League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Twisted Treeline, I feel robbed. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2867168)

ErrkDawg 12-04-2012 08:35 PM

Twisted Treeline, I feel robbed.

Let me start off by saying i've been playing this game for coming on 3 years now. I have spent well over $300 on this game. I only played the old twisted treeline 3v3 map, and now its gone. I have sunk way too much money on this game to just give up on it. I have been trying to force myself to like the new map ever since it came out. Riot, I BEG you to at least put both maps back or something, anything at all. I just need a sign that you still care about your fan base and the players who have stuck with you from the beginning.

Demacry 12-04-2012 08:59 PM

Are you saying that you still play every single game you've ever bought? ( I'm assuming that like me you've spent well into the thousands on video games for all types of systems) I may have only been playing for nearly a year but even though I loved the old TT it was obvious there were a ton of abusable flaws with it. Instead of crying over something Riot has confirmed time and again they will not do you should be grateful that they're such an awesome company that they'd take the time to balance and rework something that was "working" and already had a dedicated fan base.

I have to ask if your bank is pointing a gun and demanding that you stick with this, because they arnt suppose to do that.

davidmcdavid 12-04-2012 09:13 PM

solidarity, spent 1.5k on game to play TT now I can't. **** me right

TheM0ve 12-04-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErrkDawg (Hozzászólás 32101566)
Let me start off by saying i've been playing this game for coming on 3 years now. I have spent well over $300 on this game. I only played the old twisted treeline 3v3 map, and now its gone. I have sunk way too much money on this game to just give up on it. I have been trying to force myself to like the new map ever since it came out. Riot, I BEG you to at least put both maps back or something, anything at all. I just need a sign that you still care about your fan base and the players who have stuck with you from the beginning.

Ive also spent over $300 on champs and skins throughout the last couple years. Only play 3v3. I like the new spawns but not a fan of the new map. Its all just team fights and thats it. Feel like most champs are not viable. Forced to play tanky champs or lose. Not as fun as old TT. I do like the quicker games though and not playing teams that camp spawn for 60 mins as a strat.

ErrkDawg 12-05-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demacry (Hozzászólás 32102407)
Are you saying that you still play every single game you've ever bought? ( I'm assuming that like me you've spent well into the thousands on video games for all types of systems) I may have only been playing for nearly a year but even though I loved the old TT it was obvious there were a ton of abusable flaws with it. Instead of crying over something Riot has confirmed time and again they will not do you should be grateful that they're such an awesome company that they'd take the time to balance and rework something that was "working" and already had a dedicated fan base.

I have to ask if your bank is pointing a gun and demanding that you stick with this, because they arnt suppose to do that.

I feel you just flew way off topic. Im talking about spending over $300 on ONE game squirt. Not a bunch. Yes their were flaws, but the old TT with flaws is better than the new one overall to me still.

Aexalven 12-06-2012 01:00 AM

Ive wasted tons of money on this game too. But after "rework" of the twisted treeline I just stopped playing. Sure, ive wasted about 250 euro or more on this game but must finally leave this toxic game behind, and ruining my fav map is a good excuse for me. Fail move riot.

Lorthix 12-06-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErrkDawg (Hozzászólás 32138196)
I feel you just flew way off topic. Im talking about spending over $300 on ONE game squirt. Not a bunch. Yes their were flaws, but the old TT with flaws is better than the new one overall to me still.

TIL you can attempt to demean someone by calling them 'squirt', but you apparently never need to learn the difference between their and there.

teh d wreck 12-06-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheM0ve (Hozzászólás 32103626)
Forced to play tanky champs or lose. Not as fun as old TT.

Since the new map release I have been a dedicated glass canon squishy player and haven't had a problem going against bruiser teams. When people play 3 bruisers they actually put themselves in a bad place and lack some damage, while also being all or mostly melee. The old TT was notorious for the bruiser meta far more then the new TT, especially with all the new items that allow you to deal more damage. % based damage, plus tons of armor/magic pen items. I've had great games with Cait, Zil, Ziggs, Leblonk, Brand, and others. With LB in particular she can still melt tanks, and I've even noticed if you build right and your team focuses properly she can also be a late game beast.

This is just what I noticed from my games.

Edit: Definitely have lost against some bruiser make ups, but that's largely to do with team make up [blink pick], and/or bad coordination on my team.

imawerido 12-06-2012 02:01 PM

i absolutely agree with ErrkDawg ive my self have spent the same amount and only played threes please please riot give us our treeline back

Archer Lusk 12-06-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raherin (Hozzászólás 32147838)
Since the new map release I have been a dedicated glass canon squishy player and haven't had a problem going against bruiser teams. When people play 3 bruisers they actually put themselves in a bad place and lack some damage, while also being all or mostly melee. The old TT was notorious for the bruiser meta far more then the new TT, especially with all the new items that allow you to deal more damage. % based damage, plus tons of armor/magic pen items. I've had great games with Cait, Zil, Ziggs, Leblonk, Brand, and others. With LB in particular she can still melt tanks, and I've even noticed if you build right and your team focuses properly she can also be a late game beast.

This is just what I noticed from my games.

Edit: Definitely have lost against some bruiser make ups, but that's largely to do with team make up [blink pick], and/or bad coordination on my team.

Lol here you are starting with other people. I need to stop coming to the forums... People like you (Riot Groupies) are the reason why people who liked old TT don't come to the forums anymore. You ran them off by annoying them so they can't say how they really feel. Riot's little attack dogs. Woof woof... I’m trying to speak to you in your native language.