League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   A web of illusions (Closed RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2849501)

AskÉlise 11-29-2012 06:22 PM

A web of illusions (Closed RP)

Elise stepped out on the other side, looking around before noticing the Deceiver had followed, Elise grinned. "Now, where was it we were going too, dear?" she asked with a smirk, tapping her chin lightly

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9 11-29-2012 07:32 PM

"I do believe I said an opera, dear," LeBlanc tittered. She walked through the door and wiped her clothing, "Do excuse me, but I feel like something a bit more formal would be suited."

With a quick flick of her wrist, LeBlanc's clothing changed. It was a white tuxedo with a black trim, complete with a bowtie and black sash. Her heels changed to a shiny obsidian while her headdress remained more or less the same, including the red gem in the center of the golden piece. She reached up and tapped it twice, changing it to a white to better suit the rest of her outfit. Her staff quickly morphed into a small, dapper cane.

The Deceiver smirked, "Do you want an outfit change, m'dear?" She fluffed at her outfit, showing that it was indeed real, "Or would you prefer your current attire?"

AskÉlise 11-29-2012 10:10 PM

Elise watched as LeBlanc changed attire, smiling afterwards "My my.. you dress up nice~" the Spider Queen cooed, her eyes trailing down the Deceiver's new outfit. "Oh no, I am perfectly fine with what I have on.. Now, shall we go?" Elise then asked, offering her arm to LeBlanc

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9 11-29-2012 11:10 PM

LeBlanc grinned and took the arm of the Spider Queen, "What should we do first, dear?"

With her cane, she stared pointing in seemingly random directions, "A bit of dinner, a drink or two, or would you prefer heading to the theater for the opera as quickly as possible? What tickles your fancy?"

AskÉlise 11-29-2012 11:58 PM

Elise simply tapped her chin "Dinner sounds lovely, actually." She stated, grinning at the woman next to her

AskÉlise 11-30-2012 06:00 PM

((Bump for LeBlanc :P))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9 11-30-2012 06:11 PM

LeBlanc waggled her cane about, "Does the choice of cuisine matter to you? Not to offend you, but I do not...partake, in your usual choice of fare."

AskÉlise 11-30-2012 06:15 PM

"You surprise me, Deceiver." Elise mused "I thought you would be the first to eat people's hearts out." Elise said with a smirk. "No.. I do not care what we eat. Though, I would prefer some place where I could get meat."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9 11-30-2012 07:45 PM

"Me? Eat hearts? Please, maybe the metaphorical heart, but real hearts?" LeBlanc shook her head, laughing, "Only once a month. Make it a delicacy rather than tedious."

She lightly tapped her cane on the tip of her chin, "Hm...Does high class suit you, dear? I am mostly used to high clas dining. With enough money, you are guaranteed pretty much anything."

AskÉlise 11-30-2012 08:30 PM

"That would be delightful dear.. fit for a queen~" Elise replied with a grin, her back legs twitching absentmindedly.