League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tentative Changes for 1.73 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2864369)

Snoop Nome 12-04-2012 11:35 AM

Tentative Changes for 1.73

Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in. Anything with strikethrough won't make it in for 1.73, but will likely make it in for 1.74.

1. Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.
  2. Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
  3. Super minion MR reduced by 15.
  4. Ranged minion MR reduced by 5.
  5. Global penetration removed.
  6. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
  7. 33% fury generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill). This change applies only to Tryndamere and Renekton.
  8. 25% increased fury generation (2 to 2.5 per attack). This change applies only to Shyvana.
  9. 20% healing reduction now only applies to self-inflicted heals. Healing others will result in no reduction.
  10. Health relics will now grant 20 fury to Renekton and 10 fury to Tryndamere.
  11. Health relics will now grant 7 fury to Shyvana.

Sazdek 12-04-2012 11:37 AM

Hi Mom!

Yeah also, black cleaver flat pen stacks. fixxit!

The tear change will be good depending on what the cap is, I didn't have much problems getting my Ryze to 750 BUT, Ryze is the ideal champ for maxing stacks. Where as on my AD Malz in a typical game I couldn't reach max.
Are the RoA stacks going to be increased per stack? That's kind of what I'm assuming.
Global pen aura's should be removed. Just makes stacking HP the best defensive option especially with BC being crazy pants right now.
The energy regen rate wont really fix many of the issues with energy users. Right now the energy users are separated by a pretty big gap based on their skillsets, with Akali and Lee being the better of them (they can regen energy easily) vs Zed who...can't. It's not so much an aura issue to fix them but their mechanics.
Can't speak much for rage, don't play Tryn or Shyv lol.
Minion MR is meh. I guess it'll be easier for some champs to be able to push bot lane in certain situations.

BeefJerkyHunter 12-04-2012 11:38 AM

Cool.

Orphane 12-04-2012 11:38 AM

Nome, Black Cleaver passive arpen needs to be a unique passive. Actually all of the stats on it need to be unique passive. The arpen Ghostblade has probably needs to be unique passive too.

Snoop Nome 12-04-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orphane (Hozzászólás 32080038)
Nome, Black Cleaver passive arpen needs to be a unique passive. Actually all of the stats on it need to be unique passive. The arpen Ghostblade has probably needs to be unique passive too.

Will ask live design team about this.

EDIT: Live team says it's intended. If it proves an issue, we'll make a Dominion version of the item.

HaIfhearted 12-04-2012 11:39 AM

At this point I just think the penetration auras need to be removed period.
Combine those with the armor pen from stacking Black Cleavers and there is literally no point in building armor at all.

After hearing about it, I'm just stacking health as my defensive option now.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH 12-04-2012 11:40 AM

buff yorick, nerf jayce

téèmö 12-04-2012 11:43 AM

i want to make rod jokes but i'm bad at jokes

Fabs457 12-04-2012 11:49 AM

Looking forward to the energy/rage update. Very cool and interesting!

Mad Suppordle 12-04-2012 11:50 AM

global pen definitely needs a tweak. armor was made more expensive and % pen more effective, and new pen items were added already. The free pen from the auras seems excessive.

Also look at wave respawns please? :3