!

You guys dont know how to run a game to save your pathetic lives. To think i even supported you guys in season 2 is beyond me now considering your broken tribunal and this pathetic direction your taking the interface and gameplay in. You guys are the weakest game developers and i hope this game and your pathetic company goes under so hard that your forced to go back to college and actaully learn how to make video games just to make ends meat in this economy.

Suffer well fools!

Meserion 12-06-2012 06:26 AM

go back to CoD please.

you clearly don't understand is that Riot doesn't cater to one person, they cater to many. And to be honest, they've done a damn good job remaining open to the masses and still maintaing a fun game.

Clearly, you don't see quality when its right in front of you....

Don't get me wrong Riot does have issues, Karma and Heimerdinger REWORK! :P, but overall they deal a solid to their players.

Arcticfury 12-06-2012 08:03 AM

So we have a toxic player, who rages, and likely was punished in tribunal, so it must be broken, is now upset that the improvements to the interface will cause a slight time delay because of the learning curve, but will provide a vast improvement after that small hurdle.

Learn to play nicely, then learn to play, and then take time to learn the new improvements. It really seems you don't like learning, and you want to shove it back on Riot. Pathetic!

PrisonerOne 12-06-2012 08:43 AM

Not sure if trolling, but...

If you're going to take the time to post, at least identify and describe the problems you have rather than give your opinion on them.

Frost Unit 12-07-2012 03:42 AM

This new interface is WORSE than the one before. The shop, it's beyond horrible... At least give us the option to customize it so that the items we want are in the places we want. It's now so much harder to find an item, and takes longer. Also, I have the issue with buying 2 boots instead of upgrading them due to clicks not be registered or lag or something... The new fonts and interface... PLEASE GIVE AN OPTION OF REVERTING TO THE LAST INTERFACE

CashRuelz 12-07-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSnipe (Hozzászólás 32173940)
This new interface is WORSE than the one before. The shop, it's beyond horrible... At least give us the option to customize it so that the items we want are in the places we want. It's now so much harder to find an item, and takes longer. Also, I have the issue with buying 2 boots instead of upgrading them due to clicks not be registered or lag or something... The new fonts and interface... PLEASE GIVE AN OPTION OF REVERTING TO THE LAST INTERFACE

you know you can search for your items.. how long does that take?

Frost Unit 12-07-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CashRuelz (Hozzászólás 32197194)
you know you can search for your items.. how long does that take?

Longer than it should. Why can't we just make our own item page, just like how we can select mastery pages or rune pages. I only use about 10 items on any champ I play in mid lane. I don't need the option of even seeing a blood thirster, or warmogs, ninja tabis, dorans shield, etc. But some people might want that as a choice, so let there be a button where you click it and you get taken back to the normal shop, as it is now.
All I need are the basic DC,LB,AS,AAS,VS,ROA,AUG,ZH, Sorc Boots, Dorans Ring, and maybe a couple more items. It will make my life, and probably A LOT of the players lives easier if we had a way to organize items the way we wanted.
Instead of recommended items, make it previously chosen items, or whatever.