League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Is this bannable? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859088)

honse246 12-02-2012 09:43 PM

Is this bannable?

If someone is top and I just got ganked mid and ping that nunu is coming top after him failing the gank mid and he doesnt react to it and when he dies I say "wow dude I told you".

Is that 'toxic'?

Or in general me saying "wow dude" or "wow (champ here) please dont dude that" or even "wow dude wtf".

No vulgar language unless it is in a joking manner like "omg yuso gay"

If I don't use vulgar language and don't insult someone do you think I will be tribunal'd or do I not even need to say argue/discuss say how a gank top for two kills could have went better (with me not saying anything vulgar or insulting them).

honse246 12-02-2012 09:53 PM

Bump please

Enterti 12-02-2012 10:08 PM

Depends on how often you do it and the rest of the context. A simple told you so probably wont get anything but if you literally say wow after every death someone on your team is probably gonna get annoyed.

honse246 12-02-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enterti (Hozzászólás 32029102)
Depends on how often you do it and the rest of the context. A simple told you so probably wont get anything but if you literally say wow after every death someone on your team is probably gonna get annoyed.

I only do it when something totally wows me like a trundle getting kited mid three times and fails to realize I V ping to stop chasing and dies. I sayu "wow dude please don't gank mid anymore".

What about that? (trying to use this instead of "wow dude what the **** man. Stop it ffs.")

Tetrologist 12-02-2012 10:11 PM

In my personal experience a verbal warning about ganks is better than a ping. Pings can mean many things including your team if going to gank.

honse246 12-02-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tetrologist (Hozzászólás 32029165)
In my personal experience a verbal warning about ganks is better than a ping. Pings can mean many things including your team if going to gank.

When I call a gank via a ping I use 3 pings. One v ping on middle, middle of river to the lane and then a regular ping on their lane. Either and quicker than typing.

Enterti 12-02-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saifallofjmr (Hozzászólás 32029134)
I only do it when something totally wows me like a trundle getting kited mid three times and fails to realize I V ping to stop chasing and dies. I sayu "wow dude please don't gank mid anymore".

What about that? (trying to use this instead of "wow dude what the **** man. Stop it ffs.")

Yeah that is fine, the "wow" isn't really positive but I don't think you would get banned for it. It might cause people to look a little bit more harshly though, why not just try "please don't gank mid anymore"?

honse246 12-02-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enterti (Hozzászólás 32029243)
Yeah that is fine, the "wow" isn't really positive but I don't think you would get banned for it. It might cause people to look a little bit more harshly though, why not just try "please don't gank mid anymore"?

yeah I said "wow" "dude no offense but please dont gank anymore okay?"
(the jungler rages at me and says to me "**** you").

I mean I am trying to not be toxic but the wow I have to say just to kinda offload any rage I have. Or should I just not type and try to be as "politically correct" when I try to say what I meant behind a "wow". (Wow -> good job getting kited dude) that is what I mean yanno?

Enterti 12-02-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saifallofjmr (Hozzászólás 32029359)
yeah I said "wow" "dude no offense but please dont gank anymore okay?"
(the jungler rages at me and says to me "**** you").

I mean I am trying to not be toxic but the wow I have to say just to kinda offload any rage I have. Or should I just not type and try to be as "politically correct" when I try to say what I meant behind a "wow". (Wow -> good job getting kited dude) that is what I mean yanno?

That example is fine.

Why not offload the rage IRL? I know a few players who have something near their computers that they can hit, some people scream at the monitor, others use a stress ball. There are a lot of ways you can unload without having anyone in game know you are mad.

Enterti 12-02-2012 10:22 PM

Or you could give advice on how to avoid being kited.