League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   next 6300 champion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2847526)

Tir0Fina1e 11-29-2012 04:56 AM

next 6300 champion

I'm on the fence on who I should pick up next between Darius and Lee Sin. On one side Lee Sin is an amazing jungler and has very high mobility and iku. On the other hand, Darius has dunks for days and that's really funny to me. I haven't gotten a chance to play either so if anyone with experience playing these characters could give advice towards who I could get I would appreciate it.

Shominaminoto 11-29-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tir0Fina1e (Hozzászólás 31918988)
I'm on the fence on who I should pick up next between Darius and Lee Sin. On one side Lee Sin is an amazing jungler and has very high mobility and iku. On the other hand, Darius has dunks for days and that's really funny to me. I haven't gotten a chance to play either so if anyone with experience playing these characters could give advice towards who I could get I would appreciate it.

Lee is good, Darius is good.

I find Darius more fun to play, dunks are much more satisfying then dashing everywhere.

That's just IMO

Mouse Trench 11-29-2012 11:52 AM

If you want a challenge, get Lee Sin. If you want an easy champion get Darius. Both are good and fun to play, but Lee takes a lot more practice.

Ayame Kiyoshi 11-29-2012 01:08 PM

I say you shouldn't hurry in buying a new champion. Provided you are level 30 already and have a minimum experience of say... 1000 matches in total, you should start picking your favorite position. Then focus on that position more, but learn others too, because it'll help you in soloque. Then buy champions according to that position. If you already have some, learn those first, buy the necessary runes, buy at least 5-7 rune pages and only then start getting new champions.

Buying new champions without mastering at least 2-3 is pointless. You'll never improve.

Tir0Fina1e 11-29-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayame Kiyoshi (Hozzászólás 31928730)
I say you shouldn't hurry in buying a new champion. Provided you are level 30 already and have a minimum experience of say... 1000 matches in total, you should start picking your favorite position. Then focus on that position more, but learn others too, because it'll help you in soloque. Then buy champions according to that position. If you already have some, learn those first, buy the necessary runes, buy at least 5-7 rune pages and only then start getting new champions.

Buying new champions without mastering at least 2-3 is pointless. You'll never improve.

I'm actually confidently experienced with at least 5 characters and my rune pages are for the most part complete but I get where you're coming from with this. Thx for the advice guys. =)