League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859848)

Lemon Limeade 12-03-2012 07:33 AM

Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned

For the time being, this is being pulled down. I will be posting it else where like paste bin or another LoL forum where people are not raising the battle cries of " This doesn't happen, you're wrong " Friend adding me me in the game and belittling me.

Tonaia 12-03-2012 08:12 AM

+1

One of the best guides to staying out of trouble I've seen.

Medîeve 12-03-2012 08:24 AM

I like it! Personally, I'd throw in the almighty Red stance of "Don't be a jerk!" at the end, but this goes far beyond that. In fact, I think this is better than don't be a jerk, and gives good examples of how NOT to be a jerk.

I think its important that people realize this isn't CoD or Halo, but a moderated game with a set of rules on behavior if you wish to play the game. If you have a bad game and feel the need to lash out on random people, do as I do and play those games. It's all background noise there at this point anyway, so you can de-stress yourself and come back a bit calmer. Typing out in caps will never be as satisfying as just shouting it all out.

Sticky request!

Lemon Limeade 12-03-2012 08:55 AM

Medieve, just for you Mundo bribed me <3

Lemon Limeade 12-03-2012 09:28 AM

Bumping when it get's low to the end of page 1.

Keeping this open to people to read might improve outlooks! <3

The Hobo Lord 12-03-2012 10:46 AM

you make this game not even sound fun any more, more reason to go to dota 2. Especially the 1v9 part, I'm here to have fun not practice being jesus.

Lemon Limeade 12-03-2012 11:09 AM

Bye?

Edit: I am sorry for the one word response. Let me clarify. By all means think of this as practicing being " Jesus. ". If it truly was then I would say " Don't play the game " It is a temptation [ Insert religious remark here. ]. If you wish to go to Dota2 then enjoy but you will find the same thing there as you do here. They are much harsher in justice. Banning is forever.

Ancient Fraggle 12-03-2012 11:31 AM

I really hope the few who need this guide actually take the time to read your post and soak up all of your useful suggestions (and by few i mean the few thousand out of the millions that play this game).

This is a great reminder for myself as well. Every few months I'll get fed up with trolls and jerks, and wonder if I should keep playing at all. Thanks for taking the time to type this out and in an organized format at that!

Medîeve 12-03-2012 11:38 AM

Mundo bribes who he pleases!

Lemon Limeade 12-03-2012 12:35 PM

I do my best, I have been there so if anyone needs support my game name is right there. I shall be a pillar to those who lost faith in good gaming. I am not perfect but it takes a community to save the few that need saving.