League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (December MCCC Submission) Jericho, the Gunsmith (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2871779)

ChristoFurocious 12-05-2012 11:42 PM

(December MCCC Submission) Jericho, the Gunsmith

Jericho, The gunsmith

(Innate) Feedback: Jericho gains strength from his abilities that are active on other champions. For each enemy and allied champion affected by one of jericho's abilities Jericho gains 10% bonus attack speed (Max 7 stacks).

(Q) Roaring Embers: Jericho gains an Ember Bullet every 15 seconds and can hold up to 4 ember bullets. Upon use Jericho emits a jet of flame from his gun in a short but wide cone dealing 45/60/75/90/105+(70% AD) to all enemies hit by the blast and reduce their magic resistance by 15/25/35/45/55 for 2 seconds. All allies in the blast have there armor hardened by the flames increasing it by 15/25/35/45/55 for 2 seconds
Cone Range: 500 long by 900 wide Cost:60 Mana and one Ember Bullet Cool Down:7 seconds

(W)Energy Snap: (Passive) Jericho's basic attacks deal 2/4/6/8/10 bonus magic damage per stack of Ember and Crackling Bullet.
(Active) Jericho ends all effects of his abilities in range. Enemy Champions that had been affected by one of jericho's abilities are Stunned for 2 seconds.Jericho's next attack deals(60%AP)(50%AD) plus 10/20/30/40/50 bonus Magic damage per Allied champion that had been affected by one of his abilities.
Cost:90 mana Range: 900 CD: 24/22/20/18/16

(E) Crackling Light:Jericho gains an Crackling Bullet every 15 seconds and can hold up to 4 Crackling Bullets. When used Jericho Fires a lightning bolt dealing 70/90/110/130/150(+70%AP) to all enemies it ends on and reducing there armor by 30/45/60/75/90 for 2 seconds. Any Ally that the bolt passes through become energized gaining 5/10/15/20/25% cool down reduction for 4 seconds.
Length of Bolt:800 WIdth:300 Cost: 60 Mana and one Crackling Bullet; Cool Down 6 seconds.

(R) Spiraling Beasts: (Passive) Reduces the time it takes for Jericho to gain new bullets by 1/3/5 seconds
(Active): Releases a dragon of fire and a snake of lightning that twine together as they blaze forward in a line dealing 250/400/550 (+100%AP)(+70% AD) magic damage to all enemies it passes through and slows them by 40% for 4 seconds. Any Ally that the beasts pass through are swept up in it's wake gaining 40% bonus movement speed for 4 seconds.
Cost 150 Mana; line dimensions:2000 long by 400 wide; Cool Down: 110/100/90 seconds

Luninareph 12-10-2012 10:16 AM

Hello, fellow MCCC-er :) Here to give feedback.

Passive: Seems a bit too strong at early levels. Imagine him on Dominion, if he goes top during the initial teamfight and hits his abilities in the 4v4 fight for windmill. He gets 70% AS right off the bat. I'd suggest you make his maximum stacks of AS increase with his level rather than being a flat 7 max at all levels. Just advice, though.

Q and E: Just going to address these two together, as they're kind of equal-and-opposite. I assume the idea is, if you're building AD, you should use E first for the armor reduction, then fire Q, and vice versa if you're building AP. I like the trade-off there. What I'm not so fond of are the secondary beneficial effects. The armor buff on Q and the CDR buff on E both feel kind of random and tacked on. Am I supposed to use my shots to buff my allies? Am I wasting my potential if I'm not activating both effects with every shot? What do the armor buff and the MR debuff have to do with each other? The support effects feel quite potent, but not exactly useful, if you understand what I'm saying. I'm not entirely sure what kind of effects would feel better on Q and E, but I think you might want to consider different effects of some kind for them.

W: 80 bonus magic damage at max bullet stacks feels like a lot to me. 200 bonus magic damage, plus a total 1.1 added ratio off different stats, on an autoattack feels like even more to me. Wit's End only gives 42 bonus magic damage, after all. Might want to tone this ability down a little.

R: I like this ability, especially as I'm sure it would look awesome. I like the cooldown on the bullets for leveling it up, and I like the ally speed buff, although that makes it feel a bit like Nami's ult. It seems like it does a LOT of damage, though, especially for such a wide AOE and relatively low CD. Might want to doublecheck these numbers as well.

Just suggestions. Take them as you will. He seems more fun than Graves, especially with that ult :) I'd love feedback on my entry as well, if you get the time: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post32124256