League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is OT some sort of secret group or society (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2863957)

Umbasa 12-04-2012 10:58 AM

Is OT some sort of secret group or society

can I join :3

Kohana Sushi 12-04-2012 10:59 AM

no.

yes.

sammich kek 12-04-2012 11:01 AM

You wish to join? Please fill out this questionnaire and post your results here.

whelp... looks like someone ruined tinyurl for everyone, nevermind.

Umbasa 12-04-2012 11:01 AM

is there a quota of troll threads i must post?

Colonel J 12-04-2012 11:07 AM

It's not.

It's just a place where people beef and hold grudges towards each other. It's usually over something unimportant and trivial since they should not care what people they don't know think of them.

It's best to avoid these disputes.

ThaBizness 12-04-2012 11:17 AM

I was actually told once by Campir and I'm dead serious, that if I were to do something called a "skype call" with him and other OT'ers "I could be his friend". I'm not even joking, those were his actual words. I laughed so hard, it made my stomach hurt.

Gazzi 12-04-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Is OT some sort of secret group or society?
so secret that our main mode of contact is listed on the League of Legends forum page.

Quote:

can I join? :3
you just did.

Mere Intricacy 12-04-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaBizness (Hozzászólás 32077388)
I was actually told once by Campir and I'm dead serious, that if I were to do something called a "skype call" with him and other OT'ers "I could be his friend". I'm not even joking, those were his actual words. I laughed so hard, it made my stomach hurt.

Oh Campir was so sweet the first time we spoke off forums...

It was JtF and someone else in the call, maybe you and Codeed or someone..

And he was writing in chat thing like "I'm sorry for those guys", and things along the lines that he was embarrassed he exposed me to them yadda yadda. Funny stuff.

ThaBizness 12-04-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy (Hozzászólás 32084196)
It was JtF and someone else in the call, maybe you and Codeed.

Are you implying that I've talked to you off the forums?

There are multiple problems with this.

I have never "skype called" anyone in my entire life.

If I did, it would not be people to play video games with, talk about goofy white kid stuff with, and talk about the forums or about people on the forums with.

Mere Intricacy 12-04-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaBizness (Hozzászólás 32084767)
Are you implying that I've talked to you off the forums?

There are multiple problems with this.

I have never "skype called" anyone in my entire life.

If I did, it would not be people to play video games with, talk about goofy white kid stuff with, and talk about the forums or about people on the forums with.

Oh I'm saying I don't remember who the 2nd guy was...
Clearly it wasn't you :P..