League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   HX-T9, the hextech tank (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2871547)

Keala Mensha Kha 12-05-2012 09:09 PM

HX-T9, the hextech tank

me and my brother, Nazrekain, came up with this champion while on vacation figured it was interesting so i would post it. the whole concept of the champion is a mobile weapons platform that bounces between an AD caster and an ADC depending on what polarity you are in, you gain positive charge when you basic attack, and lose it when you cast a spell, if you have no positive charge you gain a negative charge when you cast a spell. you can have 100 of one charge but never both charges at the same time, if not in combat for more than 6 sec, you lose 5 polarity each sec.

passive- Weaponized- receives 5% movement and 5% AS while in positive polarity charge, and 5% AD and 5% CDR while in negative polarity charge

Q- positive polarity- Shell shock: fires an explosive round at the target area, slowing enemies for 1 sec, and doing 50/75/100/125/150 base damage and .6 AD ratio. the damage is split evenly between targets in the area, with a 12 CD reduced by 1 sec for each enemy champion hit

Q- negative polarity- Rail-gun: fires a skillshot nuke that passes through all enemies dealing 40/60/80/100/120 and 1.0 AD ratio, with a 14/12/10/8/6 CD, all enemy targets hit suffer the full damage.

W-positive polarity- self repair: shuts down non-essential systems to heal for 110/120/130/140/150 and .6 AP ratio. 20 sec CD instantly shifts you into negative polarity. can be cast again to interrupt the heal effect.

W- negative polarity- overcharge- your next basic attack deals additional magic damage based on your missing health, and .4 AD ratio. this effect instantly shifts you into positive polarity on your next basic attack. 20 sec CD

E- positive polarity- flash bang: fires a concussive grenade into a target area. targets in the center are stunned for 1.5 sec, while targets on the outside are slowed by 65% and blinded, with a 17 sec CD

E- negative polarity- shrapnel grenade: fires a grenade at the target area, dealing 100/110/120/130/140 with .4 AD ratio and an additional 10% damage to champions over 5 sec, with a 14 sec CD

R- Ion cannon- fires a concentrated burst of energy at a target location, dealing 150/200/250 damage and .8 ratio, this has a very long range, and depletes all of your positive or negative charge returning you to 0

um....please comment?

Zarkof 12-05-2012 10:48 PM

I retract my statements. Have fun being unable to read my criticism thanks to those goons down there.

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-06-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 32140769)
You can't have a champion be able to switch between two roles with just the flip of a switch. It doesn't work like that. You can have a champion that has a good kit for bruiser and be a quasi-ranged carry, like Jayce.

arent you contradicting yourself? you say that you cant have a champion be able to switch between two different roles and then you go on to explain that jayce does this as either a bruser or a ranged ad carry. ad caster and ad carry thats not that big of a leap (think master yi he relies on his spells instead of just auto attacks even when he is ad yi).

now on to the actual commenting, the most i see that needs to be changed is some ratios like on his negative Q make that bonus ad instead of just ad and reduce it to like .8 instead of a 1.0 i think that would be better, also define the ranges of his abilites and maybe change how he gets the possitive and negative charges or at least put that part in the passive. i would love to see a tank in league (like a physical one not like the role of a tank).

Zarkof 12-06-2012 10:49 AM

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-06-2012 12:52 PM

okay so then he is a sudo carry also is it a giant leap from ad caster to ad carry? because i dont think it is.

Zarkof 12-06-2012 01:56 PM

Keala Mensha Kha 12-13-2012 04:05 PM

i would put range info on it but since i don't exactly know the...measurements i guess that riot uses to define how far a skill shot goes, would love if some one gave what they felt was a good range though :D, and thanks for the feedback

Jegalo 12-13-2012 04:29 PM

I think this is a very interesting take on a transforming champion. Good job! (And the same to your brother, too)

EDIT: Also, if abilities subtract from your positive polarity, shouldn't basic attacks subtract from negative polarity?

Keala Mensha Kha 12-13-2012 07:17 PM

ya actually i think i put that in the post, that basic attacks consume some negative charge i may have worded it poorly but essentially when you cast a spell you gain negative polarity, and when you basic attack you gain positive polarity. or if you are in the opposite polarity you simply lose a little of your current polarity until you reach neutral polarity,

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-13-2012 09:57 PM

oh boy the tank is back :D