League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Where would you like to live in/out of runetera? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2869494)

Selwyn1 12-05-2012 01:16 PM

Where would you like to live in/out of runetera?

Where would you like to live in or out of Runetera? and please give a good reason and have a bad pun mabey?

Selwyn1 12-05-2012 01:32 PM

The main two places would live are The Shadow Isles and The Void

The Shadow Isles come on who does not think that place is supercool come on you got Elise, Evelynn, Hecarin, Karthus, Hue(Morde)kaiser, and Yorick. The isles just got the new map and come on they are all super cool and make up most of Pentakill. I personally am DYING (get the joke it's because most of them are dead and yeah I make terrible jokes,) to know more of the isles and what is the full might of their armies, plus more between Hecarin and Mordekaiser.

The Void there is so much you can do with it (guess the lore here is kind "void" still bad jokes,). All there champs NOM(Cho)'Gath, Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, and Malzahar. How many entities are out in the void and it would be cool to see a nuteral party to a grudge match (Urgot and Garen, Renekton and Nasus ect.) Sephone (not the name I would have chose but look in the forums for the champ idea), aka. the girl who got sacrificed in the JoJ (Journal of Justice) volume 14, in addation to lore she could be Kassadin's daughter, mad at her father for letting her be sacrificed to the void, mad at Malzahar for starting the ritual. There is many places to go with the void and still have it make sense.

P.S I can't Wait to see what you wonderful people choose XD

Scoutacus 12-05-2012 01:53 PM

I would live in Demacia, simply because I enjoy the fact that the people of Demacia have high standards/strong moral compass, and I really enjoy that (as it is often unheard of nowadays).

On top of that, would enjoy hearing "For Demacia, now, and forever", coming straight from Jarvan's mouth. =p

TheNarvalOfDeath 12-05-2012 03:31 PM

I was always intrigued about the life in the Vodoo lands, i imagine it to be a rather tropical place, with small cabins made of cane and sticks and a tribal way of life. Although if i dont missrecall, i think Annie's family lives here.

PS: You put Demica instead of Demacia, also i never knew (or paid atention) but i think its Zaun, not Zuan and Morgon Pass, not MorgAn. That aside, nice thread :)

Selwyn1 12-06-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarvalOfDeath (Hozzászólás 32126611)
PS: You put Demica instead of Demacia, also i never knew (or paid atention) but i think its Zaun, not Zuan and Morgon Pass, not MorgAn. That aside, nice thread :)

Yeah I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes I got dental sugery 5 hours before I made the poll and just guessed on some of the names.

P.S and nice chice BTW are you sure you just didn't wanna be with Annie? XD

1Eredale 12-06-2012 02:15 PM

My character used to live in Piltover for quite a while before the whole progress thing came about... After that, he's mostly traveling, most frequent places being Ionia, Bilgewater, and IoW, least frequent being Freljord and Noxus, both of which are cold, literally and figuratively.

TheMrWreckz 12-06-2012 05:24 PM

Ionia and Freljord, are the chillest (layed back) placest imo and i like that

Selwyn1 12-07-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakebar2 (Hozzászólás 32159044)
Ionia and Freljord, are the chillest (layed back) placest imo and i like that

nice joke you know how to keep the joke a little cold (ha my bad pun on you good one get it ha I didn't but thanks for voting)

Tsaalyo 12-07-2012 06:53 PM

Demacia, easily. Nothing like feeling safe and secure, surrounded by good and noble people.

Spartan Buddhist 12-08-2012 05:52 AM

Kumungu or the Plague Jungles, the way of the jungle is the way I like to go.

Also, talking monkeys!