League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Proxy Server Issues (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2851559)

So True II 11-30-2012 02:25 PM

Proxy Server Issues

Says I have a RADS error every time I try connecting to LoL through the client. Help, please.

It says, exactly:
RADS Error

Could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your internet connection is enabled and your firewall is not blocking access.

So True II 11-30-2012 04:57 PM

bump

So True II 11-30-2012 07:43 PM

seriously need help

Kalishir 11-30-2012 08:01 PM

From the wrenchmans toolbox RE: RADS Errors:

I get a RADS error - Could not to connect to HTTP server / Patcher Kernel Stopped Working
1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file, then try starting your patcher.
3. Try deleting your LoL_Air_Client folder (the default install path for this folder is c:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects) and then repatching.
3. See this article, About changing to a public DNS
4. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
5. Try installing, Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0 and, Dot NET 3.5

NOTE: Try these 1 step at a time, restarting the client after each step

So True II 12-01-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalishir (Hozzászólás 31968485)
From the wrenchmans toolbox RE: RADS Errors:

I get a RADS error - Could not to connect to HTTP server / Patcher Kernel Stopped Working
1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file, then try starting your patcher.
3. Try deleting your LoL_Air_Client folder (the default install path for this folder is c:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects) and then repatching.
3. See this article, About changing to a public DNS
4. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
5. Try installing, Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0 and, Dot NET 3.5

NOTE: Try these 1 step at a time, restarting the client after each step

Tried above except step 3., which doesn't work (running Windows 8)

So True II 12-01-2012 06:12 PM

bump pls help

Kalishir 12-01-2012 06:17 PM

I do remember LoL has issues with proxy clients sometimes. Can you fire the game up okay without the proxy routing?

So True II 12-02-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalishir (Hozzászólás 31993947)
I do remember LoL has issues with proxy clients sometimes. Can you fire the game up okay without the proxy routing?

Yes, I used to be able to.

Just tried step 3 of that thing above, and it doesn't work :S

So True II 12-02-2012 10:53 AM

bump :S

kenytop 12-02-2012 11:04 AM

I have the same problem since yesterday and not use proxy desistanle the game and now does not exceed 33% reset the ps and fly the same mistake of Rads