League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Suggestion] Nabila, the Dignity of Shurima (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860077)

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-03-2012 08:59 AM

[Champion Suggestion] Nabila, the Dignity of Shurima

1 Attachment(s)
{{[[((==Nabila, the Dignity of Shurima==))]]}}

Quote:

Description:

Look: Nabila should be a female assassinlike fighter from the desert Shurima. Her look would have an arabic/oriental touch with armor inspired from bellydancers. Her weapon is an arabic flagon from wich she can throw sand when she casts an ability (Drawing at the end of the page)

Lore: Coming later, when the resonance is positive :)

Mechanics: Nabila would be an classical AP-Melee-Assassin who you can play in mid or top. She has a Low-CD-Ultimate with a huge gapcloser. But the most important thing is the blinding part. Her Q would blind several champions in front of her. With her Passive she then gains a strong advantage over her enemies in teamfight or 1on1.

Quote:

Q - Irritating Maneuver: Nabila sprays a cloud of sand in a cone in front of her, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.5) magic damage and blinding all enemies facing her for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.
Range: 700
CD: ~15 seconds

W - Quicksand: Nabila creates a small field of quicksand on the ground. Enemies standing in it get their Move Speed reduced by 1% per 1% of their missing health.
Range: 700
CD: ~15 seconds

E - Coarse Cloud: Nabila spins a sandcloud around herself, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.66) magic damage to units around her and marking all units hit. The next basic attack on a marked unit deals additional 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.7) magic damage, healing Nabila for 20% of the damage dealt.
Range: 320
CD: ~10 seconds

R - Fortress of Sand: Nabila creates a vortex of sand for 5/6/7 seconds and may reactivate this ability 3 more times.
1st Use: Nabila jumps into the vortex.
2nd Use: Nabila jumps to the position of the cursor and deals 150/220/290 (+0.33) magic damage to all enemy champions on her way.
3rd Use: Nabila jumps back to the vortex. If Nabila killed a champion in the last 5 seconds, she deals another 150/220/290 (+0.33) magic damage to all champions on her way.
When Nabila stands in the vortex she becomes unmarkable and removes crowd control effects from herself.
Range (Cast/Jump): 500/400
CD: ~35 seconds

Psv - Leach from the Weak: Nabila benefits from the Blindness of other units, being stealthy to them and healing herself by ~10% of damage done to blinded units.

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-04-2012 04:41 AM

Reserved for important changes!

12/04/12: Added Drawing
12/05/12: Rework Q (Lower AP-Scale, Lower Blind-Duration, Higher CD); Rework E (Higher Scale, Lower CD, Lower Heal); Rework R (Higher CD); Rework Passive (Completely)

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 07:43 AM

I don't get it.. why would her Q bring the enemies an attack speed bonus WHILE they're blinded.. (or even at all! XD) anyway a blinding cone with that range and that duration sounds op..
I liked her W, it's interesting :D useful to chase, useless to run away, but you can't have it all! XD you could add some extra effect like hasting allies speed by 1% per 1% of missing health as well, idk XP
The ap ratios in her E are really underpowered.. at least I think so..
and her R is awesome, I liked it very much! XP

Would you mind checking my newest champ? :B
- Aestia, The Shape Shifter
Thanks! C:

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-05-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 32113859)
I don't get it.. why would her Q bring the enemies an attack speed bonus WHILE they're blinded.. (or even at all! XD) anyway a blinding cone with that range and that duration sounds op..

What I wanted to achieve is that she gets a new kind of Healing. Look at her Passive. She heals herself when a blinded enemy autohits her. Now the conclusion: When the attacks speed is increased so much, and a blinded enemy gets taunted by her, she gains a magnificant Health Boost, cuz the enemy is so nice to heal her while taunted. And if the blind+taunted enemy is an Attack Speed Char (Master Yi, Vayne or other AD-C)... good night ;)
What do you think about this mechanism in general? The duration must be lowered that's right.. I will think about it soon ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 32113859)
Would you mind checking my newest champ? :B
- Aestia, The Shape Shifter[/I]
Thanks! C:

No, I don't mind and YES i will check and review :)

Thanks for your comment :)

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 08:10 AM

Lame, I didn't see the passive it was at the very last! XD newie of me :B then her passive or her Q is way OP since a carry would heal her for 100% with the extra attack speed in 2 secs! XD It should be like with a really high cd and less attack speed bonus or something.. maybe lower the passive %..

Still 20 secs seems a lil too short for that kind of ult, damage and repositioning..

And thank you! ^w^

EDIT: You could add a really short blind with a really high attack speed in her Q so the enemy is not able to react and stop attacking but healing you at the same time :D (still, the 8% sounds a lil bit too much :/)

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-05-2012 08:57 AM

What do you think of it now? I completely reworked her passive and made some changes to the other skills. Maybe more balance now?

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 09:02 AM

Maybe 20% for her E sounds a lil bit too much , and her R stills sounding op to me, but let's not rush things, maybe it's just me! XD

Edit: Awesome passive rework C:

Love Poisonous 12-05-2012 09:04 AM

I mean her E sounds OP because in a minion wave, and with the right attack speed, she might heal herself about 240% of the damage without any problem.. Unless the mark duration is really short, then might be XP

IS190ff3fa315b26b7a6e10 12-05-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 32115950)
I mean her E sounds OP because in a minion wave, and with the right attack speed, she might heal herself about 240% of the damage without any problem.. Unless the mark duration is really short, then might be XP

U misunderstood something. The heal comes with comsuming the mark ;) So its not an AoE spellvamp ! It is just when you consume the mark you deal the dmg + you heal yourself a bit :)

NobSaiboot 12-05-2012 09:50 AM

In B4 Shuriman Ballers...