League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Skin Concept] Zed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2869595)

Optio 12-05-2012 12:39 PM

[Skin Concept] Zed

1 Attachment(s)
My friend and I both love playing Zed. However we both noticed that he looks kind of like shredder from TMNT. So our skin idea is to basically have a more Shredder like skin for Zed. You could call him Shred. Also his shadow could be a foot ninja instead of just a shadow.

Legionaire909 12-05-2012 02:32 PM

Hehehehe, that would be funny. You should change the Title to something less generic though so it will get more noticed. Like * Zed Skin Concept, "Shred" *, just idea for ya :P

The5lacker 12-05-2012 04:18 PM

One, copywrited image.

Two, why? He already looks like Shredder, what would a Shredder skin look like? Zed, only getting his **** kicked in by a bunch of adolescent genetically altered shelled reptilian martial artists?

Zarkof 12-05-2012 04:52 PM

Copyright didn't stop them from making Talon, Youmuu's Ghostblade, or Wriggle's Lantern.

The5lacker 12-05-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 32132075)
Copyright didn't stop them from making Talon, Youmuu's Ghostblade, or Wriggle's Lantern.

Oh, pray tell me what Talon, Youmuu's, and Wriggle are copyrights of?

Or how that redeems your idea from being woefully uninspired and a waste of both Riot's time and anyone's RP?

Zarkof 12-05-2012 06:26 PM

Assassin's Creed and Touhou. And why are you so ignorant as to assume that I am the OP? Ideas are not a waste of time. The only waste here is you. Go back under your bridge.

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-05-2012 11:40 PM

saw this comming a mile away. its not like everyone posted shredder on the official zed page on this site or anything.

ZanzabarTheEagle 12-05-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The5lacker (Hozzászólás 32130719)
One, copywrited image.

Two, why? He already looks like Shredder, what would a Shredder skin look like? Zed, only getting his **** kicked in by a bunch of adolescent genetically altered shelled reptilian martial artists?

for more of why you're wrongabout the copywrite lets look at zyra and augemented singed. both are clearly from the batman comics (poison ivy and bane respectivly) but they exist in this game. so im pretty sure they could work something to give him a "shredder skin" which in and of itself is redundent as you pointed out; he already looks like shredder. furthermore fiddlesticks says if only i had a brain which is what the scarcrow says in the Wizard of Oz that holds a copywrite, mad hatter shaco is the mad hatter from alice in wonderland which is also copywritten. oh the list never ends it goes on and on and on and on.

Zernix 03-19-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by optio (Hozzászólás 32122443)
my friend and i both love playing zed. However we both noticed that he looks kind of like shredder from tmnt. So our skin idea is to basically have a more shredder like skin for zed. You could call him shred. Also his shadow could be a foot ninja instead of just a shadow.

i agree

Jedite1000 03-19-2013 07:39 PM

zed is more like lord zed from power rangers