League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Player Concept:] Damyia - The Living Scrap Golem (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2847292)

AForgotten Angel 11-29-2012 12:13 AM

[Player Concept:] Damiya - The Living Scrap Golem

((Figured since this Meme is so well loved as Damiya being our living Riot Red Robot and her often reference to Bliztcrank being her Mortal Foe... This Champ popped into my head))
Quote:

They say it takes many failures to make one success, and while we all know of Blitzcrank and his story, so few remember the many attempts of those who tried and failed before this well known Zaun Creation and his unintended sentient nature made history. Damiya was once cast aside into the scrap yards of Zaun as such a failure by one the many teams who attempted to make a Golem. The identity of this team is unknown as is the date that Damiya's magnetic core was created. All that is known is that the half completed golem was considered a failure when it suffered a supposed critical error. Her systems suddenly switched on during a diagnostic operation which was to take place on her heart. Through gryoscopic rotations the powerful magically crafted magnetic core generated the power to fuel the golem. The magnet-Damiya's heart itself-was then thought to be generating an unusual feedback; however, they were unaware that this was the spark of sentience taking birth within her incomplete form. When the techs began to open up her heart she bolted to life and then tossed the tech away in a powerful magnetic burst along with every one else in the room before powering off again. In reality Damiya was drained from the combined efforts of awaking to a unexpected life and her sudden defense of that life. Sadly incomplete and new to consciousnesses Damiya was unable to defend herself a second time when they boxed her up and threw her into the scrap yards of Zaun to rust away. As time passed Damiya's consciousness grew and she slowly was able to grasp what she was and where she had been left, over time she began using her powerful magical magnetic core to piece together what she needed to complete her body and roam her new rust bound home.

All was well for what seem like an eternity, and Damiya was happy with her lot, a secret treasure lost within the mountains of scrap. That was until one day she learned of Blitzcrank; feeling something in her conciseness that she did not understand at first: Anger. The more Damiya heard of the great living golem of Zaun and his success in gaining freedom and his glory in the League as a sentient being, the more this unknown feeling grew and the more Damiya started to feel something else she didn't understand at first: Resentment. These feelings grew till one day Damiya could no longer take them, bursting out of the scrap yards of Zaun and roared out into the streets and using a voice she had not realized she had from her silent life in the scrap yard, letting out a howl of fury. Fighting her way to the very center of Zaun's Goverment as she mustered her new found voice, Damiya marched into the Council of Zaun during what was to be a closed Meeting and spoke for the first time. She demanded the right to prove her own worth and sentience's on the Field of Justice and defeat the one who had ruined, in her mind, her happiness and peaceful life-Blitzcrank. Realizing the powerful and angry golem could not be reasoned with easily and also seeing a chance to once again display the grand nature of Zaun's pursuit of Science and Magical advancement, the Council accepted.

Damiya now fights to prove to all to be careful what one casts aside as a mistake of science, as life can be born all over Runeterra in the strangest of ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damiya's Kit: Ranged AP Carry/Pusher

Quote:

Ranged attacker who's basic auto attack be made to look like Nuts and Bots flung magnetically. Range of 550 putting her about the same range as most ranged attackers.

Passive: Magnetic Forces

Damiya's core creates a magnetic charge on enemies affected by Damiya's spells or autoattacks. This charge is either a Positive or Negative charge, Enemies that are near each other and have matching charges are dealt magical damage and the damage between them chains between both targets. Those struck again by a spell or autoattack gain an opposing charge and have and their charge removed, applying an effect based on ability used. If removed by an auto attack they are dealt a burst of true damage.
------^
Applies a debuff which places a Plus or Minus sign above their heads for 6 seconds or until removed through abilities or auto attacks again. When 2 or more of the same debuffs are together the debuff would cause chaining damage of 30 Magical damage plus 30% AP per second the targets are within 200 range of each other. The true damage applied by a debuff being removed from an auto attack start at 6 and increase by 2 every level to reach a cap of 42 true damage. The True damage component has a 4 second cooldown preventing it from applying to the same target twice in that time, however abilities still are able to remove a charge applied in that time.
------

Q: Scrap Slinging
Damiya slings a piece of her scrap body in a straight line hitting all enemy units within the line dealing magic damage and applying a charge. If those struck already have a charge they are rooted for a moment and dealt an additional burst of damage when released.

------^
A Skill shot with a 675 range that would launch a random piece of scrap metal from Damiya's body dealing 60/90/120/150/180 Magical damage plus 80% AP with a 10% damage reduction per target hit (minimum 40%) . When striking any foes in the skill shot line that are debuffed by her Passive they are rooted for a .15, .30 .45, 1, 1.15 second per rank and dealt an additional 30/50/70/90/110 Magical damage plus 45% AP. 9 second cool down for all ranks
------

W: Magnetic Aura
Damiya's core passively generates an Aura of magnet power which reduces movement spend of enemies around her and provides a small resistance boost to her and nearby allies. Alternatively she can activate this Aura dealing magical damage and applying a charge to enemies around her. If already charged they are pushed away and slowed over time, decreasing over time until it fades. Damiya loses her aura while it is on cooldown.

------^
A passive aura with 600 Passive range which provides a 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5% increase to Magic Resist and Armor for Damiya and her allies and a 1% 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, 3% movement speed reduction to enemies in its range per rank. When activated it releases a 400 range pulse dealing 55/75/95/115/135 magical damage plus 65% AP and if enemies in the area are effected they are pushed backed a 200 range and slowed 20, 30, 40, 50, 60% per ranked for .45, 1.15, 1.45, 2.15, 2.45 seconds which reduced steadily over the time until it fades. 16,15,14,13,12 cooldown
------

E: Repulsion Wave
Damiya uses her magnetic core to release a magnetic wave which repulses away those struck dealing magical damage and collision damage if they strike Terrain and applying a charge. If already charged they are stunned and dealt extra magical damage.

------^
A wide 850 range skill shot that deals 95/110/125/140/155 magical damage plus 65% AP and tosses them back 425 range and deals collision damage equal to half the damage dealt on terrain impact. If effected with a charge from passive it also stuns the affected target for 0.4,1,1.20,1.40,2 seconds and deals 45/60/75/90/105 magical damage plus 20% AP. 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 second cool down.
------

R: Attraction Field
Damiya releases a powerful field of magnetism which pulls all those affected with a magnetic charge towards her before releasing a magical damaging pulse. Damage increases the closer the target is and causes their charges to jump between multiple enemies, dealing additional damage and reducing damage dealt for a few seconds after jumping.
------^

Damiya's ultimate ability uses her powerful magnetic heart to generate a field which pulls all charges towards her in a 1000 range 400 range towards her as well as making all charges jump to the nearest enemy targets in a 125 range of each charge chaining magical damage with each jump for 200/300/400 magical damage plus 100% AP and an additional 30/60/90 magical damage over time 3 seconds. Reduced 20% every 200 range from 400 range center down to 40% damage minimum. 200, 180. 160 Second cool down.
------

Damyia Description-

Quote:

Physical: A large metallic golem with plump womanly frame and tank tracks for feet, different shades and colors of rust and metal make up her body with bolt and and brackets holding them together onto her frame. A vent like door be over her heart with a steel like core made to look a-spin inside it. Arms made small with two different kind of hands one made to look like savaged scrap the other to look professional made. Her head would be made with two different kinds of eyes one smaller then the other and different colors, the head itself made clearly of professional workmanship with hair crafted from scrap wires.

Potential Play-style: Damyia would ideally as a champ be a ranged Control champ with low over all health and damage but highly capable at commanding a team fight and locking down one or more burst champs in a fight. Her Q would be a chase stop tool for enemies who attempt to disengage in a fight or a primer for her E to initiate a fight. Her R would be a skill for securing kills and forcing enemies back into a team fight with its pull in, using her W to apply changes early in the fight and using her R when they attempt to disengage or when its damage would allow for killing enemies before they gain a team advantage in a fight. Use terrain with her E when able to maximize damage done and help corner and isolate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A Big Thanks to Moby the White for his help

Stats and Percentages coming soon hopefully.

AForgotten Angel 11-29-2012 01:29 PM

Bump

AForgotten Angel 11-29-2012 05:59 PM

130 views and no one reply :-( even not one making fun my crude grammar and spelling :'(

Merce in trainin 11-29-2012 06:18 PM

It does seem interesting but i don't know if enemy units should lose movement speed on one of her abilities in my opinion. Other than that she is an interesting concept.

Leo Tomita 11-30-2012 12:21 AM

oh sorry the delay man...i was busy with another draws and stuff....

the mechanics looks fun...be carefull with numbers tho...this champ have many tools to disable...and innate dealing true damage...this can be tricky

other than that...so far so good!

Moby the White 11-30-2012 12:33 AM

i did notice the grammar had some minor hiccups...but i wasn't going to mention it until i saw that you did :S you should be glad you know they are there and are able to say such as you did about people ostracizing you and whatnot. I'm willing to proof it if you wish...although you will have to give me at least 72 hours to do so...the reason for that is due to weird time schedule...

Moby the White 11-30-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel (Hozzászólás 31916466)
((Figured since this Meme is so well loved as Damyia being our living Riot Red Robot and her often reference to Bliztcrank being her Mortal Foe... This Champ popped into my head))

They say it takes many failures to make one success, and while we all know of Blitzcrank and his story, so few remember the many attempts of those who tried and failed before this well known Zaun Creation and his unintended sentient nature made history. Damyia was once cast aside into the Scrap yards of Zaun as such a failure by one the many teams who attempted to make a Golem. The identity of this team is unknown as is the date that Damyia's magnetic core was created. All that is known is that the half completed golem was considered a failure when it suffered a supposed critical error. Her systems suddenly switched on during a diagnostic operation which was to take place on her heart. Through gryoscopic rotations the powerful magically crafted magnetic core generated the power to fuel the golem. The magnet-Damyia's heart itself-was then thought to be generating an unusual feedback; however, they were unaware that this was the spark of sentience taking birth within her incomplete form. When the techs began to open up her heart she bolted to life and then tossed the tech away in a powerful magnetic burst along with every one else in the room before powering off again. In reality Damyia was drained from the combined efforts of awaking to a unexpected life and her sudden defense of that life. Sadly incomplete and new to consciousnesses Damyia was unable to defend herself a second time when they boxed her up and threw her into the scrap yards of Zaun to rust away. As time passed Damyia's consciousness grew and she slowly was able to grasp what she was and where she had been left, over time she began using her powerful magical magnetic core to piece together what she needed to complete her body and roam her new rust bound home.

All was well for what seem like an eternity, and Damyia was happy with her lot, a secret treasure lost within the mountains of scrap. That was until one day she learned of Blitzcrank; feeling something in her conciseness that she did not understand at first: Anger. The more Damyia heard of the great living golem of Zaun and his success in gaining freedom and his glory in the League as a sentient being, the more this unknown feeling grew and the more Damyia started to feel something else she didn't understand at first: Resentment. These feelings grew till one day Damyia could no longer take them, bursting out of the scrap yards of Zaun and roared out into the streets and using a voice she had not realized she had from her silent life in the scrap yard howled out in furor. Fighting her way to the very center of Zaun's Goverment as she mustered her new found voice, Damyia marched into the Council of Zaun during what was to be a closed Meeting and spoke for the first time. She demanded the right to prove her own worth and sentience's on the Field of Justice and defeat the one who had ruined her consciousness, her mind, her happiness-Blitzcrank. Realizing the powerful and angry golem could not be reasoned with easily and also seeing a chance to once again display the grand nature of Zaun's pursuit of Science and Magical advancement, the Council accepted. Damyia now fights to prove to all to be careful what one casts aside as a mistake of science, as life can be born all over Runeterra in the strangest of ways.

editted minor syntax errors for fluidity if you wish for me to go over it again later i will...despite that I will probably reanalyze my work regardless this is not a rework if you wish for me to do a rework of this i could do so it will be cannon to your story arc if not i understand. this is merely a small change of some words to create sense within your story.

AForgotten Angel 11-30-2012 01:02 AM

lol I am just use to other forums where the Grammar police like to roam. Plus since I am lacking a Word program right now I not mind some one pointing out stuff.

And as for the slow I wasn't sure about it myself but I thought it fit better in with the magnetic theme of her powers. The true damage can be replaced and magical damage to fit better, I was just thinking how few true damage champs there are and that as long as the true damage was small and not based around her abilities it be safe.

As for how much everything should be I am unsure how I should go about it, I would assume since the kit is based around CC and disables the damage potential be a lot smaller. I need to go look up other champs I guess and figure out some numbers here soon.

Ohh TY Moby

Moby the White 11-30-2012 01:05 AM

sorry i decided 72 hours was too long....
i decided to help now :S

Moby the White 11-30-2012 01:08 AM

i made the changes within the quote i probably should have editted them, but you could always take my word for it and and accept the changes :P