League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Want me to hit "Punish" on your case? Just say one of these words! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2868303)

swan2swan 12-05-2012 04:32 AM

Want me to hit "Punish" on your case? Just say one of these words!

You, yes, you right there, you, too can be punished! It's easy! All you have to do is guess these words correctly and use them in a game!

1. This six-letter word starts with "F", and it's sometimes abbreviated to a three-letter "f" word, and it is incredibly disrespectful to certain groups of people.

2. This word starts with "r", it is also six letters long, and it generally means to "slow down"; also, adding an "ed" turns it into an adjective that is supposed to be used to describe a slower rate of learning, but today's society has turned it into something much more offensive.

3. Also, there are a great variety of racist terms that people can use, many of which I'm not even familiar with, but one that everyone knows that begins with an "n". You want to be punished? Go ahead and spout those racist terms!

Wondering what these words are? Well, just guess correctly in one of the cases in the Tribunal, and you win a punish vote!

Oh, but we also have a bonus word today! Be very careful about using the word "raped" in your casual conversation--I have zero tolerance for people who take that issue lightly or try turning it into a joke. My intolerance and society's surprising tolerance of the term have probably resulted in me getting some cases "wrong," but I don't care. If you throw this word around loosely, I will hit "punish."

Here are some of today's lucky winners!

Quote:

and none r******* veig
Quote:

that's ***ing r*****
Quote:

we would have ****ing raped mid
Quote:

you r****** ****
Quote:

f*****

These lucky winners will be eligible for a great number of prizes--we've got the warning, the three-day ban, the one-week ban, and even the Grand Prize--the all-inclusive, lifelong PERMABAN!

All you have to do to earn one of these fantastic prizes is to keep using those words above in your games. And then you TOO can be banned!

TLDR: DON'T BE A JERK.

800eloPubtrash 12-05-2012 05:56 AM

How about "reported"? Us jerks just love to threaten people's time and money.

1v1 on RS 12-05-2012 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Reading this thread makes me cringe, you're a loser. Gtfo the internet.

Luvatar 12-05-2012 12:09 PM

Might also want to add to that list any kind of reference to male genitalia, especially the kind that ask to perform a vacuum on it.

And the more vulgar approach to: "Please digest fecal matter". Gross.

DiabolusReborn 12-05-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrovichPugge (Hozzászólás 32112940)
Reading this thread makes me cringe, you're a loser. Gtfo the internet.

Agreed. what a ****ing care bear dumbass... i bet this moron votes for obama and thinks hes actually helping america. OP trying the police the internet of swear words... you F.U.C.K.I.N.G IDIOT.

Kirska 12-05-2012 12:41 PM

Someone is butthurt about the election... Seriously who invited the trolls in?

FWIW I liked your post, OP.

Sereg Anfaug 12-05-2012 12:51 PM

Hey OP. How about you actually apply judgment and objectivity to the case to find out whether the player is actually toxic, rather then autopunishing when they say a word you don't like?

For the record, I'm one of the stricter judges, and have never been on the wrong end of the Tribunal, but this standard for punishing is bull****.

DiabolusReborn 12-05-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirska (Hozzászólás 32122565)
Someone is butthurt about the election... Seriously who invited the trolls in?

FWIW I liked your post, OP.

I dont live in america is was making an analogy of how idiotic op was. Op is the type of person that will probably break down into tears if i said one slightly mildly offensive word.

Bigg Secksey 177 12-05-2012 06:22 PM

I start getting annoyed when I see the word noob more then 3 times, especially when the afformentioned has stated they are on a smurf account... I also hate "uninstall" and sadly even the occasional " go kill yourself"

MMHSTerror 12-05-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn (Hozzászólás 32123007)
I dont live in america is was making an analogy of how idiotic op was. Op is the type of person that will probably break down into tears if i said one slightly mildly offensive word.

OP isn't being idiotic at all, just making humour with words that call for a insta-punish. Words can hurt people, if you think it is fine to hurt people, then tell us where you live and we'll smash a crowbar into your face since you think it is fine to do so.