League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team Overpowered Looking for a serious mid/jungler (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860270)

Silver at heart 12-03-2012 10:39 AM

Team Overpowered Looking for a serious mid/jungler

Team 0P IS looking for members, We are a new team looking for Players in the role of (Mid,JUNGLE) We will be playing alot of ranked games, I'll be making a schedule
towards everyones timezones/avaliblity. We also will be playing Turny games once we are ready. Feel free to message me in game my name is (Pter Copy and paste my name)

Fill out this application:

IGN:

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):

Position(s):

Team speak 3 and clear mic:(you can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role:

Time Zone:

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team:
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster

Top: Mr Frostfire

Mid: Open

Jungle: Open

AD Carry: Pter

Support: Orangesplosion

Silver at heart 12-03-2012 10:51 AM

bump

WarraW 12-03-2012 11:12 AM

IGN: WarraW

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): Was 1501 Now it's 1291

Position(s): Jungler

Team speak 3 and clear mic you can download very easy: I have both!

Champions you are good with in that specific role: Warwick, Lee Sin, Xin, darius, and Maokai, and fiddle sticks.

Time Zone: PST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I need a team to practice with and play. Solo ques arn't good enough when everyone wants to troll a game that isn't meta. Examples being, having no adc; no one wanting to support; having multiple junglers. It all ends up wasting time.

FatalWish 12-03-2012 11:40 AM

IGN:Fatalwish

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1k

Position(s): mid is my best spot, can adc and top well also.

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) yup (:

Champions you are good with in that specific role: Ahri, Kat, Syndra, Ryze, Brand, Annie, Anivia, (working on learning fizz and swain)

Time Zone: Mountain Standard

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I am great on locking mid down and keeping tabs on when they are ganking and keeping an eye on the jungle for fights. I have very rarely lost a lane. Always looking to improve and just have a great time :D

Cyphér 12-03-2012 11:43 AM

IGN: Cyphr

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):1200

Position(s): mid,jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) I have

Champions you are good with in that specific role: I can play any mid/jungle

Time Zone: Central

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I am very good at communication and calling. I have great map awareness. I know when to be serious. But i also enjoy having quite a bit of fun,

LvG Instyle 12-03-2012 11:47 AM

IGN: NxT Trizy

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1359, current 1165

Position(s): Mid or jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role: For mid, Diana, Orianna, Anivia, TF, Karthus, Lux, Katarina. For jungle, Skarner, Maokai, Malphite, Chogath, Lee sin, Olaf, Nocturne, Xin.

Time Zone: Eastern

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Looking for a team as dedicated to improving and being competitive as me. Able to give out and receive criticism without raging at teammates, feel like I can efficiently communicate with the team.

mrxlee 12-03-2012 12:06 PM

IGN: mrxlee

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1426 now 1346

Position(s):Mid, Top, Support, ADC, jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) - who doesnt have a mic? no scrubs here

Champions you are good with in that specific role:
My best lane would be mid.
Cho, Ahri, Morg, Diana, Cass, Kennen, soon orianna

Others:
Alistar, ashe, dr. mundo, garen, kayle, nidalee, shen, signed, teemo, nunu, janna, taric, leona, sona, soraka

Time Zone: PST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Ive been looking for a competive team, and willing to put in hard work and sweat to become a top team. Give me a tryout and find out.

Angelsrise 12-03-2012 12:19 PM

IGN:Angelsrise

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):1450

Position(s):jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) yes

Champions you are good with in that specific role: maokai, amumu, lee sin, jax, malph

Time Zone:est

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: i need a good team, i am getting tired of solo queue xD i also main top so i know how to make top snowball super hard

shamaniam 12-03-2012 12:20 PM

Name: sham =)
Ign (Summoner Name): shamaniam
Solo Rating: 1420 somethn last season. my second account was also silver.
Role: MID OR FEED!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Champs for above Role: Swain, Brand, Syndra, Ori, Annie, Ahri, Mord, Morg, Ryze, Vlad, kennen. those are the ones im good with. i play any ap mid but anivia/TF or kat/fizz really.
Availability: i work fir sat 11pm-7am. PST other than that i pick up shifts here and there sometimes but i have plenty of free time. i would love to have set times that i could show up for =)
i can take constructive criticism and am looking to get better.

I have been playing this game since before it had seasons lol. i own all the champs and almost every rune. 20 pages im gtg. season 1 i focused on learning all the roles and playing all the champs. this last season i focused entirely on mid lane. i was on a decently serious team for almost 1/2 a year as mid lane. I am not the best for sure but definitely feel i have a large game knowledge and good mechanics.

Imageryy 12-03-2012 12:24 PM

IGN:Remaking

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1200

Position(s): mid top

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role:Mid: Orianna Kat Eve Cass Gragas

Time Zone: EST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Map awareness, Accurate, and im very competitve. Looking for serious team.