League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Starting a serious 5's team. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2861660)

Gibszor 12-03-2012 06:25 PM

Starting a serious 5's team.

This is most likely due to be long winded, and well that is largely in part of who I am and what my hopes and dreams are for this team lol.

With that said, yes I want to make a 5's team to play in ranked and even play in some online tournaments and who knows maybe even more. The first task though and its a huge one because this is not my first attempt at this, is just getting the 5 players together who mesh well together and are available to play together often.

Some things I would prefer but are ultimately open to negotiation. IT would be best if you are a EST or CST player. I am located in CST myself. I would prefer to have older more mature players on the team, who don't have to deal with their mother telling them its time for bed, and such things of that nature. I am myself 30 years old and really have little desire to deal with that.

I need people with patience and a willingness to learn, grow, and understand that they do not know and will probably never know everything there is to know about this game and all its ins and outs. I am not a high ELO player, I realize many of my own flaws though and I like to think I'm a better ELO then what I am at, though many of us say this too I know. I feel that this game can turn more average ELO players into higher ELO players just by great teamwork and communication. It is a team game afterall.

If you do not have patience, it won't work out most likely. The team is not going to come together overnight. I've done this before and it takes a long time to get an actual team put together. You don't just find 5 people that work perfectly right away. Also if you rage all the time, if you call people noobs constantly, or really just don't know how to stop **** talking. Then don't bother either. I have no patience for that and will not tolerate it. Granted we all have moments of frustration, but this is a game still too. I want to have fun playing it and I want to enjoy the company of the 4 other people doing it with me.

So with all that said. No I am not asking for any specific required ELO to join. Just be available most weeknights, and on weekends some to play. Granted I understand we all have lives too. But I would like to take this seriously. CST like I said or EST. West coast can work I suppose but that depends on you, being on during our times. Have a good attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a group of people to become much better at this game.

We have support and ADC already. Though the only position really locked down is Support which is what I play and have always played. So looking for people to fill Top, Jungle, and Mid. We will do a tryout basis, probably play multiple games with you, and then give you our decision after all that.

Thanks

XTC EliteCueCue 12-03-2012 07:45 PM

XTC EliteCueCue

Mattdubs 12-03-2012 08:05 PM

I'll just post on here and add you in game.

I'm a 19 year old college student who has been looking for a ranked team for a few months now on Reddit to no avail. I'm sitting at 1270 ELO and I'm a jungler. I'm on the East Coast so practice times would not be much of an issue for me.

If I somehow mess up your name on LoL, my IGN is Mattdubs. Feel free to add me and we can play to see if you like what I do!

iDpark 12-03-2012 08:07 PM

i'd like to top for you guys, I'd consider jungling.

Soloqueue elo : 1200

EST, in college, free most of the time.

XTC EliteCueCue 12-03-2012 08:34 PM

Okay, We will add you both and do a few try-out games tomorrow around 5PM EST

Milkaddict221 12-03-2012 08:53 PM

21 year old guy. I know how to play every lane but my best positions is supp lulu and top singed. I'm pretty friendly and i like teamwork. Im just really tired of going solo and everyone raging all the time. I feel that I could play better to with more coordination with the team. Im 1200 elo in solo. The only thing is ill be starting a new job soon and not sure how that will affect my schedule to play but i would like to give it a shot.

XTC EliteCueCue 12-03-2012 09:25 PM

No problem, We will have a try-out game with you and we can discuss your work schedule :)

Sixpkabs 12-03-2012 09:31 PM

id like to tryout for top or adc if thats cool. solo que elo max this season is 1389 current is 1357. IGN sixpkabs

XTC EliteCueCue 12-03-2012 09:34 PM

okay same as all the other we will start try-outs tomorrow not sure if we will fit everyone in, but we will message you regardless and try to set up a time.

rorschacjk 12-03-2012 09:49 PM

mid, top or jungle here. i am 16 so i know you instantly are looking down on me, but once you see me play an comunicate with the team you might think differently
IGN rorschacjk