League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Casual Meta 5 LF MID and TOP! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2853396)

Rayleiigh 12-01-2012 04:16 AM

Casual Meta 5 LF MID and TOP!

Hi, guys our team Casual Meta 5 is looking for 2 more members to play more seriously and work hard and practice with season three on its way.

We are looking for a Top laner and a Mid Laner!

App:
Summoner name:
Lane:
Best Champion:
Variety of Champions you can use:

Im not really interested in your Solo Q Rating because i know that some times you can get a really bad string of games were your teammates are just too heavy to carry.

Were looking for people who can use Vent and have the open play time of 10pm-12pm Vegas time. And some times in the mornings! (we will get more into more play times as we get more synergized with each other).

Also looking for people who are seriously wanting to take their play to the next level and does not get crazy upset if we lose a few games because its going to happen as we work our way to being a great team.

Looking forward to the post!
Rayleiigh

RedefinedHD 12-01-2012 04:38 AM

Summoner name: RedefinedHD
Lane: Mid
Best Champion: Katarina
Variety of Champions you can use: Ahri, Anivia, Gragas, Karthus, Morgana, Oriana, Ryze, TF

aharon 12-01-2012 05:27 AM

Summoner name:Remaking
Lane:Mid
Best Champion: Orianna
Variety of Champions you can use: Diana Orianna Anivia Kat Karth TF Grag Eve Lux Rumble Vlad Zyra etc.

Roar123 12-01-2012 07:38 AM

Summoner name: Roar123
Variety of Champions you can use: Ryze, Karthus, Katarina, Master Yi, Cho Gath

Ltownn 12-01-2012 08:16 AM

Summoner name: Ltownn
Variety of Champions you can use: Orianna Ahri Karthus Gragas Ryze Morganna i can play all mids

Aeronox 12-01-2012 08:31 AM

Summoner name: Aeronox
Best Champion: Lux
Variety of Champions you can use: Ahri, Akali, Gragas, Swain, Annie, Morganna, Karthus

Standyourground1 12-01-2012 08:39 AM

App:
Summoner name: StandYourGround1
Lane: Top
Best Champion: Irelia
Variety of Champions you can use: irelia wukong jayce renekton riven darius singed

xXRaniXx 12-01-2012 08:44 AM

Summoner name: xXRaniXx
Best Champion: Irelia
Variety of Champions you can use: akali,rengar

Rayleiigh 12-01-2012 03:07 PM

Please if you read this post here on the forums and dont just rush in and Add me in game i dont know anything about you i am currently going to and from IPL at the moment and talking with my other 2 team mates and we will start to get the team selections going! thank you again and please just post here on the forums

ego Ignaxio II 12-01-2012 03:10 PM

Summoner Name: JamaicanPony
Best Champion: Lee Sin/Jarvan IV
Variety of Champions: Rumble, Gangplank, Irelia, Jax, Olaf, Pantheon, Akali