League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Dear Riot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2857310)

AwsomeZ 12-02-2012 12:23 PM

Dear Riot

I got banned for 3 days just because my power went out and it wasn't even long it was like 5 minutes maybe and we still won(i carried). So simply i have 2 questions. The first one is how do i set up a tribunal case (like in some of these other posts). and the second one is how is this even preventable( obviosuly i can't control when my power goes out).

Kinvaras666 12-02-2012 12:43 PM

1 afking giving 3 days ban.

Seems completely legit.

AwsomeZ 12-02-2012 12:44 PM

i had a warning and a 1 day ban about a month ago at the beginning of november because of hurricane sandy
but ya that was it

Kinvaras666 12-02-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwsomeZ (Hozzászólás 32012409)
i had a warning and a 1 day ban about a month ago at the beginning of november because of hurricane sandy
but ya that was it

so you got a warn and a one day ban, and now a 3 days bans.

And you still want me to believe you were banned just because of "one game when [your] power went out"? sure.

Zielmann 12-02-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwsomeZ (Hozzászólás 32011764)
I got banned for 3 days just because my power went out and it wasn't even long it was like 5 minutes maybe and we still won(i carried). So simply i have 2 questions. The first one is how do i set up a tribunal case (like in some of these other posts). and the second one is how is this even preventable( obviosuly i can't control when my power goes out).

Were you banned by the Tribunal or by LeaverBuster? This is a pretty important question.

If it was by LeaverBuster, coming to this forum to complain about it really does no good since the Tribunal wasn't involved to begin with. If it was by the Tribunal, then post us your reform cards so we can see how your behavior was during these games.

It takes FAR more than a couple games where you lose power to get into the tribunal, let alone to have people actually vote to punish. If this was a tribunal ban, I think you're refusing to acknowledge a few other things by trying to shift the blame to a couple DC's...

AwsomeZ 12-03-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zielmann (Hozzászólás 32012612)
Were you banned by the Tribunal or by LeaverBuster? This is a pretty important question.

If it was by LeaverBuster, coming to this forum to complain about it really does no good since the Tribunal wasn't involved to begin with. If it was by the Tribunal, then post us your reform cards so we can see how your behavior was during these games.

It takes FAR more than a couple games where you lose power to get into the tribunal, let alone to have people actually vote to punish. If this was a tribunal ban, I think you're refusing to acknowledge a few other things by trying to shift the blame to a couple DC's...

how do i get a reform card? it was by tribunal because i killed the nexus :P i was there when the game ended leave buster didnt even mark it as a leave since my internet died with my power so it woulda just said disconected

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 32012502)
so you got a warn and a one day ban, and now a 3 days bans.

And you still want me to believe you were banned just because of "one game when [your] power went out"? sure.

i dont get where your going

Weezlebub 12-03-2012 03:15 PM

A tribunal case is created by Riot and if you are punished by it then they would send you an email so it doesn't seem to be relevant in this case. You also got 3 days because it's your second punishment in a short period of time.

Preventing this: The more games you play I would think there would be a little leeway to compensate for situations out of your control. I see you are level 18 so even with a couple of leaves that might be registered as a higher than normal percentage since you haven't played as many games.

Redjik 12-03-2012 08:23 PM

No email = not tribunal (Riot or Leaverbuster).

Also, a single incident doesn't get you punished.

Enterti 12-03-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwsomeZ (Hozzászólás 32045660)
how do i get a reform card? it was by tribunal because i killed the nexus :P i was there when the game ended leave buster didnt even mark it as a leave since my internet died with my power so it woulda just said disconected

Check your email and spam folder, if you do not find any emails from riot then it is a leaverbuster ban.

Exploding Barrel 12-03-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwsomeZ (Hozzászólás 32045660)

i dont get where your going

There's no need to guess... when you try to log into the game it says you were banned by the Tribunal or by Leaverbuster.

It matters, because if you were banned by Tribunal you should have an email with a reform card. If you were banned by LB, you won't.