League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Corrupted Tribunal and Thereatnings Every Game. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2856429)

Vynliean 12-02-2012 01:35 AM

Corrupted Tribunal and Thereatnings Every Game.

There is massive side effect over harsh tribnal system where
I cannot have a game where people are not threatening for reports.
'I hope you are banned.' This is true the corruption of a game
where I've never seen before.

Luna Eterne 12-02-2012 01:37 AM

I have never been threaten with a report.
If you are playing versus different players all the time, and is constantly threatened with reports?
You are doing something very wrong sir.

Might want to rethink over what you have done.

Vynliean 12-02-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Eterne (Hozzászólás 32003389)
I have never been threaten with a report.
If you are playing versus different players all the time, and is constantly threatened with reports?
You are doing something very wrong sir.

Might want to rethink over what you have done.

not necesseraily against me but
i rarely or never have a game wehre people do not say
'report who please.'
'report who'

This is truly toxic.

People are keep trying to ban people each other vengefully who didn't even
attempt to hack or cheat or something.

Luna Eterne 12-02-2012 01:45 AM

People usually are not vengeful without reasons.
If they are indeed vengeful without provocation, wouldn't it be easy for you to
send a REAL report, since it'll be obvious.
Humans behaves drastically different depending on how they handle themselves.
I do not want to assume you don't handle yourself well, but I have my suspicions :P

Ada Wong 12-02-2012 01:57 AM

I agree I see the threatening to report all the time.

However sometimes I say Reported, or going to report X in game when someone starts harassing and trolling.

These are not threats, i absolutely will report X user if X user continues their behavor in any game and instant report anyone who uses the word fa**ot for example.

Some people QQ and say I deserve a ban because I said reported in a game after someone says the word fa**ot in the end, nope no threat there general statement and they did get reported.

However there is a difference when people try to solicit reports from an enemy team for example, or other behavor just because their mate is doing bad I have seen support accused of not doing their Job when its the AD/DD's fault for going in too fast and too far at the start, and then accuse their support and threaten report.

Luna Eterne 12-02-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia (Hozzászólás 32003654)
and threaten report. [/B]

Enlighten me, how would the report sound? ;)

Wirius 12-02-2012 02:52 AM

If you are harrassed, politely ask the other person to stop. If they don't stop, follow through, then report after game. Do not threaten to report a person in game.

Do not report a person because they played poorly.

Do not report a person because you lost and you want to find someone to blame.

Report for verbal harrassment, negative attitude, and someone who makes the game crappy on the social chat level, not their gameplay.

Vynliean 12-02-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wirius (Hozzászólás 32004242)
If you are harrassed, politely ask the other person to stop. If they don't stop, follow through, then report after game. Do not threaten to report a person in game.

Do not report a person because they played poorly.

Do not report a person because you lost and you want to find someone to blame.

Report for verbal harrassment, negative attitude, and someone who makes the game crappy on the social chat level, not their gameplay.

Everyone report for playing poorly.
this is truth and current culture of LOL.
Very corrupted.

tbagchamp 12-02-2012 11:49 AM

Who keeps down voting the people who are making their case in this thread? They aren't being rude or unkind, they are simply stating their experience.

Luna, you are very, very lucky if you don't experience report warnings in games. It doesn't happen as often to me any more, but I have seen it over and over again on the tribunal. And yes, I have experienced it. People who want to report because some one is having a bad game.

Vynliean, Luna makes a good point when they say "what would that report sound like?" If you have not been rude or crass, you will not be punished. Feel free to report them afterwords if they have been negative the entire game.

Also, don't forget the mute button is there for a reason. It has helped me get through games many times.

To sum up, report warnings are frustrating, but as long as you stay classy there is nothing to worry about. Try not to let toxic players "poison" you. Obviously they have a very poor understanding of the tribunal anyways.

:)

Kinvaras666 12-02-2012 11:50 AM

stopped reading on "harsh tribunal system"

Really, this tribunal is far from being harsh enough to those people.