League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Alright, I'm done. Here's my rant. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860507)

Chiraisu 12-03-2012 12:23 PM

Alright, I'm done. Here's my rant.
 
I probably doubt any of you honestly care what I have to say, (since most of you are trolls anyway), but I'm glad to say I've expunged Lol from computer for good. When I first started well over a year ago it was something new I'd never played before. It was also fun. Back then. Now, however. It always seems like I'm waiting for the next main champion I play to be nerfed into the "never played again" section instead of doing what was originally intended. Picking your favorite champion and going out doing what they do best.

I also liked the game due to the lore that seems to be put in place for all of the characters. However, this too seems to be something I always worry about. Riot seems pretty content to allow lore to remain where it's at in the background of the game, something easily overlooked by people who pick Darius for no other reason than to smash their face into their keyboard for a win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having getting banned for the, "fourth", time, I realized it's just not worth my effort any longer. I'm always waiting to see the next moment that me communicating with my team involves me getting another ban, blowing up all the honor I picked up, and leaving me wondering why I still play the game when there's so many reasons I no longer enjoy it.

I play a lot more games than the average person since I have quite a bit of free time. So it seems that sadly, I am at a greater risk for being banned simply because I tell the team what I think should be happening for a win combined with the sheer amount of games I've played.

I have played well over 900 games before I was ever banned even once, with barely any change in the way I act in a game. I'm not sure how the terms of service have changed, but it certainly seems like after my first ban I've been watched closely, which I think is pretty damn unfair.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6000925/

This is the most recent case of ban. Looking it over. I will definitely agree that in my first game I was a complete ass hole. The game wasn't going well, I was doing okay, but my team wasn't quite with me. Ended in a loss.

However the second game is pretty down played. It's pretty obvious that Ezreal, content to not play objectively with the team is one report of the total two I received. The other more than likely being Maokai, Ezreal's friend. There is nothing outright offense in this game except the slight bit of frustration I had for the quality of play Ezreal provided.

Now this third game's a kicker. "I" was the one that got trolled this entire game by the pre-made guys that were on my team. They were all definitely together in a room prior. Hell, one of the comments was "I fed the entire game" When I had the most kills on our team "and" was the only person with a positive kill/death/assist ratio.

But anyway. Straight from the get go, Warwick is an *******. So I refused to leash him. He's more than capable of handling the jungle by himself, and with that attitude, I let him. Suddenly, I'm on his **** list, and his friend's too. He also said some pretty racist things, which although they may not apply to me, isn't something you outright do in a game.

[Keep in mind I didn't actually report any of these people because its not what I do]

In summary of the report. One game is pretty ban worthy and I will admit this. But the example wasn't just this game alone and I think that's pretty unfair. If you're going to ban me repeatedly over the course of 3 months, do it with games that actually have me as the number one bad guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from all this. I think a lot of the problem I now have with LoL is riot's inability to come up with buffs some of the other champions so direly need to stay competitive while they bring out a new champion every two weeks.

It's been a long gag of mine to say, "Why fix a champion when you can just replace it with another one?" Which is what it seems like Riot has been doing for the past year now. Many of my classic champion favorites seem to have no real place in the current meta that seems to be solid.

Another thing I think that irks me is Riot's refusal to nerf Darius. His numbers, his kit, his over all presence in a game is fearsome and countered only by overly better player. (Top tier skill level) Which is unfair to a lot of other people. The same people that say "Oh just poke him from afar" are, from what it seems to me, are people that have surpassed portions of the game that other people are still struggling through. He's an absolute pub stomper that puts Master Yi at summoner level 1 to shame.

[Moving away from Darius rant]


Anyway. I hope you guys have fun on the fields by paying for the new champion. Teemo will still be in every game.

Shominaminoto 12-03-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

(since most of you are trolls anyway)
Really now?

Quote:

One game is pretty ban worthy and I will admit this
That's all it should take.

Quote:

do it with games that actually have me as the number one bad guy
You're still a bad guy, also the number 1 will shortly also be in the tribunal (assuming he isn't already there)



I'm not sure what really was the purpose of this thread.. to complain about the ban or to complain about Darius. I hope you'll come to your senses and return as a honorable player

Exploding Barrel 12-03-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiraisu (Hozzászólás 32044644)
(since most of you are trolls anyway)

Fantastic way to entice people to read your thread.

Chiraisu 12-03-2012 12:36 PM

I couldn't help but notice how you highlighted the worst parts of my post.

No I won't be returning, and will be focusing my efforts towards other things in life.

GON the Mage Guy 12-03-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiraisu (Hozzászólás 32045002)
I couldn't help but notice how you highlighted the worst parts of my post.

I couldn't help but notice you included your worst parts at the start of your story, typically where people start reading.

LargeSnorlax 12-03-2012 12:41 PM

I like the tone you started this with: "I'm going to rant about things, but it doesn't matter, since you are all trolls. By the way, I hate darius."

So uh, about the report card:

#1 - I think you actually have anger issues, constantly babbling in all chat, asking the enemy to "1v1 me", and telling them they're going to die. Along with slurs. telling them to suck your dick.. yeah, not sure what's up here.

#2 - Talking about KSing, oh boy! Aside from ranting back and forth a bit, nothing's actually too bad here.

#3 - Annnd more anger issues. Not much to say here, identical to game 1, WW was a dick too, but you just harass the **** out of your team.

Now, to be fair, this isn't the worst report card I've ever seen, but you easily could've avoided that by not trying to be a tough guy in all or ragging on your teammates. If WW was a ****head (he was) then ignore him - Case closed, no more yakking, you'll win the game faster and be done with him.

Honestly, aside from the confrontational tone, you don't seem like a bad guy, but you just seem like you need to calm your jets and stop yapping it up in chat. Honestly, I don't see why you would "expunge" a game from your computer (unless it's a box made in like, the year 2k and you need memory) - Just don't play it if you're not in the mood for it.

*Shrug*

Just my opinion. If you acted like you did in game 2 in every game, you'd have no problem. My 2 cents.

Chiraisu 12-03-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax (Hozzászólás 32045140)
I like the tone you started this with: "I'm going to rant about things, but it doesn't matter, since you are all trolls. By the way, I hate darius."

So uh, about the report card:

#1 - I think you actually have anger issues, constantly babbling in all chat, asking the enemy to "1v1 me", and telling them they're going to die. Along with slurs. telling them to suck your dick.. yeah, not sure what's up here.

#2 - Talking about KSing, oh boy! Aside from ranting back and forth a bit, nothing's actually too bad here.

#3 - Annnd more anger issues. Not much to say here, identical to game 1, WW was a dick too, but you just harass the **** out of your team.

Now, to be fair, this isn't the worst report card I've ever seen, but you easily could've avoided that by not trying to be a tough guy in all or ragging on your teammates. If WW was a ****head (he was) then ignore him - Case closed, no more yakking, you'll win the game faster and be done with him.

Honestly, aside from the confrontational tone, you don't seem like a bad guy, but you just seem like you need to calm your jets and stop yapping it up in chat. Honestly, I don't see why you would "expunge" a game from your computer (unless it's a box made in like, the year 2k and you need memory) - Just don't play it if you're not in the mood for it.

*Shrug*

Just my opinion. If you acted like you did in game 2 in every game, you'd have no problem. My 2 cents.

I would (and do in the case of game number 1) agree with you. Except that in game three the reason I got so upset was due to the instigation of other players on my team. While you're right I could have just ignored him and moved on it's not necessarily my style to do that. I want to win a game by at least getting stuff organized with my team, regardless if they're jerks.

I shouldn't have to fear for my account every time I press buttons other than Q,W,E,R,D, and F.

KUBlueBarracuda 12-03-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiraisu (Hozzászólás 32045366)
I shouldn't have to fear for my account every time I press buttons other than Q,W,E,R,D, and F.

Yes, you should fear for your account when you press buttons in an order that produce:

Katarina [00:13:19] I called mia you dumb ****
Katarina [00:16:53] ****ing australien kids
Katarina [All] [00:20:59] It was 2v1 you stupid ass hole
Katarina [00:21:55] so it was 4v3 at dragon, you lost it, y ou suck

and on, and on, and on.

LargeSnorlax 12-03-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiraisu (Hozzászólás 32045366)
I would (and do in the case of game number 1) agree with you. Except that in game three the reason I got so upset was due to the instigation of other players on my team. While you're right I could have just ignored him and moved on it's not necessarily my style to do that. I want to win a game by at least getting stuff organized with my team, regardless if they're jerks.

I shouldn't have to fear for my account every time I press buttons other than Q,W,E,R,D, and F.

You don't - I don't, and I play in ranked with the same cesspool of dicks that you play with. Probably worse actually, since I'm around the Platinum plateau, where everyone thinks they're awesome and infallible.

Honestly, if there's anything I learned after a couple thousand League games, it's that it's always worth it to ignore the people that aren't worth talking to. I hate it, because it's a team game and you want to communicate, but you won't gain anything from talking to an abusive ass. All it'll get you is frustrated and you not only start typing unproductive things when that happens, but you start doing worse at the game, which makes you lose.

Game 3, whether it was premade or not, or regular people, doesn't matter, since you still abused the hell out of them. They abused you too, and who knows, they might have a tribunal case up. They might be banned, but the people are only seeing yours because it's your case. Easiest way to avoid stuff like this is to just be the bigger man, say "Ignoring you, concentrate on the game" and continue on with life. It's what I do. I play League to win, not argue with random doofuses about whether plays are good or not.

I mean, I argue with my friends when we're playing arranged 5s about plays and how we can improve, because I get to play with them a lot and frankly, they're my friends so we can talk about stuff like that. Ranting at some dude in solo queue because they think you suck or you think they did a fight wrong, what's that going to prove? Who cares? You're there to win the match, then you'll never see them again.

Calys Teneb 12-03-2012 12:55 PM

Mocking someone who's frustrated and angry isn't going to make him listen to you any more than you would listen to him if he were berating you.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:15 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc