League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 24

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859989)

AskPantheon 12-03-2012 09:20 AM

The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0)

Roaming through the hallways of the Institute of War, one would eventually stumble across a rather unique room, with a lambda clearly visible upon the door. Above it, there was a rather crudely made sign that read "Taking questions". Obviously, the maker was not too thrilled to be doing so. Upon entry, one could say that spartan was an accurate word to describe the room. The room was void of any comforts but a simple bed, along with a few chairs and a desk, and various weapons and pieces of armor were scattered throughout. In this room resided Pantheon, either sitting behind the desk or performing some task around the room. His greeting would almost always be the same to everyone that entered.

"Yes, I am taking your questions, but make no mistake, I will not tolerate foolishness, and will not hesitate to remove you if I so wish. Now, ask your silly questions or stop wasting my time."

((This is my new ask thread from here on, consider any previous questions asked unanswered, and the vast majority of interactions with Pantheon to be void. I encourage you to ask any previously answered questions once more.))

OdainMorll 12-03-2012 09:31 AM

"Greetings Pantheon,

Your tribe is well known for fighting entire armies...but what about beasts? Have you ever fought and defeated a great foe that wasn't man?...If you get what I mean by that."

Scrubby Yum Yums 12-03-2012 09:33 AM

((Odain y u Zed me?))

Arixus was the second to step forward, albeit cautiously. He thought for a moment, tossing various mundane questions about in his head before finally settling on one. "Say Pantheon, you've got a pretty good grasp on the art of war. Do your people spend time with any other arts?"

He fully expected answers like 'the art of swordplay' or 'the art of beheading'. Then something occurred to him. "And you know, what do you tend to start your mornings with, foodwise?" The question made him frown. He'd expected it to feel better, since everyone else seemed to lose their minds over it.

Geokhan 12-03-2012 10:21 AM

If you lost your grip on both your shield and your spear, which would you strive to retrieve first?

AsktheBlindFist 12-03-2012 10:48 AM

Breakfast of champions?

Ask the Hunter 12-03-2012 11:36 AM

Ah, Artisian of war. A pleasure to meet such a strong fighter, your opinion on myself?

AskPantheon 12-03-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OdainMorll (Hozzászólás 32038718)
"Greetings Pantheon,

Your tribe is well known for fighting entire armies...but what about beasts? Have you ever fought and defeated a great foe that wasn't man?...If you get what I mean by that."

"I have fought several beasts, but it was on rare occasion. I may have killed several bears during long marches through the woods, but I rarely fight such animals. It is people with whom I fight most of the time."
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uxaris (Hozzászólás 32038746)
((Odain y u Zed me?))

Arixus was the second to step forward, albeit cautiously. He thought for a moment, tossing various mundane questions about in his head before finally settling on one. "Say Pantheon, you've got a pretty good grasp on the art of war. Do your people spend time with any other arts?"

He fully expected answers like 'the art of swordplay' or 'the art of beheading'. Then something occurred to him. "And you know, what do you tend to start your mornings with, foodwise?" The question made him frown. He'd expected it to feel better, since everyone else seemed to lose their minds over it.

"We are not as crude and warlike as most would lead you to believe. True, war is our primary occupation, but we do things outside of war. We have sculptors, artists, even philosophers, for example."
Ah, yes. This question. Pantheon had heard of how people made such a fuss to be the first to ask the question, and as such, he already had a response waiting.
"I do not require much to eat, for breakfast I only consume a few slices of bread and several slices of cheese."
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 32039907)
If you lost your grip on both your shield and your spear, which would you strive to retrieve first?

"My shield, as it is the most important piece of my equipment. Also, in the event that I lose my spear, I always have my xiphos to fall back to."
Quote:

Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist (Hozzászólás 32040603)
Breakfast of champions?

Pantheon sighed somewhat, and rolled his eyes at Lee's question.

"Are you deaf as well as blind? Did you not hear as I was given that question but several moments ago? If you did not, and really must know, I only eat bread and cheese for breakfast."
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter (Hozzászólás 32041716)
Ah, Artisian of war. A pleasure to meet such a strong fighter, your opinion on myself?

Admittedly, you have skill with the weapons you use, but do you ever fight head on, in the fashion of a true warrior, instead of hiding away in the brush, waiting to strike when your opponent is too weak to fight?

AsktheBlindFist 12-03-2012 12:44 PM

Lee bowed. "Pardon I did not hear the other summoner's question. Thank you for the answer."

AskPantheon 12-03-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist (Hozzászólás 32043504)
Lee bowed. "Pardon I did not hear the other summoner's question. Thank you for the answer."

Pantheon let out a short sigh, and then responded.

"...Very well, then. Pay closer attention in the future, I do not enjoy repeating myself. Now, is that all you wish to ask?"

AsktheBlindFist 12-03-2012 01:40 PM

"Indeed. Have a good day Pantheon." Lee bows again and leaves.