League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Team World Elite on IPL5, real champion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859785)

YamisKing 12-03-2012 05:37 AM

Team World Elite on IPL5, real champion?

Here is my personal opinion, based on what I have seen through the tournament of Season 2 Championship and IPL5.

World Elite, team that represents China, home of the most hackers in the world. Back to the Season 2 Championship when they faced CLG.eu on quarterfinals, the server kept crashing down as CLG.eu dominating the game on WE. Not only once, but more than twice, which force Riot Game to postpone the match, and made them to compete in a private server. After that no more issues and CLG.eu won the ticket to the semifinal, they showed that they were a lot better than the Chinese team, not only once, but in all the previously interrupted matches.

Now back to the IPL5 final match, Team FnaticRC (Champion of the S1 League of Legends Championship) defeated the recent S2 champion Taipei Assassin, gaining the passage to the grand finals against WE.

To be honest I didn't get the chance to watch all the final matches, but I did have chance to watch the last two with my girlfriend and we noticed some bugs during the game, it was acting weird and my girlfriend (also a player) noticed that WE's Ezreal had a incredible attack speed when he had only Zeal built. All the time, specially at the final game WE showed in the teamfights that they had a incredible amount of damages. However, that's not the reason to suspect the hack, during the transmission, it was interrupted for several seconds and a picture of troll face appears (can be seen in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0xhKLQ6pg ).

So the biggest question is, why incidents like this only happens when World Elite is competing? Are they that good to take out FnaticRC? Their performance on S2 Championship wasn't the best and servers crashed down when they are losing the games. Coincidences like this made me suspect that serious hacking were going on there. Is World Elite the worthy Champion? I think they should investigate and get to the bottom of this.

BGSachoNA 12-03-2012 06:20 AM

It's called epistemic bias. Especially strong when it's something you want to believe.

To give you the benefit of doubt, the vods are up on youtube. Point out the times when you noticed the "bugs". Basically, when you're going with the crazy theory, try at least having some kind of proof along with it.

As for your other question, yes, World Elite is that good. In fact, the only ones that took games from them were fnatic.

YamisKing 12-03-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGSachoNA (Hozzászólás 32036527)
It's called epistemic bias. Especially strong when it's something you want to believe.

To give you the benefit of doubt, the vods are up on youtube. Point out the times when you noticed the "bugs". Basically, when you're going with the crazy theory, try at least having some kind of proof along with it.

As for your other question, yes, World Elite is that good. In fact, the only ones that took games from them were fnatic.

To begin with, I am neutral, not fan of neither team, nor something personal against them. Proof? crashes, interruption of the transmission during the finals.
Not saying that World Elite isn't not good, otherwise they won't be there. But suspiciously incidents happens when they compete. As mentioned above. Call it whatever you want, and may i ask you: Have you seen the matches? I saw them live with a neutral position. Not standing against them. If you think i got something against them, then you are wrong.

GwangSoo 12-03-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGSachoNA (Hozzászólás 32036527)

I'll just reiterate this. You should be able to go back and point out times when this way happening, instead of speculation and hearsay and hope people will buy it.

lslands 12-03-2012 08:13 AM

Im sorry, but how stupid can you be.

YamisKing 12-03-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GwangSoo (Hozzászólás 32037499)
I'll just reiterate this. You should be able to go back and point out times when this way happening, instead of speculation and hearsay and hope people will buy it.

As I mentioned before, Ezreal's attack speed incredibly fast when only Zeal was bult. Also Champions movements looked buggy and stay in the same place twisting around. A superminion disappears when its killed instead of dying animation following disappearance.

And most importantly. You guys are avoiding the other things I have mentioned. Also, have you watched the matches live?

Because all the feedback here, don't seem to be constructive, rather to be fans defending their team. I would love to receive some feedback, doesn't mean you have to agree with me, also i won't find any feedback or legit facts offensive.

YamisKing 12-03-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whetzlol (Hozzászólás 32038367)
Im sorry, but how stupid can you be.

Because?

Hybridmoment 12-03-2012 08:27 AM

Its amazing how people forget all the crashes in the championship and all the bash against the team and how WE sucks and shouldnt have had that rematch. But oh well, guess fans grow everytime a team wins. I dont hate WE nor like Fnatic. Its all the same to me...but i do remember some facts that happened during those previous matches...

Rotery 12-03-2012 09:20 AM

the home of the most hackers in the world is Russia. Every Russian hacking in BF3 and COD. Back to the second game between CLGeu and WE in S2 Championship before remake, Wickd picked a useless late game champion Renekton and lost the lane. And WE lead with 3k still at lane phase then game crash. If no server issue, maybe WE just won with 2-0. And the other day final remake, WE lost to Jayce, same as CLGeu lost to Rengar .. And u just consider hacking what is impossible in LAN tournament. Maybe u hate Asian or they defeat ur favorite team, u just make others feel how u detest WE.

Regztil 12-03-2012 09:37 AM

Very stupid post

Let's just talk about the facts instead

1. The troll face was confirmed to be done by the lead production member, who wanted to play a joke

2. World Elite won the first game against clg.eu during Worlds championship, and took a very strong early lead in game 2 before the crashes started. If anything, the crashes hurt WE more

3. CLG.EU is a boring turtle team and OP is an idiot