League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I AM FORMALLY REPORTING ALL STREAMERS FOR RIOT REVIEW! srsly (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2866795)

RYOThatesme 12-04-2012 08:15 PM

I AM FORMALLY REPORTING ALL STREAMERS FOR RIOT REVIEW! srsly

They have 100-20,000 people watching them! They say a ton of ****, laugh at people, call them noobs and everything, but then I get banned for calling 1 person a noob in from of 9 people. Why do you favor them! WHY DO YOU FAVOR THEM! HOW CAN YOU FAVOR THEM? WHERE IN THE SUMMONERS CODE DOES IT SAY "YOU ARE EXEMPT FROM ALL OF THESE CODES IF YOU ARE PROMOTING OUR PRODUCT" Where in the **** does it say this riot?

You tell us to follow the summoners code, then you don't act fairly to us? Why don't you follow your own code instead of holding us to a standard that not even you guys can meet?

Riot! Why won't you follow your own code?!? You tell us to do it, why are streamers exempt! TELL ME WHY THEY DONT GET BANNED WHEN THEY DONT FOLLOW THE SUMMONERS CODE BUT I DO!

Hear our cries riot! You should not be aloud to ban only people that don't promote your product! You as a company, should hold everyone to the same standards, you should no make exceptions for these streamers! THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE MOST INFLUENCE! Honestly, what if I started streaming, promoted smoking pot, and got all the kids to do it with me. Is there nothing you could do because I didn't do it in game? Would you just let me continue promoting the use of drugs with your game as a catalyst?

Are you dodging the fact that they signed the summoners code? That just because they promote your game they get exemptions. NO, so keep your word and ban the rest of them!

Koala Frenzy 12-04-2012 08:15 PM

Screw that. Phantomlord's an awesome streamer.

ViktorKush 12-04-2012 08:16 PM

Well, I don't think Riot can ban people for saying things on their stream but not in the actual game, because of the whole Constitution thing

King Reedwise 12-04-2012 08:16 PM

I reported a guy on my friend's list that Aphromoo sold a carry to. Even opened his Paypal and coordinated payment on stream. I even linked the vod where he did this. Nothing ever happened.

SOSBrigade 12-04-2012 08:17 PM

i think this is the 3rd or 4th thread, its pretty annoying now

Kat Commander 12-04-2012 08:18 PM

You sure do love caps lock...

Peacë 12-04-2012 08:18 PM

No one gives a **** what people say on stream, because nobody else in game has to listen to their garbage. Spouting it in game is a different matter, as we lose useful communication upon muting an ally, yet we must still endure their drivel if we don't. It is unhealthy.

Quitch 12-04-2012 08:18 PM

Stop spamming the forums.

Noobgrenade 12-04-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatBear5090 (Hozzászólás 32098781)
Well, I don't think Riot can ban people for saying things on their stream but not in the actual game, because of the whole Constitution thing

Constitution doesn't protect your right to play a videogame, and since Riot couldn't restrict your right to say <x statement> simply by banning you from the game there's no free speech infringement.

As regards this thread as a whole:
OP is a moronic spammer.

mambawarrior0 12-04-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOSBrigade (Hozzászólás 32098849)
i think this is the 3rd or 4th thread, its pretty annoying now

Are you kidding?
This is at least the tenth