League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 15

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Graphics bug after pre-season patch (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2863384)

Pyro Jedi 12-04-2012 07:31 AM

Graphics bug after pre-season patch

5 Attachment(s)
Every time I open some sort of window in-game, I get these moving...colored things, to say the least, all over the screen. It felt like some sort of acid trip, and I could barely scrape through a co-op match with the headache it gave me. I've only tested it on Summoner's Rift (co-op and custom), and changing my graphics settings from high to medium & very low didn't make a difference. I wish I could record video of it to show just how bad it gets, but short of using my iPhone to record it, I don't know an easy way to do so.

Instances it would occur:
- Bringing up the character window (pressing C)
- Pressing Enter to type
- Pressing Tab
- Opening the shop

The tripped-out graphics lasted as long as those conditions were met. Once I closed the shop/hit Enter to cancel typing/let go of Tab, it went back to normal. Other than that, I can play fine. Attacking, using skills, etc. is all fine. But...going shopping is a massive headache, and I don't think I can play normals with this, what with everything new to get used to and all.

Sorry if I didn't post everything necessary for a bug report; this is one of the first times I've ever even posted on here. (Also, I read the how-to thread, but I don't know what a DxDiag file is, so I can't upload that.)

(The only editing I did was blocking out my summoner name. All the other trippy colors are what I actually see in-game.)

JacksenDards 12-04-2012 08:19 AM

I have the exact same problem with my League Of Legends client as of the new patch i love league but these colours and glitches are just giving me a headache if someone could help would be great!, this is just a new thing and hopefully it can be fixed!

Dillusionist 12-04-2012 08:30 AM

The same thing happens to me too. The colors also appear constantly while I'm spectating a game.

GGhumanity 12-04-2012 09:04 AM

I have this problem as well, thank heavens I am not alone! I posted about this in the PBE forums when it happened to me there, but I didn't get any responses at all. :(

I hope this thread gets more attention, obviously this is a widespread Issue.

Ninja Boss91 12-04-2012 09:09 AM

Same problem, as if finding the new items were hard enough, i have to dodge nyan cats now :( hopefully they patch quickly.

kefanza 12-04-2012 09:34 AM

Ok I',m glad I'm not the only one with this problem. So trippy, thought it was my arcade sona doing it.

Cókes 12-04-2012 09:51 AM

i have same issue

CFlyHigh 12-04-2012 10:38 AM

i am also having this problem, i have tried changing the video settings but its still bugged

SyaoranKun 12-04-2012 10:47 AM

i have same problem

FIX it NOW PLS....u are setting yourself up for a lawsuit if i get a seizure.. i am very serious.. i am a lawyer.

Linchiko 12-04-2012 11:06 AM

I thought I was the only one with this issue, Glad I'm not. Figured it was a hardware problem or something but none the less I had to try. 1+ for this being fixed pls