League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ban and reports are not enought (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2867538)

Ramlock 12-04-2012 10:58 PM

Ban and reports are not enought

Hello Community
i just want to complain about the trolls on ranked games
my first 3 games were good, i won, i did good support and teamwork with my Mid AP mage

everything was going fine, but then, i lost 3 games in a row, because we had trolls
i will give an example, right now i lost a game because 2 guys wanted to be the jungler
they both sucked
olaf was 1/9/2 and nunu was 0/8/3

i dont like to dodge, because i have to wait alot, and usually, i just have time to play 2 games per day

this is what i propose (sorry for my bad english)
at the end of the game, u will lose less rank points if someone in your team feeded alot, and got reported by the team and enemy team after the game finish

this will reduce the insatisfaction, because good players will not lose that points, and trolls will feel less interested in trolling more games

Ramlock 12-05-2012 01:31 PM

i just lost a game right now
the situation was pretty similar
we had a dude playing as leona
the game was going excelent, we took baron 2 times, 2 inhibitors destroyed
then this guy tower dived and died 2 times, got mad and went AFK
he came back after blaming the team for some minutes, then we lost a teamfight and he ragequit
we could resist 10 minutes more without him

our match score was 28/20, this guy fed 10 times
after the game we all reported him for leaving the game
and here, is were this sistem should be implemented
if there is a leaver in your team, that got reported severaly, u lose less rank points, maybe just the half

Ramlock 12-05-2012 06:17 PM

another 2 defeats, 2 leavers more
the first was ragequit
the second was afk since the game started, we thought he will reconnect, but nothing happend

my Elo was 1280, i was doing pretty well, but now, i just cant get a decent game
i really think that the actual ranked points system, sucks pretty hard, specially when u are not playing bad
i have recorded all my games, im going to upload a video soon about this inconvenient
i dont really have much time for playing, and play something that makes u feel like u are loosing your time
this type of unfair inconvenients force people like me to stop playing lol, and try something else

I INSIST!!!! if someone is AFK the whole game, of someone is feeding uncontrollably, if 2 guys are going jungler, or ever worst, all mid, your team SHOULD NOT LOSE POINTS

Ramlock 12-06-2012 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i just lost a game
another clear example of what im talking about

HellaChobo 12-06-2012 05:42 PM

The problem with your suggestion is it is subject to manipulation. Teams will routinely report the worst player on the team just to minimize the ELO loss even if that person does not deserve it.

Ramlock 12-06-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellaChobo (Hozzászólás 32159544)
The problem with your suggestion is it is subject to manipulation. Teams will routinely report the worst player on the team just to minimize the ELO loss even if that person does not deserve it.

yes, and thats not correct
this idea should not be applied always
just in case of leavers maybe

Frost Unit 12-07-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramlock (Hozzászólás 32158816)
i just lost a game
another clear example of what im talking about

Since he had exhaust, he was probably joking.
And anyways, YOU'RE the one choosing heimerdinger....If that's not troll, idk what is..

Ramlock 12-07-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSnipe (Hozzászólás 32173953)
Since he had exhaust, he was probably joking.
And anyways, YOU'RE the one choosing heimerdinger....If that's not troll, idk what is..

Heimerdinge have been my main champ since 2009
i have won 90% of my games with Heim, even on tournaments i use him
i think u underestimate his potencial if u think that picking heimer is a troll choice

Ramlock 12-07-2012 09:32 AM

more leavers, more trolls, my elo is going to hell right now
but somehow, im starting to accept this stuattion without complaining
its like.... there is nothing u can actually do about
its like going to las Vegas, hoping to always win..... its all about luck

Ramlock 12-10-2012 03:14 AM

well, this was kinda new
our support raqequit at minute 3?
Damn XD