League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Let's talk about Sorceress Lux. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2863221)

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d 12-04-2012 06:42 AM

Let's talk about Sorceress Lux.

Please tell me I don't have to see this butterface for another season? Please tell me Riot finally decides to copy over the beautiful Chinese splash art which takes 2 minutes?

Pleeeeeeease.... :(

Obliv 12-04-2012 06:44 AM

They probably won't copy it over until they're working on their own updated splash, which will probably be a while yet.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d 12-04-2012 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Obliv (Hozzászólás 32071301)
They probably won't copy it over until they're working on their own updated splash, which will probably be a while yet.

I seriously doubt they will update her at all in 2013, even though all of her models except Imperial are pretty low-poly. I just don't get WHY they so absolutely refuse to use the Chinese splash art in this case. It's infinitely better, pretty much NO ONE likes butterface Lux and it would only take under 10 minutes to fix and include in the next patch.

I start to think someone at Riot really hates Lux with all their passion, first they rename her Ult, then they implement a weird-posed classic splash that makes her look bald on the minimap, and they constantly refuse to replace Sorceress Lux. It makes me sad.

Severrin 12-04-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixfire2001 (Hozzászólás 32071425)
I seriously doubt they will update her at all in 2013, even though all of her models except Imperial are pretty low-poly. I just don't get WHY they so absolutely refuse to use the Chinese splash art in this case. It's infinitely better, pretty much NO ONE likes butterface Lux and it would only take under 10 minutes to fix and include in the next patch.

I start to think someone at Riot really hates Lux with all their passion, first they rename her Ult, then they implement a weird-posed classic splash that makes her look bald on the minimap, and they constantly refuse to replace Sorceress Lux. It makes me sad.

Severe scoliosis classic splash too good. Also, never noticed how bad the Sorceress splash is since I use Spellthief. lol

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d 12-04-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severrin (Hozzászólás 32071459)
Severe scoliosis classic splash too good. Also, never noticed how bad the Sorceress splash is since I use Spellthief. lol

Yeah spellthief is at least okay. I would still prefer the Chinese spellthief but I can definitely see how others would like the NA version more. But not in the case of NA Sorceress Lux. Everyone hates her.

Thunderfrog 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

I really like that Chinese art. I wunnit pls roit

Thunderfrog 12-04-2012 08:38 AM

You have a point. Riot seems to like messing up Lux a lot, not in gameplay, but in everything else.

"We have decided to rename her ultimate Sparkle Beam for simplicity sake. And we are replacing her voice with Poppy's. Every quote has been changed to include the phrase "Hammer Diplomacy."