League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 23

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Vudu-The Witch Doctor (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859043)

Moby the White 12-02-2012 08:27 PM

Vudu-The Witch Doctor

5 Attachment(s)
Please feel free to comment!!
New champion concept!
12/2/12

Quote:

Info:

Name: Vudu

Title: The Witch Doctor

Origin: Voodoo lands

Description: Troll, blueish or greenish skin, tusks black hair

Role: Support, Mage
Quote:

Lore:

"Some call it the netherworld, some call it hell, but in the swampy bogs of the Voodoo Lands there is a witch doctor who calls it by its real name: The Shadow World. Few know him by anything other than witch doctor, and even those that do know him just call him Vudu.

Long ago on the eve of a bloodmoon, Vudu journeyed far into the bogs of the swamplands. Darkness quickly fell upon the young boy as the night grew older. With each passing hour, the young troll searched as he may for some sign of reprieve, only to find none.

In his arms he clutched a book tightly, his arms struggled to bare the immense weight. His feet dragged with every step, sluggish and slow, he clumsily made progress through the treacherous bog.

Alas his legs caught in the mud and he foudn himself injured unable to continue onward. The cold slowly wrapped its' tight tendrils aroudn his throat, relentlessly refusing to release him.

His body grew numb, his muscles grew weak, not long now he would be alone. Slowly sinking into the murderous mud.

Vudu cried out in an archaic tongue, words he did not understand but had read in the book. Then with a burst of dark energy a demon came into existence before him.

"Who are you, Daemon?" Vudu cried out.

"I am the great Lord of the Shadows. Supreme Daemon of the world beyond life." The creature shouted in a booming voice.

"I come to visit you soon it seems, mon." his voice trailing as death embraced him.

"No. Not yet. I have work for you. You are no good to me dead." the creature said and Vudu felt energy flow through him keeping him alive.

"But still despite that, I have not the strength to escape this bog." Vudu retorted

"I shall give you life, but at a cost."

"What cost could you charge, dark Daemon! Say it mon and have it be done wit!"

"The cost of your life is your immortal soul. For so long as I live, you will be bound by blood to collect the poor unfortunate souls who perish in your realm. However, unlike my other incompetent deliquents I would prefer you do so without killing them."

"Sah du want me to be your puppet mon, fine den what do I call my Master?"

"My name is not something I give out lightly...Vudu."

"Dat's fine, da book has many answers about everyting Mista K-mon. You will come to regret makin dat pact wit me Daemon."

The daemon looked at Vudu schocked for a moment, but then with a snap of his fingers gave the troll great healing powers. "Do your worst young troll. Do your WORST."

From that moment his soul was bound by contract to the Daemon Lord. For years he used his power to heal others and bring them back from the brink, cheating his master every chance he got. It wasn't until he met Bianca that he realized his powers could be used in a situation to aid his lands and others.

"At first I thought it was rare to cheat Death, but the Witch Doctor makes it look a hobby." Bianca upon Vudu's arrival at the Institute.

Quote:

Stats:
HP: 435 (+55)
Mana: 300 (+30)
Mana Regen: 5.5 (+.65)
HP Regen: 5.75 (+.65)
Armor: 14 (+3)
MR: 30 (+0)
AD: 65 (+1.33)
AP: 0
AS: 0.63 (+2.5%)
MS: 335
Quote:

Abilities:

Quote:

Attachment 567898
Passive: Black Magic: Each spellcast grants Vudu a charge counter. At 5 charges Vudu receives a passive buff called "Black Magic" which lasts until his next spellcast, thus allowing him to activate his abilities' secondary effects. Activation of those secondary abilities consumes the "Black Magic" buff prior to applying another charge counter.

Quote:

Attachment 567900
Q. Hex:
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
Cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6 sec
Range: 800

Vudu conjures up a cursing hex and throws it at target enemy dealing 75/95/105/135/155 (+ .75 ap) Hex is a line of shadow magic that targets a single enemy but damages all enemies if it passes through them on the path to the target dealing 20/40/60/80/100 (+ .6 ap) magical damage to all units it strikes.
Black Magic: Hexing an enemy champion transforms them into a frog for 1.5 secs. While hexed, the target cannot attack or cast spells. Damage caused to the target interrupts the effect.
Quote:

Attachment 567901
W. Mumbo Jumbo:
Cost: 80 mana
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 sec
Range: 800
Duration: 5 secs

On ally: Heals another ally for 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.5 ap) heatlh over the next 5 secs. (cannot be cast on self)
On enemy: Vudu casts a curse that drains up to 60/80/100/120/140 (+0.65 ap) of their health over the next five seconds and heals himself each second for 25% of that amount (5% per sec) during that five second span.
Black Magic: Target is instantly dealt the damage instead of over 5 secs
Quote:

Attachment 567902
E. Stuffy Doll:
Cost: 100/110/120/130/140 mana
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 sec
Range: 550
Duration: 3 secs
Spell Type: Damage Modifier

Description: Vudu conjures a curse on his target creating a 'Stuffy Doll' that temporarily takes damage that would have been dealt to the target for the next 3 seconds. Cannot be cast on self and damage is dealt to target after that 3 secs not to the original source of damage. Since Stuffy Doll is only a damage modifier spell the last source of damage prior to Stuffy Doll expiring will receive Kill Credit if the champion dies. As a damage modifier Stuffy Doll does not shield the enemy from any damage; rather, Stuffy Doll delays the damage for a brief period of time and then modifies it based upon whether the target is allied/enemy.

Active: For the next 3 secs Stuffy Doll is dealt the next 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.7 AP) damage that would have been dealt to affected target instead. After that 3 second duration a percent of the damage dealt to Stuffy Doll is dealt back to the target (this effect occurs as soon as Stuffy Doll is dealt 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.7 AP) damage as well even if 3 secs has not occurred). On allies: Stuffy Doll deals 75/68.75/62.5/56.5/50% of this damage to the target. On enemies: Stuffy Doll deals 110/120/130/140/150% of this damage to the target

Black Magic: On enemy: Stuffy Doll instantly dies and deals a large amount of burst damage to enemy (on cast instantly deals 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.7 AP) to Stuffy Doll allowing it to activate on its own). While under Black Magic Stuffy Doll deals 100% of this damage to enemies. On allies: At the end of Stuffy Doll's duration target champion takes no retributive damage. Healing effects are amplified by 5% per rank for the duration of Stuffy Doll.

Active Animation: Vudu conjures a curse over the stuffy doll making it a copy of the target, after 3 secs he jabs the Stuffy Doll with his bone needle. affected target receives Stuffy Doll icon above their head to indicate that they are affected, icon looks like spell icon.
Black Magic Animation: Enemy- Vudu pierces Stuffy Doll with his bone needle.
Black Magic Animation: Ally- Vudu removes all needles from Stuffy Doll.
Quote:

Attachment 567899
R. Grave Pact:
Cost: 130/140/150 mana.
Cooldown: 100,90,80 sec
Range: 600
Duration: 8 secs

Vudu conjures up a curse on a target, cannot be cast on self.
Vudu makes a pact with the target during this curse that lasts for 8 secs.
On Ally: If the target dies before Vudu, Vudu revives them for 100% of their health, but Vudu sacrifices 50% of his current health to do so. If Vudu dies before the target then they are healed for up to 50% of their current health for the remainder of the duration-health regen during this period is 0.5% of their max health per sec.
On Enemy: Vudu applies Grievous Wounds to the target and grants vision of the target for the duration of the spell. If the target dies before Vudu, then Vudu is healed for up to 50% of his current health for the remainder of the duration-health regen during this period is 0.5% of his max health per sec. If Vudu dies before the target then any current damage being dealt by Vudu is decreased by 50%. (effective for reducing damage from any of his spells that last over time)
Black Magic: If Vudu survives the Grave Pact then his cooldowns are refreshed with the exception of his ult.

Animation on death of Vudu during Ult: Vudu get's dragged back to the shadow world as he tries to claw his way out. Upon revival Vudu says thank you summoner

Quote:

Quotes:

on pick: You be messing wit da' voodoo. Let's get it on!
Walking: I hear you man. I feel you man
taunt: You are real tough until i bring out da' needle.
Taunt: Come at me bro, oh wait you can't!
Joke: What kind of face do i have right now? Go ahead ask! A "troll" face! Get it!
Joke: Trust me I'm the Doctor, The Witch Doctor!
On random hex cast: That is one hex of a curse!
On death: Curses! The shadow lord approaches!
Afk: One moment, just let me find a doll for this summoner.

Interaction with Bianca as enemy: I brought you back into this world, I can surely take you back out of it!
Interaction with Bianca as ally: You aren't dying again on my watch.

Nekogrrl 12-02-2012 08:33 PM

Does he have an Jamaican accent? :D

Moby the White 12-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nekogrrl (Hozzászólás 32028223)
Does he have an Jamaican accent? :D

Definately jamaican mon ;)

Moby the White 12-02-2012 08:53 PM

update added icons

Moby the White 12-02-2012 09:18 PM

i think i'm done fine tuning all the errors because it kept putting my caps in lower case so much work twas very annoying
edit: nevermind i made one little change and it undid everything :(

Moby the White 12-02-2012 10:29 PM

fixed it again :D

Moby the White 12-03-2012 12:32 AM

feedback is acceptable :D

Mindworm Jim 12-03-2012 03:28 AM

Just a few random comments:

I would say the Black Magic passive on Hex is too powerful. A three second crowd control effect that can potentially hit multiple targets? That's the kind of thing from which ultimates are made. Perhaps simply enhance the ability's damage or grant it an attack speed slow?

I really really like the Stuffy Doll ability. However, it actually seems really weak. Cast on an ally it provides a temporary buffer for damage, which is nice. Used on an enemy though, it barely does anything. I'd say remove the damage limit completely and change the numbers to 100% for allies and 125-150% for enemies. Your ally gets a temporary invulnerability (although they'll still take that damage later), and your enemy receives the same shielding effect but is punished for it afterwords.

Moby the White 12-03-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindworm Jim (Hozzászólás 32034732)
Just a few random comments:

I would say the Black Magic passive on Hex is too powerful. A three second crowd control effect that can potentially hit multiple targets? That's the kind of thing from which ultimates are made. Perhaps simply enhance the ability's damage or grant it an attack speed slow?

I really really like the Stuffy Doll ability. However, it actually seems really weak. Cast on an ally it provides a temporary buffer for damage, which is nice. Used on an enemy though, it barely does anything. I'd say remove the damage limit completely and change the numbers to 100% for allies and 125-150% for enemies. Your ally gets a temporary invulnerability (although they'll still take that damage later), and your enemy receives the same shielding effect but is punished for it afterwords.

i meant to make Hex a single champion effect but realized soon after that it would possibly hit multiple targets... ill work on rectifying this

you should have seen stuffy doll before the nerf the doll could absorb 450 damage (+1.5 ap) rediculously op so I nerfed it to the ground. The allied effect should be lower than 100% so that the shield is viable for allies that way it mitigates some damage as per the stuffy doll would actually take some damage in the process...the same could be said for enemies but we don't usually like our enemies and so we make it hurt more I will buff the damage on the enemy side however since it was kind of low I can also up the amount absorbed a little bit to make it better

Moby the White 12-03-2012 05:22 AM

Update: Added Stats
Update: Buffed Stuffy Doll to (+0.8 ap) up from (+0.7), now deals 150% damage to enemies up from 115%
Update: Fixed Hex's tooltip so that it is a single target spell that can pass through enemies as it travels to its target damaging each enemy it passes through