League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Teemo's attacks get interrupted mid animation (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2862348)

Snig 12-03-2012 10:01 PM

Teemo's attacks get interrupted mid animation

When I am laning with Teemo i press S to stop and wait for a minion to get low on health then I auto attack it at just the right time to last hit it. I hear the noise of the attack and see the animation start to play, but then my passive stealth suddenly kicks in and cancels the attack and stealths me and I miss the last hit.

This happens to me every game, I miss about 5 last hits from it. Please make it so that if you press attack Teemo's passive does not cancel mid animation. I actually want to attack when I press attack.

Teemo is the most popular champion in the whole world so fix him please!

Very easy and consistent repro steps. Just stop moving. Wait 2 seconds. Attack a creep right before passive turns on.

Snig.

BideliaTrahern 12-04-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snig (Hozzászólás 32062195)
When I am laning with Teemo i press S to stop and wait for a minion to get low on health then I auto attack it at just the right time to last hit it. I hear the noise of the attack and see the animation start to play, but then my passive stealth suddenly kicks in and cancels the attack and stealths me and I miss the last hit.

This happens to me every game, I miss about 5 last hits from it. Please make it so that if you press attack Teemo's passive does not cancel mid animation. I actually want to attack when I press attack.

Teemo is the most popular champion in the whole world so fix him please!

Very easy and consistent repro steps. Just stop moving. Wait 2 seconds. Attack a creep right before passive turns on.

Snig.

I had a similar problem with him. One enemy player was trying to suicide when he was being chased mid toward our tower. He didn't know I was near the tower so I ran up to him, tried to auto attack him and the sound and animation went off, so I THOUGHT I hit him, but I guess he got out of my range? Or maybe because I clicked to move on accident when aiming at him, I don't know. But I attacked him twice in a row, so I thought I got the kill with the help of the tower, but when the tower finished him off, it said he was executed, and I didn't get the kill. It was twice in a row that time, and quite a few more times throughout the entire game.

DJ Radix 12-09-2012 06:35 AM

I have had similar problems with teemo's auto-attacks simply stopping mid-animation. I'll have the enemy targeted, champion/minion/neutral monster, and teemo will suddenly just stop dead. I have to re-target in order to start attacking again.

It is obviously hurting his last-hits and also any sort of combat with enemy champions. Very frustrating to be winning a fight, only to have Teemo decide to take a break. :/

It will also sometimes simply not begin auto-attacking. I'll target something, teemo will move into range, then stop at the edge of his range without starting to fire.

I haven't noticed this happen while auto-attacking a tower, yet.

Merced 12-09-2012 06:44 AM

I have experienced similar. I have noticed along with his passive kicking in, if I click to run at just the right time, animation + sound clip will play yet the dart gets sucked into the void apparently. Probably just my **** playing, but if I tower dive for one last killing dart and dash away, it costs me the kill. I use the animation + sound to confirm attack is on the way to the target, so when I turn to run after animation I should be able to rely on the killing blow. Same effect goes for minions as well, but a few cs isn't as costly as the difference between a FB or a fail

Snig 12-18-2012 11:46 AM

Bump, this is super easy to repro and caused CS loss every game. Please fix.

Snig 01-04-2013 10:36 AM

Is there a better place to report this bug so that it gets fixed?

Ghyrt 01-16-2013 09:31 AM

I have this problem, too. Bump

evildans 01-17-2013 05:01 AM

this happens all the time. hate this bug

Unearthly Hulk 01-20-2013 06:58 PM

still happening

Snig 02-21-2013 10:25 PM

This is still happening.
Do devs indicate when a bug has been read and logged so I can stop bumping it?