League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Theory on Bioforge, Battle Cast, full metal. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2856612)

LastTestament 12-02-2012 04:45 AM

Theory on Bioforge, Battle Cast, full metal.

Bioforge is a set up used by Council alchemist to preserve an aging champ, this works well with people who are already genetically altered or extremely strong,

Full Metal/Battle Cast could be stages of cybernetic replacements for popular champs.

This makes sense with people like Cho who for danger purposes would in time have to be killed and rammus who would have a rather short lifetime due to his species.

In theoy the majourity of champs are mortal and thus will age and die.
extremely popular champs would then be encouraged to modified to avoid this or outright cheat death,

Tolfor 12-02-2012 05:04 PM

Neat theory I guess but as skins are non-canon it's sort of a moot point. : \

LastTestament 12-03-2012 01:21 PM

Non-canon can still be canon if it's a side story.

similar to pulsefire ez being canon.

Mr Wreckz 12-04-2012 08:08 AM

i think bioforge was a invention from Zaun chemist for high ranking noxus officials as a form of increasing the amount of "devestation" but since darius is the only one with the skin its kinda hard to tell.

while i agree some champions will die and having a robotic replace meant like cho and rammus with full metal and battle cast. it brings the question why does jayce have full metal and urgot have battle cast. urgot looks like hes on his death bed but jayce is young as far as i know

LastTestament 12-04-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Wreckz (Hozzászólás 32073519)
i think bioforge was a invention from Zaun chemist for high ranking noxus officials as a form of increasing the amount of "devestation" but since darius is the only one with the skin its kinda hard to tell.

while i agree some champions will die and having a robotic replace meant like cho and rammus with full metal and battle cast. it brings the question why does jayce have full metal and urgot have battle cast. urgot looks like hes on his death bed but jayce is young as far as i know

Singed also has a bioforge skin. Thus the alchemy link.
Jayce may have voluntarily converted to full metal to combat Victor.
Urgot is simply a case of the flesh being too weak to further modify,

Thanias1 12-04-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Wreckz (Hozzászólás 32073519)

Urgot is dead...

LastTestament 12-07-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanias1 (Hozzászólás 32092927)
Urgot is dead...

Urgot is kept alive by machines not officially dead the same way sion is.

however the machines won;t last forever.

Noggin Punch 12-08-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastTestament (Hozzászólás 32207407)

Actually, as it states in Urgot's lore, he is technically dead and risen by necromancy. The reason he has robotic parts as most of his body is because a lot of his corpse was destroyed and mangled beyond any recognition, and he couldn't be revived in a single piece(unlike sion). The machines are probably much less Urgot's life support and much more his prosthetic replacement limbs.

Thanias1 12-08-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastTestament (Hozzászólás 32207407)

Yeah, in the JoJ one can read about how unlike Sion, the initial attempt to revive the completely and utterly DEAD urgot failed, and incomes Dr. Pididly with his tech and stuff to bring him back to life. He isn't kept alive with the machines, they are just what brought him back to "life."

THE GIFT OF ETERNAL SUFFERING

THANIAS OUT!!!

LevanGolv 12-09-2012 05:32 PM

Urgot was only mostly dead.