League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Morgana and Miss Fortune splash arts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2854036)

Demitsorou 12-01-2012 11:10 AM

New Morgana and Miss Fortune splash arts

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone explain me why this two girls is wearing their skirt and trousers on their crotch?.. How come the artist drew so good hips and left them uncovered, preferring to drop their pants so low it barely covers their crotch? I'm surprised he even shaved them so there is no pubic hairs. It's outrageous, and IronStylus talks about oversexualization, yet this madness passes to live? I demand to lift their pants up to the hipbones (because it's most static place to wear any pants, there isn't too much muscles and not so much movement). Or give them underwear. Or pubic hair. For great justice. And fix the position of bellybuttons please.

Here's mt quick fix of this nonsense. Their bellybuttons in the place, pants sitting tight on hips, and somewhat not screaming "Omg where's my guts" waist. Everything is still sexy enough and more appropriate.

Edit:
Wow seems like LeBlanc has the same problems wearing a cloth on her crotch.

Eagle In A Blimp 12-02-2012 02:52 PM

Please be trolling

Demitsorou 12-02-2012 04:58 PM

No I'm not. I'm an artist and this just bugs me every time I see Morgana and MF.

Zyrxil 12-03-2012 08:17 AM

I agree with the OP. The splash as it is now has Morg and MF's midsections look extremely weird. Those edits make them look more human.

Tyra Wadman 12-03-2012 03:29 PM

I'm an artist as well and have been complaining almost every time I see their faces. Ick.
Their legs- ick. JUST ICK!

Hopefully it gets their attention.

I'm still wondering how most dudes would find morg attractive, and why she has enough breast and ass 'meat' but nothing anywhere else...
And that bone...
I've never seen a collar bone look like that before.

Demitsorou 12-03-2012 05:00 PM

Faces are somewhat cartoony, stylized, but this doesn't mean the body should be that stylized. Don't even get me started on their biceps (because drawing them that bad and visible on female body is just plain stupid). It's not that big of a problem, but their waists is just.. urrgh. I feel sorry for their spines as well.
Anyway, I could go for the infinite amount of bugs on this pictures, but I just wanted to point out the biggest mistakes.

Emailsúpport 12-04-2012 02:09 PM

I love the new MF art! The old one was horrible and the old Morg art was quite bad too.

Demitsorou 12-05-2012 03:19 PM

Bump because new LeBlanc art has the same mistakes. >:

Jamvert 12-06-2012 10:21 AM

Dang, now that you have mentioned it, I can't help, but notice it. I mean, it is obvious on Morgana, but on LeBlance I wouldn't have noticed her "pants" were falling down otherwise, since her face and shadow draw away the attention.