League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 22

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860836)

SmileyDemon 12-03-2012 03:18 PM

The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Camp

Kane quietly moved through cover making sure to stick to the shadows even as he approached the camp his party had set a day prior. The sun was slowly setting and in the distance one could barely make out the cavernous entrance to the Institute of war. The magical crystalline lights cast a soft blue glow onto the surfaces within the caves mouth. The lights themselves would have been comforting if not for the scattered remnants of the dead covering the ground under their glow. Kane had gone ahead to scout out the situation and did not like this place one bit. The woods themselves seem to have taken on a demonic nature with the trees within looming into the air to blot out sunlight. They grew down into twisting serpentine roots that dug into the worm filled loam. As he moved through the woods he could not help but feel as if he was being watched and on more than one occasion he turned to check against such an occurrence. As Kane neared their encampment he announced his presence to his companions who issued forth a stifled yelp from surprise. Clearly. Kane thought. This place was getting to some of them."

Ameila put her hands over her mouth as she heard a call come from the dark woods outside the light of their campfire. She was relieved however when she saw the faint outline of Kane come into view. She has been on edge since her party had entered the forest surrounding the mountain under which the Institute lay. She remembered little of her flight out from the wretched place to which they now return. The horrors she saw were blessedly repressed as she remembered only her promise to bring aid. That conversation seemed ages ago but she had returned and was not leaving this time without her friends.

Fen perked his ears up after picking up sound approaching the campsite but quickly returned to churning the stew pot held above the fire in the center of their camp. He even chuckled slightly when Ameila had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from yelling in fright. He looks to some of the others before announcing that the Bandle Snap-apple soup was finished simmering. ((Think sugar sweet apples))

Character: Kane
Class: Rogue
HP:30
Mental Resistance: 17
Physical Resistance 17
Elemental Resistance 12
Spirit Resistance 12

Abilities

Assassinate- Deal 20 True damage to one target Rogue then loses 10 to all resistances for one turn

Character: Ameila
Class: Mage
HP: 20
Mental Resistance: 22
Physical Resistance 7
Elemental Resistance 17
Spirit Resistance 17

Abilities

Warder- Allies effected by defenses effects gain 4 to all resistances ((effect is halved if the defense effect affects more than one ally))

Character: Fen
HP: DEAD

Character: Xavier
HP: 20-19=1+9=10
Mental Resistance: 15
Physical Resistance 10
Elemental Resistance 25
Spirit Resistance 15

Runic Magic- Gain 10 ER and can use his ER to determine elemental attack damage without rolling

Character: Geokhan
Class: Warrior
HP: 40
Mental Resistance: 10
Physical Resistance 5
Elemental Resistance 10
Spirit Resistance 15

Abilities

Force of Will-if an attack would reduce you to below 1 HP you take no Damage if you roll a response ((5 dice))roll higher than the damage done over 1.

Character: Anayo
Class:Mage
HP: 30
Mental Resistance:17
Physical Resistance:14
Elemental Resistance:17
Spiritual Resistance:17

Abilities

Arcane Armor- Gains 5 HP and 1 PR for every 5 ER

Character: Mallory Luzon
Mental Resistance:20-10=10
Physical Resistance 15
Elemental Resistance 10
Spirit Resistance 5

Abilities

Death Mark- Increases damage done to one target from all sources by 10

Character: Garic Vergil
Class: Warrior
HP: 45
Mental Resistance: 12
Physical Resistance 17
Elemental Resistance 7
Spirit Resistance 17

Abilities

Final Hour- Can attack Five times physically in one turn. Is then reduced to 1 HP and can take no action next turn.

Character: Titus "Yoshi" Flavius
Mental Resistance: 15
Physical Resistance: 7
Elemental Resistance: 15
Spirit Resistance: 20

Abilities

Arcane Armor- Gains 5 HP and 1 PR for every 5 ER

((Post your character stats in the discussion page I will post them on this post for reference. This is the time before the adventure begins in earnest. Here you are free to talk with others,plan out how to enter the institute and other things. Remember that you are here because you were appointed by your respective nation to discover what has happened and to find survivors if possible. ))

Colonel qt 12-03-2012 05:18 PM

((I assume we're not starting in the camp?))

SmileyDemon 12-03-2012 06:01 PM

((We all start in the camp))

Geokhan 12-03-2012 06:21 PM

Geokhan was awake and sharpening his blade when Kane announced his return. He had almost gotten into a battle ready stance when his brain registered it as Kane who had made the noise. This forest projected a bad aura and had him on edge. He sat back down and returned to maintaining his blade. He had to focus on why he was here and sharpening his blade helped him stay calm. Nice smooth strokes...like slowly brushing a horse.

He should have been there. He should have been with Jezzabeth and Greg. Greg had gone to grab some paperwork for Geokhan while Geokhan was in Demacia for his father's birthday. He should have been in the office with them. Geokhan had to find his friends. His face showed a dark determination.

When Kane walked back into camp, Geokhan went to him and quietly, as to not wake those asleep, inquired, "What did you find?"

Colonel qt 12-03-2012 06:28 PM

Anayo wakes up after hearing the commotion and pokes his head out of the tent flap. His face shows weariness after just have stumbling upon this camp a midst the darkness. Seeing Kane he decided that he should be getting out now.

"Find anything new? I'll help if you did." He said while stifling a yawn.

SmileyDemon 12-03-2012 06:59 PM

Kane picks up a bowl of soup that Fen had set out for the group. He takes a few sips before speaking.

"Bodies. Lots of them. With little sign of struggle or cause of death. If not for some that were dismembered I would think that they just fell over and died."

Kane spoke smoothly as he shared his findings. His face betrays no emotion whatsoever.

TheShadowOfChaos 12-03-2012 07:07 PM

Xavier sitting nearby was not pleased with this and he stood up. Clouds in the sky make small rumbles, showing the man's growing anger over this event. Many good Ionians were in the Institute and with their loss the elders had asked the mage to go investigate. Looking around at the surroundings especially the trees, Xavier silently began forming a Storm Golem for guarding.

Colonel qt 12-03-2012 07:09 PM

Anayo sighs. He withdraws his head and comes back out dressed with his blade in hand. He takes every step with caution and stays alert. He rests his blade next to him as he sits down at the campfire but keeps from taking a bowl of soup. He sees eyes in the distance but refrained from pointing them out as the forest is starting to get to him.

"Sometimes I wonder just how many are going to be killed. If anyone was to just wander through here they would think the invasion of the void had begun."

Emperor Titus 12-03-2012 07:16 PM

Still sleepy, the Admiral Titus "Yoshi" Flavius slowly wakes up. He isn't on his usual military clothes. The League of Legends has fallen silent now. Demons and horrible monsters, as he was thinking, now fortify the place. He is wearing his pajamas and the jester outfit is on satchel. Two days ago, he was supposed to entertain a few yordle kids within the Institute but with the League now silent, he doesn't know what to do. His mask is there if he wants to hide his sadness, but melancholy is what he is feeling right now.

He didn't bring his wand. No. His cosmic powers amplify but now they are uncontrollable. But Yoshi is trained for this. He knows why he is here. If the League continues to be silent for a while, a possible series of chain reactions may plunge Valoran into darkness. "This may be my greatest test yet," his mind thought.

"What now?" He is still sleepy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerosiz (Hozzászólás 32055171)
Anayo sighs. He withdraws his head and comes back out dressed with his blade in hand. He takes every step with caution and stays alert. He rests his blade next to him as he sits down at the campfire but keeps from taking a bowl of soup. He sees eyes in the distance but refrained from pointing them out as the forest is starting to get to him.

"Sometimes I wonder just how many are going to be killed. If anyone was to just wander through here they would think the invasion of the void had begun."

The invasion of the void! That may happen during the Sixth Rune War. "That...is something I don't want it to happen. I haven't finished the defenses for Bandle City against those things."

SmileyDemon 12-03-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerosiz (Hozzászólás 32055171)
[I]

Kane laughs a little at Zerosiz's comment before saying...

"No not the void. I was a Preserver. I know their work. They leave nothing least of all bodies."

Ameila flinches as Kane speaks. "But they weren't there! The entrance was barren! There were no bodies when I left two days ago! I...I...it was dark I might not have seen them but...I just don't know! We have to look for survivors!"

Fen snorts at this statement. "Survivors?!...In that place? I don't know about the rest of you but am looking to survive myself not to risk my neck so that the leagues nations can gather information! Ha!" After he finishes this snide remark he looks over to see Titus exit his tent. "Heyo Admiral! Foods on deck!" with this Fen motions towards the soup pot in front of him.