League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TSM needs a new brother team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860688)

Dues Pater 12-03-2012 01:29 PM

TSM needs a new brother team

To scrim with and hey maybe they should go to korea and practice against other Asian and eu teams.

And it was K 12-03-2012 01:30 PM

Too busy streaming Solo Queue and Smite.

I Know Shaq Fu 12-03-2012 01:30 PM

they should form Team YOLO Mid for the purpose of 24/7 scrimming.

ReluctantFantasy 12-03-2012 01:32 PM

You know what they need to do, they need to stop talking ****, practice with CLGNA and Dignitas as much as possible and then try to win the next event for NA. We have the oldest and still the best players in NA even though Chinese players won I will never believe that they are good

MathMage 12-03-2012 01:48 PM

Your post basically says "TSM should do what CLG did last year." But that didn't work out so well for CLG.

Nah, what they need is to crank their practice up a few notches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReluctantFantasy (Hozzászólás 32046645)
You know what they need to do, they need to stop talking ****, practice with CLGNA and Dignitas as much as possible and then try to win the next event for NA. We have the oldest and still the best players in NA even though Chinese players won I will never believe that they are good

Your name is appropriate.

slash5311 12-03-2012 01:53 PM

they should definitely scrim a little more, but they need more teams.

Notalent 12-03-2012 01:57 PM

Really confused by the gayness for WE. 3 Months ago they were losing to Team Dynamic and Legion, now they are considered god tier. Lets be honest, practice...and luck matter. IF TSM ever got their **** together they could be competitive, CLG.NA and Dignitas as well. It really does come down to practice, scouting your opponents, and teamwork.

RamenBLD 12-03-2012 02:12 PM

Again and again I say this in TSM threads. No, no one needs to get subbed. No, they don't need a coach of go fly far far away.

I think their biggest problem is themselves, and not just themselves, but working together. They had huge chemistry problem in IPL5 and you can see it. One person's on one page and another person on the opposite end of the book.

Also, I'm not sure how many people watched a stream few days before IPL, but TSM scimmed against RobertxLee (or whatever his name is) and his team and they did horrible. Worst thing is, they weren't even taking practice seriously, and was late for a bit more than an hour.

Dues Pater 12-03-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Notalent13 (Hozzászólás 32047441)
Really confused by the gayness for WE. 3 Months ago they were losing to Team Dynamic and Legion, now they are considered god tier. Lets be honest, practice...and luck matter. IF TSM ever got their **** together they could be competitive, CLG.NA and Dignitas as well. It really does come down to practice, scouting your opponents, and teamwork.

they have been practicng really hard and they have a brother team maybe thats why they have been doing quite fairly well. Also when tsm.evo was around wasnt tsm doing really well ?

MathMage 12-03-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Notalent13 (Hozzászólás 32047441)

Really confused by your randomly injecting that into the conversation, since nobody had mentioned WE in this thread.