League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Idea] Aestia, The Shape Shifter (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2864795)

Love Poisonous 12-04-2012 02:07 PM

[Champion Idea] Aestia, The Shape Shifter

References:
? = Coming soon
- = None
Physical Appareance
Initial Form: Humanoid female cyborg with 2 metalic spikey wheels on her back, maintained in place by anti-gravitational plasma holders (A-GPHs). A pale white light can be seen between the dark brown reptile scales that cover her body (excepting her face and abdomen). In this form, small reptile spikes can be seen on her back, head and calves.

Rest Form: She adopts a relaxed position, moving around normally. The metalic spikey wheels travels around her body until replacing her hands, which are maintained in place by A-GPHs. She uses these wheels to perform basic attacks. The reptile spikes immerse and then emerge vertically. The light between her scales turns into a purple pulse glow.

Chaser Form: She adopts an aerodynamic/aggressive position, pointing her arms backwards. The metalic spikey wheels travels around her body until replacing her feet, which are maintained in place by A-GPHs. She uses these wheels to perform basic attacks. The reptile spikes immerse and then emerge vertically and bigger. The light between her scales turns into a rapid red pulse glow.

Strategist Form: She adopts a defensive position, putting her arms in front of her face. The metalic spikey wheels travels around her body until reaching her forearms, which are maintained in place by A-GPHs. She uses her head and the wheels to perform basic attacks. The reptile spikes immerse and then emerge but horizontally. The light between her scales turns into an intense green glow.

Death: When she dies in any form, after a moan of pain, she slowly lies on the ground while the wheels become unattached.

Overall
Figther, Carry, Support. Melee.
She doesn't use mana to cast her abilities, she uses Hydraulic Power instead. If her whole Hydraulic Power is depleted, she regains half of her total Hydraulic Power over 15 seconds, but this cannot happen more than once every 75 seconds.
When playing her at early game, passive playing style it's strongly recommended, since she gains her full potential upon reaching level 6.
She can excel at: Recovering herself and carrying; dealing high damage and disrupting enemies; repositioning herself and aiding allies.
However, she can not excel at everything at the same time: Depending on her environment, Aestia switches between her forms gaining an unique aura and special effects on two of her skills.

████████░░ > Attack
████░░░░░░ > Health
███████░░░ > Difficulty
██████░░░░ > Spells

Stats
Damage = ? (+? per level)
Range = 140 (175 in Chaser Form)
Health = ? (+? per level)
Mana = 300/350/400 Hydraulic Power (increases at level 9 and 14)
Movement Speed = 330 (355 in Chaser Form)
Armor = ? (+? per level)
Spell Block = ? (+? per level)
Health Regen = ? (+? per level)
Mana Regen = 25 Hydraulic Power (per 5 seconds)

Skills (let's get into the interesting stuff >:3)
Note: her abilities have been recently reworked, as you suggested C: Comment if you like the changes!
Ability Power/Attack Damage scales coming soon, depending on your feedback.

Passive: Benefits Of Possibilities:
Radius of AoE: 600
Description: Each form (excepting Initial Form) gives Aestia an unique aura. The aura's effect timer doesn't reset if the affected target goes out and re-enters into the range.
Rest Form: Aestia heals herself for 5 per second (increasing up to 20, depending on her missing health). Aditionally, she gains 5%/10%/15% attack speed. Being hit by a turret interrupts the healing effect for 3 seconds.
Chaser Form: Nearby enemies are slowed by 15%/20%/25% for 2.5 seconds every 11 seconds. Aditionally, she gains 35 attack range and 20 base movement speed.
Strategist Form: Aestia receives 15/25/35 armor and 10/20/30 magic resist and nearby allies half of this effect. Aditionally, she gains a 10% reduction of the duration of crowd control effects.

Q: Double Chance/Double Pain
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Range: 700
Cost: 110 Hydraulic Power
Description: Aestia launches one of her wheels to deal 70/120/180/240/310 physical damage with a 15% chance of stunning the target for 1 second and a 60% chance of being able to cast Double Pain for 3 seconds, which deals 50% of the physical damage of Double Chance as true damage.
Rest Form: Aestia deals an additional 130 magic damage to up to 4 enemies near the target.
Chaser Form: The stun chance increases up to 75% and the duration up to 1.5/2/2.5 seconds.

W: Cybrog's Advantages
Cooldown: 21/20/19/18/17 seconds
Range: 550
Cost: 140 Hydraulic Power
Description: Aestia dashes to a nearby target. If she dashes to an enemy, she gains 20% attack speed for 3.5 seconds.
Chaser Form: She can dash anywhere (no need of a target), and after the dash she gains 15% movement speed and becomes stealthed after a short delay (1.5 seconds, delayed by damage) for 5 seconds.
Strategist Form: If she dashes to an allied champion, both Aestia and the target gain a 110/170/230 shield for 3.5 seconds.

E: Cold Mind
Cooldown: ? seconds
Radius of AoE: 450
Cost: 10/15/20/25 Hydraulic Power per second
Description: Toggle: Aestia constantly expels her spikes around her, dealing 40/60/80/100 magic damage per second.
Strategist Form: Allied champions inside the AoE return 35 magic damage to the attacker's basic attack.
Rest Form: The spell deals an extra 10/20/30 true damage and heals Aestia by 0.75% of the total damage done to the affected targets.

R: Shape Shift
Cooldown: -
Range: 700/750/800
Cost: -
Description: Passive: Initial Form it's left behind. Now she shifts between forms depending on her environment, each giving an unique aura and special effects on two of her skills (these forms persist for 2 seconds after stop fulfilling the requirements):
Chaser Form: Whenever more allied champions are inside the range.
Strategist Form: Whenever more enemy champions or same ammount of allied champions than enemy champions are inside the range.
Rest Form: Whenever no allied or enemy champions are inside the range.

Check out my other creations or suggest me champion ideas in my Champion Index! ^w^
Suggestions and balancing corrections are welcome! :D

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 07:54 AM

Seems like no one is interested in reading so much >w<

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-05-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 32112624)
Seems like no one is interested in reading so much >w<

Well in some way you're right, maybe you should shapeshift (huh, huh..) the surface of the text, that it gets more overviewable. Not everyone has the time to read so much, even if it is kind of sad because the champion is really interesting!

So i have to be honest. I kinda flicked through the text but I think I got the most important things.

The "interesting stuff" first.

Starting of with the Initial-Form, and with the first problem. The initial form has no skills! So is it like you can kinda chose your first form from the beginning? Or do you have to wait until you reach lvl 6 so you can transform?

I must say as a experienced summoner i wouldn't like the complicated style.
Switching between Tigress and Hunter (Nidalee) is okay, because you have to know just 6 abilities and have a Toggle with the Ultimate.
But imagine playing Aestia! You got a Toggle-Ultimate and you have to keep in mind what Q, W and E stand for. Then you also have to learn 9 (!!!) abilities.

Though I would totally appreciate another Shapeshifter in LoL, this one would be waaay to hard to learn not to mention bringing it to perfection.

Rework the overall I would say. Some nice ideas are in it, e.g. I like the CC-duration-nerf on nearby allies.

Thanks for your comment.
I just feel free to make some advertising on my own champ which you already commented on, I hope it's okay for you ;)

Hope you liked my review
Pazifil

Check Out my Char: Nabila, the Dignity of Shurima

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazifil (Hozzászólás 32114889)
Starting of with the Initial-Form, and with the first problem. The initial form has no skills! So is it like you can kinda chose your first form from the beginning? Or do you have to wait until you reach lvl 6 so you can transform?

I KNEW i was forgetting about something XD Corrected, I'll make her chose a form from the very beggining C:

Quote:

I must say as a experienced summoner i wouldn't like the complicated style.
Switching between Tigress and Hunter (Nidalee) is okay, because you have to know just 6 abilities and have a Toggle with the Ultimate.
But imagine playing Aestia! You got a Toggle-Ultimate and you have to keep in mind what Q, W and E stand for. Then you also have to learn 9 (!!!) abilities.

Actually, I thought this as 3 champs in one, BUT with the possibility of switching between them in one game (giving possibilities of redeeming yourself if the game is not going so well in the form you picked before). It's not meant to remember everything, but If you think about it, it's not very different from Lee Sin or Jayce, just a pair more of new skills to learn.. I think XP

Quote:

Rework the overall I would say. Some nice ideas are in it, e.g. I like the CC-duration-nerf on nearby allies.

Reworked like what? I didn't get it :B

Quote:

I just feel free to make some advertising on my own champ which you already commented on, I hope it's okay for you ;)

NO PROBLEMA :D . . . . you little ******* =_= ... just joking! XD

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-06-2012 03:42 AM

Kind of too complicated still. Lee Sin isn't that hard because the skills have a logical correlation. Marking the opponent jumping to him - shielding oneself, gaining some lifesteal - aoeing all, slowing all.. But aestia has no such correlations u understand?
Maybe like I did with Nabila, you should keep the idea but change its mechanics :)

Love Poisonous 12-06-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazifil (Hozzászólás 32143513)
Kind of too complicated still. Lee Sin isn't that hard because the skills have a logical correlation. Marking the opponent jumping to him - shielding oneself, gaining some lifesteal - aoeing all, slowing all.. But aestia has no such correlations u understand?
Maybe like I did with Nabila, you should keep the idea but change its mechanics :)

Then I'm going to need Vilemaw's help, cuz idk how to do this! XD
I guess I'll just hear specific suggestions and that's all :/

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-06-2012 06:20 AM

A little bit of reflection and I am sure you can do it ;)

Love Poisonous 12-06-2012 07:16 AM

It's just.. I don't really know how to, and I'm working on other champs right now, that's why I said the easiest way is to listen to suggestions <:P

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-07-2012 11:52 AM

yeah so I suggest you some inspirations..

Shape Shifting..
Transforming into an enemy champion, transforming into a minion, getting buffs of another one, copying stats... something like that.. all combined with some damage ^^

Love Poisonous 12-07-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazifil (Hozzászólás 32182717)
yeah so I suggest you some inspirations..

Shape Shifting..
Transforming into an enemy champion, transforming into a minion, getting buffs of another one, copying stats... something like that.. all combined with some damage ^^

. . . But all her different forms then.. were uselessly created? TT_TT