League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   autopunish is a serious problem (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2871681)

HerpesSandwich 12-05-2012 09:58 PM

autopunish is a serious problem

i know i know. my name says it all, and to the rest of you auto-punishers. I DID NOTHING WRONG! i read the cases, and my account should not be banned what-so-ever. most of my reports come from single individuals. the tribunal system is totally flawed.

Great Pyrenees 12-06-2012 01:18 AM

#1 post your reform card
#2 educate yourself on how the tribunal actually works (Read my guide in the guides section)
#3 if it is not a perma ban then please learn from this mistake and move on a more positive person
#4 if it was a permaban create a new account knowing the correct way to behave now.
#5 I wish you the best!
#6 the tribunal has a 20% pardon rate, so your post is totally inaccurate.

Haljegh 12-06-2012 02:07 AM

HerpesSandwich would be an insta-punish for me.

kaleb bartlett 12-06-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haljegh (Hozzászólás 32143109)
HerpesSandwich would be an insta-punish for me.

yep, the name alone is punishable.

TenienDaithen 12-06-2012 12:45 PM

It used to be, and as far as I know still is, the punishment for names was to change the name to emailsupport32145382637788numbers.

If the report wasn't for the name, the name isn't even shown in the tribunal. It's really hard to insta-punish a name that isn't shown.

LittleDi 12-06-2012 01:12 PM

I will guess the name is the reported reason. In which case doing nothing wrong in the game would still result in a punish vote. It is suggested you contact support and get a name change.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-06-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees (Hozzászólás 32142561)
#1 post your reform card
#2 post your reform card
#3 post your reform card
#4 post your reform card
#5 post your reform card
#6 post your reform card

Fixed.

PessimiStick 12-06-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenienDaithen (Hozzászólás 32153489)
It used to be, and as far as I know still is, the punishment for names was to change the name to emailsupport32145382637788numbers.

If the report wasn't for the name, the name isn't even shown in the tribunal. It's really hard to insta-punish a name that isn't shown.

Whenever I've reported someone who was toxic, I've also mentioned their name in the report text if it was something possibly offensive.

I don't care about offensive names at all, and usually find them funny, but any way to get more people to click punish on a toxic player is a win as far as I'm concerned.

BrightNooblar 12-06-2012 09:16 PM

Didn't you complain about this in GD as well? I seem to remember your reform card making you look well worth punishing.

TenienDaithen 12-06-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PessimiStick (Hozzászólás 32159953)
Whenever I've reported someone who was toxic, I've also mentioned their name in the report text if it was something possibly offensive.

I don't care about offensive names at all, and usually find them funny, but any way to get more people to click punish on a toxic player is a win as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough, I suppose. Although, an idea like that could be abused to help push a borderline case through. Such as, just typing something offensive and claiming it's his name when his name could be cuddlebunny. I wouldn't take it in to account when judging the case if the system didn't put the name there. I only look at what's verifiable in the evidence.