League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   People of the Tribunal, am I really that bad/mean/(female dog)? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2855872)

TeeatorTotor 12-01-2012 08:42 PM

People of the Tribunal, am I really that bad/mean/(female dog)?

<removed>

kaleb bartlett 12-01-2012 08:49 PM

to answer the question in your thread title... yes, you were all of those things... constantly.

Infernal Tiger 12-01-2012 08:50 PM

In almost every game you seem to just complain and point out flaws in everything instead of actually helping your team in a constructive way.

Pizzozz 12-01-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlasmWolf (Hozzászólás 31998070)
In almost every game you seem to just complain and point out flaws in everything instead of actually helping your team in a constructive way.

its bad now? "hey that's a flaw!" "okay sorry i'll work on it!"

my advise: restrict what you say in chat to mia's and gg at the end when it's all over. do NOT say anything negative and you should be fine in the future.

Pog Master 2000 12-01-2012 09:09 PM

What you said were not extremely abusive But the way you treat others isn't exactly something your team mates want to hear. Some people play bad games sometimes, some people simply aren't that good. In fact, they'll play worse by you telling them they suck/troll/etc etc.

Fanaticmogg 12-01-2012 09:24 PM

Just looking at the beginning of the first game, you constantly claimed your team were "trolls" for being unskilled/having their abilities on cooldown. Pretty much all you say seems to be insulting your teammates. So yes, you did deserve the ban.

MissBetwixt 12-03-2012 11:29 AM

Seriously if I wanted someone tearing my game play style apart like that I'd go back to school and listen to a teacher lecture me on the finer points of KS and DPS. That being said not the worst I've seen in-game (not excusing your behavior just saying).

It's easy to rage in game and it's a lot harder to help new players and support your team. If you can't be there to help encourage your team and pull them through then maybe you should stay quiet in the chat.

Calys Teneb 12-03-2012 11:34 AM

You need to remember: you're paired with these people. You probably make just as many mistakes, you just don't see them. Instead of berating your teammates, you should check to make sure that you couldn't have done something to make the situation better. Be more critical of yourself and less critical of your team.

BrightNooblar 12-03-2012 11:47 AM

Without even looking at your report card, 30 seconds into a game you call riven a troll. Why? She's done nothing to insult you, but you've insulted her. Sure this isn't major, but you've seemingly thrown the first punch there.

The Hobo Lord 12-03-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzozz (Hozzászólás 31998129)
its bad now? "hey that's a flaw!" "okay sorry i'll work on it!"

my advise: restrict what you say in chat to mia's and gg at the end when it's all over. do NOT say anything negative and you should be fine in the future.

That would make a game that heavily relies on teamwork incredibly boring.