League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Fei, the Argent Blade (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2847025)

The5lacker 11-28-2012 09:22 PM

Fei, the Argent Blade
 
1 Attachment(s)
Edit:
- 11/30/12 - Minor rework on Spatial Rift. Knocks targets up, minor edits to damage and cooldown.

Name: Fei, the Argent Blade
Attack: 7
Defense: 4
Ability: 8
Difficulty: 6
Attributes: Fighter, Mage, Support

Base Stats
-Health: 443 (+90)
-Health Regen: 6.6 (+0.8)
-Mana: 235 (+44)
-Mana Regen: 7 (+0.6)
-Attack Damage: 53 (+3.1)
-Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3.2%)
-Attack Range: 125
-Armor: 15 (+3.1)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 320

Abilities

- Passive - Sanctity of Spirit
- Fei's mana regen is increased by 30% of her health regen, and her health regen is increased by 30% of her mana regen. This effect doesn't stack with itself.

- Q - Sheath in Force
- Active - Fei enchants her next autoattack to deal an extra 30/60/90/120/150 (+50% AP) magic damage. On hit, resets her other cooldowns by 1 second.
- Cost: 35 mana
- Cooldown: 4/3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds

- W - Veil of Light
- Active - Fei gives target ally a shield with a strength of 60/90/120/150/180 (+60% AP) and 15% damage reduction for four seconds. The damage reduction is independent of the shield.
- Cost: 70 mana
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- Range: 700

- E - Step Sideways
- Active - Fei teleports to a location, dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+80% per AP) to 80/120/160/200/240 (+80% AP) magic damage in a radius of 200 around her, with more damage the further she teleported.
- Cost: 65/75/85/95/105 mana
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
- Range: 650

- Ultimate - Spatial Rift
- Passive - Fei gains 15/20/25% magic penetration.
- Active - Fei swipes her sword upwards, sending a narrow wave of magic forwards that deals 240/320/400 (+100% AP) magic damage and knocks up enemies in its path.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 60/50/40 seconds
- Range: 1000

Lore

"Enlightenment can only be found through conflict: One cannot learn through stagnation."

Ionia isn't known for its love of combat. Most factions seek quiet, peaceful contemplation over the rigors of battle. The Order of the Argent Blade, however, sees conflict and learning as inseparable, finding clarity in the ring of blade against blade. They spend years honing a link to the primal forces of mana through ritualized combat, seeking to understand the energies of the world by repeatedly tapping into them.

Fei herself has taken an interest in the Institute of War. The concept of an arena in a near constant barrage of all forms of magic, bladework, and monsters appeals to the core tenants of her order. What greater conflict is there but the League of Legends? There is much wisdom to be found on the Fields of Justice. Perhaps more than she would bargain for.

Quotes
- On pick: Such amazing things to see...
- On move: Two steps forwards.
- On move: Lets proceed.
- On move: Eternal progression.
- On attack: An enlightened decision.
- On attack: We have much to learn.
- On attack: Right between the ribs.
- Taunt: ...We have nothing to learn from you.
- Joke: Yeah, we got silver. Stupid second place...

(Art isn't mine. I claim no credit for art.)

Osprii 11-28-2012 11:17 PM

This is a pretty simple, but well made concept. The only things I can see that might be problematic is the shield, which has low base damage near the end. Shen's shield, with a 3 second cooldown, has 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% AP) I think. His can't target allies and doesn't reduce damage, but still, 3 second cooldown. And yours has 3x that length.

Also, an 800 unit range on a teleport is pretty dang long. There are almost not gap closers with that kind of range that don't require you to target an enemy. Tryndamere's spin has a range of 660, and that's up there.

Other than that, I would build her like a hybrid, not pure AP. Then again, I'm a fan of hybrids. I even build Cho'gath as a hybrid and get significant amounts of AD on Akali sometimes.

The5lacker 11-29-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprii (Hozzászólás 31915656)
This is a pretty simple, but well made concept. The only things I can see that might be problematic is the shield, which has low base damage near the end. Shen's shield, with a 3 second cooldown, has 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% AP) I think. His can't target allies and doesn't reduce damage, but still, 3 second cooldown. And yours has 3x that length.

Also, an 800 unit range on a teleport is pretty dang long. There are almost not gap closers with that kind of range that don't require you to target an enemy. Tryndamere's spin has a range of 660, and that's up there.

Other than that, I would build her like a hybrid, not pure AP. Then again, I'm a fan of hybrids. I even build Cho'gath as a hybrid and get significant amounts of AD on Akali sometimes.

True, a 800 range Teleport is a touch excessive, might tone it down to about 650. Still a great range for a teleport, but...less extreme.

And yes, she'd work perfectly well as a hybrid fighter, though building her straight mage and playing her AS a fighter would be hilarious. I built her Q with Lich Bane in mind, but it'd work equally well with Trin Force.

The5lacker 11-29-2012 10:34 AM

Bumpin'

Osprii 11-29-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The5lacker (Hozzászólás 31920965)
True, a 800 range Teleport is a touch excessive, might tone it down to about 650. Still a great range for a teleport, but...less extreme.

And yes, she'd work perfectly well as a hybrid fighter, though building her straight mage and playing her AS a fighter would be hilarious. I built her Q with Lich Bane in mind, but it'd work equally well with Trin Force.

I suppose if you had somewhere around 450 AP or so, which isn't too hard later in the game, her Q would be ridiculous yet awesome, especially with a Lich Bane. Does spell vamp work on basic attack modifiers like that? Because I think I may just try something like that on Jax. With Spell vamp and cooldown reduction, she could totally fulfill the role of a fighter.

Oh, and btw, I looked up Jax and his basic attack modifier, Empower, deals 40/75/110/145/180 (+ 60% AP) and has a cooldown of 7/6/5/4/3. So I think you have room to buff Fei's basic attack modifier slightly or give it another effect, considering that its cooldown starts much lower but ends at about the same thing.

Zarkof 11-29-2012 02:22 PM

Spatial

also build a chalice on her and you break her passive

The5lacker 11-29-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprii (Hozzászólás 31929590)
I suppose if you had somewhere around 450 AP or so, which isn't too hard later in the game, her Q would be ridiculous yet awesome, especially with a Lich Bane. Does spell vamp work on basic attack modifiers like that? Because I think I may just try something like that on Jax. With Spell vamp and cooldown reduction, she could totally fulfill the role of a fighter.

Oh, and btw, I looked up Jax and his basic attack modifier, Empower, deals 40/75/110/145/180 (+ 60% AP) and has a cooldown of 7/6/5/4/3. So I think you have room to buff Fei's basic attack modifier slightly or give it another effect, considering that its cooldown starts much lower but ends at about the same thing.

Indeed, Lich Bane, Archangel's Staff, and Rod of Ages would all work wonders on her. And lets be honest. Empower is absolutely stupid good.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 31930886)
Spatial

also build a chalice on her and you break her passive

Gah, my apologies, I'm usually better with basic grammer.

And yes, that's perfectly valid. It's also why it's 30% rather than my original 50%.

Osprii 11-29-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarkof (Hozzászólás 31930886)

also build a chalice on her and you break her passive

Whoa, I did NOT think of that. However, I don't think it would break her passive. It would grant bonus mana regeneration off the bonus mana regeneration from her health regeneration conversion in her passive, which would in turn grant bonus health regeneration back into her passive, but the cycle would end there, because the 5lacker specified that this would not stack on itself.

If you have Athene's Unholy Grail and, like, 50 mana regen/5, 80 health regen/5, and 20% mana (fairly reasonable numbers), you would gain about 22 mana regen/5 from her passive, about 57 mana regen/5 from Athene's, and then about 36 health regen/5 from her passive based off the 50 mana/5 base and 57 mana/5 from Athene's.

It's not broken, just good synergy.

The5lacker 11-29-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprii (Hozzászólás 31935488)
Whoa, I did NOT think of that. However, I don't think it would break her passive. It would grant bonus mana regeneration off the bonus mana regeneration from her health regeneration conversion in her passive, which would in turn grant bonus health regeneration back into her passive, but the cycle would end there, because the 5lacker specified that this would not stack on itself.

If you have Athene's Unholy Grail and, like, 50 mana regen/5, 80 health regen/5, and 20% mana (fairly reasonable numbers), you would gain about 22 mana regen/5 from her passive, about 57 mana regen/5 from Athene's, and then about 36 health regen/5 from her passive based off the 50 mana/5 base and 57 mana/5 from Athene's.

It's not broken, just good synergy.

That's another reason I made her Q lower her cooldowns. She wants to be spamming that as much as possible to maximize her damage output, and as such, building a Chalice would be very helpful to her.

Another interesting thing to consider would be Force of Nature. This might make it possible to build Fei as a tanky mage, and still have practically limitless mana. It'd allow her to make great use of Rylai's Scepter and Frozen Mallet.

Zarkof 11-29-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The5lacker (Hozzászólás 31938558)
Another interesting thing to consider would be Force of Nature. This might make it possible to build Fei as a tanky mage, and still have practically limitless mana. It'd allow her to make great use of Rylai's Scepter and Frozen Mallet.

in the upcoming s3 item changes, warmogs is getting the passive %hp/s that FoN had.
does the %hp/s still count towards the stat that her passive would scale off of?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc