League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Funny Sr players "trying out things bifur srz biznus nurmals" stories (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2869411)

Infirc 12-05-2012 12:54 PM

Funny Sr players "trying out things bifur srz biznus nurmals" stories

This is not a rant since i want to have a good laugh with funny stories
Well i know Dominion high elos don't have to deal as much with this, but at the moment with the new patch Dominion low elos are rampaging with guys that when you check have 10 DOminion wins as a maximum and are trying out builds intended for Sr, so even if they got nice theory and the build might work on SR, it just doesn't make the cut on Dominion , so i got two stories.

-One, what Sr community is mostly known for: Ragers, got players raging for anything, the funny part is that the guys raging are people that have 10 Dominion wins at max and are buiilding weird things like triforce+Pd xin zhao or stacking pds on Missfortune and raging at revives defending that ghost/ignite flash/ignite are superior.

And the most interesting one: I got a Pooting Karthus MAn, that's a rare sight , i was laughing my ass off that game, long story short it didn't work, but man it was a Friging POOTING KARTHUS it was frigging hilarious xD.

FOODFOOD 12-05-2012 12:57 PM

*15 minutes into the game*

"WTF AD MALZ?!?!?!"
"/all Report Malz."

Skulleer 12-05-2012 01:11 PM

Hmm, I thought TF and PD on Xin would be good...?

Westlin 12-05-2012 01:36 PM

I was playing AD Malzahar bot lane against an Akali and pretty much dominated bot until this other guy started ganking bot. At the end the guy who was ganking bot called be a troll and said he was gonna report me funny thing is the Akali and a player on my team came to my defense and the guy still insisted that I was a troll.

Remembered another one: Was playing WW with a Darius on my team and two squishies top their team was all ad so after Darius finished Triforce I said, "Darius you should consider getting armor they have all ad." His response, "STFU I do what I want." He then built Infinity Edge and attackspeed. Needless to say we lost

Rashidas 12-05-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOODFOOD (Hozzászólás 32121009)
*15 minutes into the game*

"WTF AD MALZ?!?!?!"
"/all Report Malz."

I have seen this far more times then I care to say.

I once had someone on my team rage quit when they realized we all had revive.

FOODFOOD 12-05-2012 02:02 PM

Ha, yea. And they never realize it until way late into the game. They're losing and need someone/something to blame. They obviously turn to the score to decide, since it's such an accurate metric of talent. If they're in 3rd or better, it's 4th and 5th place's fault (most likely bot lane). If they're last, it's because "Dominion is sh*t and only noobs play it. So IMBA."

Rashidas 12-05-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOODFOOD (Hozzászólás 32123354)
Ha, yea. And they never realize it until way late into the game. They're losing and need someone/something to blame. They obviously turn to the score to decide, since it's such an accurate metric of talent. If they're in 3rd or better, it's 4th and 5th place's fault (most likely bot lane). If they're last, it's because "Dominion is sh*t and only noobs play it. So IMBA."

Reminds me of an Eve I had the other day, I was bot as Zyra and she accused me of being the reason we were losing based on my score. One of our team mates chimes in saying "well a 2/15/0 Eve is not exactly good either" or something like that.

Eve's response?

"It's not about score morons!"

Because you know, that totally does not contradict their earlier accusation.

NavyGothic 12-05-2012 05:11 PM

I had a kinda amusing one the other day.

An SR player locked in Yorick, and didn't seem to be aware that we were queued for Dom. He was willing to take bot lane anyway and did quite well, and we won that game handily. At the end of the game, "Hey, that was more fun than I thought."

He requeued and we ended up on the same team again, and took bot Yorick once more. He did well again and it was a really good match, but we lost. End of match? "omg this map sucks... why did I waste my time?"

Then there's the "lol you got beaten by AD Malz, terrible" that pops up sometimes from someone on either team. That's always quite amusing.

Lindre 12-05-2012 06:11 PM

I played something like 11-12 games today. I won 2. Yes, two. I was in the positives for W/L today by several, I am now in the negatives.

Several games with 3 squishy ADC and a squishy mage.
One game with an afk.
One game with two afks and his reason being "It was only the first few minutes"
One game with 3 AD's with Black Cleavers and a BFT Teemo on the other team.
One game where top managed to have a Kat go 18/3, an Akali 15/4, a Xin 13/5 and a Heimer 2/3/37. (I was bot and stalemating/winning.)
One game where they consistently either towerdived or engaged 3 enemies by themself one by one, as a squishy no less.
One game where the ADC's literally just stood there as they got beat on, even though I was peeling for them. Just stood there, even playing the ADC's with escapes.
And there was more where that came from...

The majority of the games also had me getting pretty much instakilled as a tank with 200+ Armor/MR with over 3k HP.

Yeah... It was tons of fun.

smXho 12-06-2012 01:25 AM

My favourite is usually when 4 people taking smite because they realised they queued wrong and no one wants to dodge, so they all call jungle at the same time