League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Banning Item Should be added (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2863163)

vikkyrulez 12-04-2012 07:25 AM

Banning Item Should be added

I am just suggesting that with so many items being added , we should also add one more option of Banning one Legendary item from each side .
Reasons for This:
-- this will avoid the static build people go for & created plan B 's ... etc
-- it may effect champion picks & bans on some occasions .
-- people may evolve new startegies with this kind of banning of one legendary item on each side .

This is just my idea , people can flame me for this or accept it upto you guys :)
Please understand , I am not talking about basic items only legendary items here .

Shadowy1 12-04-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikkyrulez (Hozzászólás 32070858)
I am just suggesting that with so many items being added , we should also add one more option of Banning one Legendary item from each side .
Reasons for This:
-- this will avoid the static build people go for & created plan B 's ... etc
-- it may effect champion picks & bans on some occasions .
-- people may evolve new startegies with this kind of banning of one legendary item on each side .

This is just my idea , people can flame me for this or accept it upto you guys :)

Interesting, but part of the thing is, "static" builds are a good thing. If an item is designed to, say, counter AAers, and you ban it then pick all AA heavy, banning the champs that are really good against them, then what can the enemy do? And having a plan is not BS, it's part of learning the game and strategy. While it's an interesting idea I don't really see much good gameplay created by it, and a lot of frustration in it.

SavagePrisonerSP 12-04-2012 07:29 AM

Better ban boots.

vikkyrulez 12-04-2012 07:37 AM

I am not talking of lower level items, I am just talking about legendary items (which doesn't involve boots, pots , basic items .. etc )

Picks & Bans happen only in ranked games, which i assume are for experienced players who knows what they are building & how they can find alternative options in available items .

( even if they don't know it will force them to learn about other items & create strategies)

Deity of Death 12-04-2012 07:38 AM

Stupidest idea ever.

Tejesh 12-04-2012 07:38 AM

Kay, cool.

There goes Infinity Edge for ADCs, and Deathcap for APC. Enjoy.

Everspace 12-04-2012 07:38 AM

Banning Machete would screw every jungler.

Ban Longsword or Amplifying Tomb for ****s and giggles.

Antholagnia 12-04-2012 07:39 AM

I'd ban Phantom Dancers every game just to be a jerk.

imweasel09 12-04-2012 07:39 AM

This is a terrible idea, Infinity edge and deathcap just get banned every game.

Slinkywheel 12-04-2012 07:39 AM

if it was 1 item each team, maybe.

still kind of game breaking though