League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nothing Good to Say. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2864693)

Dundai 12-04-2012 01:47 PM

Nothing Good to Say.

Essentially that. I can't stand the new HUD. The previous one looked 'wonderful' in comparison.

All the blues and the greens don't fit with anything in game. The colors just don't match. The chatbox text looks oddly squished and small, I don't even notice when people say things usually to be honest.

Surrender bars. What happened there? It looks like you put the brightest colors possible and put it on gradient fill. Those bars don't even match the new HUD in any way.

The shop needs some adjustment. I feel like I'm scrolling for forever to find the items I want. I'd rather just not have to filter and have the items back in 2 side by side columns.

It seems like every HUD 'improvement' just gets... uglier. Everyone gets used to them and the ranting hushes, but we never actually like them better than previous ones. Lets go back to 2011 HUDs, where the blurry fox icons in the jungle didn't exist. Whatever, just another post.

0Mint0 12-04-2012 02:08 PM

I agree, it does not look like league of legends. And in terms of effectiveness, it was quicker to buy items the old way.

Endgame3810 12-04-2012 03:16 PM

Thirded. New UI is utter trash. Looks like a low budget 90s squad tactical game. I'm looking at you Commandos.

Identities 12-04-2012 03:22 PM

Garbage, petition for revert

ABagOfPuppies 12-04-2012 03:23 PM

Fourth. I don't see why Riot decided to ruin the HUD. Maybe just to piss people off.

Gloom 12-04-2012 06:41 PM

Riot wants us to spend more money, thats why they added this new hud.

RadiantCastiel 12-04-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloom (Hozzászólás 32095066)
Riot wants us to spend more money, thats why they added this new hud.

Imagine:"Pay RP to get old HUD back".
Anyways, it's like they hired Lee Sin to design the new HUD or something.

DragoonDoug 12-04-2012 10:32 PM

Yeah it just doesnt look right, the old hud was simple, miniscule easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. This hud is Bring In your face, way to big, like the old one was a dog and this ones a dinosaur. Its just annoying to use and feels so clunky and slow.

Nemmesis2 12-04-2012 10:52 PM

Horrid absolutely horrid.

Hate is a strong word but i really don't like this. I hate the new patch, hate the new items, hate the new masteries, hate the new shop (takes forever to find what u need) hate the HUD... Honestly I love this game but i hate the changes so much that I'm done with league. I cannot express enough how much i hate it. I feel like this is leading to where WOW went with the "ohh we're gonna make everything so new and better" that they lose their entire customer base. We don't need change, We just want to play. If you guys put this much effort into a new map to give more variety like a 10 man team Then I might be impressed but man this is just failure at its greatest. if you guys revert this patch I'll gladly come back, but im not playing if this is what its gonna be from now on. well, "WAS" fun, spent lots of countless nights and days playing, good luck to the rest of u.

Poisedstrike 12-04-2012 11:05 PM

No reason to mess with the UI, nothing wrong with it. Just stick to gameplay improvements, Riot, and that does not include nerfing Armor Pen.