League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [CHAMPION IDEA] Sortis, The Destiny's Chains Master (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2845286)

Love Poisonous 11-28-2012 09:05 AM

[Champion Idea] Sortis, The Destiny's Chains Master

1 Attachment(s)
References:
? = Coming soon
- = None
Physical Appareance
Humanoid soul-like white being with broken bandages around his hands and from his palms, spectral chains emerge (in the left palm a black one, in the right palm a golden one).
He hovers over the ground since he has no legs but several spectral tentacles.
Normal attacks are perfomed by the black chain, while critical hits are performed both chains at the same time.

Death: When he dies, the golden chain forms a wormhole where stars can be seen from the inside, then the black chain pushes Sortis inside, and the wormhole collapses on itself.

Attachment 567323
Art by Crapsdivine.

Overall

Mage, assassin, support. Ranged.
He's mostly focused on damaging and disturbing individual enemies as well as helping his allies.
He'll probably be mana hungry as hell, but he could be build hybrid.
He has no "ulti" but two "ultis" ("E" and "R" which can be leveled from levels 4/8/12/16), so he's able to level up those "ultis" four times instead of three. His "Q" and his "W" activate a respective bonus effect on his next basic attack, and at the same time, his "E" and his "R" allow him to use a special "Q" and a special "W" respectively, with no bonus effects, making him extremely diverse.
█████░░░░░ > Attack
██░░░░░░░░ > Health
██████████ > Difficulty
███████░░░ > Spells

Stats
Damage = ? (+? per level)
Range = 575
Health = ? (+? per level)
Mana = ? (+? per level)
Movement Speed = 340
Armor = ? (+? per level)
Spell Block = ? (+? per level)
Health Regen = ? (+? per level)
Mana Regen = ? (+? per level)

Skills (let's get into the interesting stuff >:3)
Passive: Links Of Randomness
Description: After using an ability, his attacks have a 50% chance of dealing 100% bonus life steal for 2.5 seconds. Cannot happen more than twice every 7 seconds.
Additionally, Embrace My Destiny and Fate's Risk activate a bonus effect on his next basic attack, and Fortunate and Will Of Cosmos allows him to cast Touch Of Fortune and Bad Karma respectively for a short time.

Q: Embrace My Destiny
Cooldown: 13 seconds
Range: -
Radius of AoE: 650
Cost: 80/85/90/100/125
Description: Sortis surrounds himself with his golden chain, gaining a temporary shield 50/75/100/125/150 (+15% of the total Ability Power) that lasts 6 seconds and hasting the speed of nearby allies who were touched by the chain by 35% for 4.5 seconds.
His next basic attack will add 150% of the damage done as a bonus to the shield (even if its destoyed before he attacks).

Second Q: Touch Of Fortune
Cooldown: -
Range: 250
Radius of AoE: 350
Cost: -
Description: Sortis forms a circular spell with his golden chain for 10 seconds, healing allies within it by 15% of their maximum health over the duration of the spell.

W: Fate's Risk
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/7.5 seconds
Range: 700
Cost: 90/100/110/120/135
Description: Sortis throws his black chain trapping every enemy it hits and slams it, slightly pulling and damaging every affected enemy by 80/110/160/220/260 magic damage (+30% of the total Ability Power).
His next basic attack will deal bonus magic damage equal to his basic Attack Damage and slow the target by 15% for 1.25 seconds.

Second W: Bad Karma
Cooldown: -
Range: 625
Cost: -
Description: Sortis can cast this skill on an enemy champion to damage it for 120/140/165/195 magic damage (+25% of the total Ability Power) and snare it for 0.75 seconds or on an enemy minion to damage it for 350 magic damage. If the enemy champion dies, 110% of the damage done is transfered to another nearby enemy champion (550 range), without the snare.

E: Fortunate
Cooldown: 50/48/46/43 seconds
Range: 550
Cost: 100/125/150/175
Description: Sortis bounds a nearby ally with his golden chain, granting it and himself a bonus life steal +10% (+10% of the bonus Attack Damage) and spell vamp (+5%/+10%/+15%/+20%), as well as increasing both of their attack speed by 15% for 9 seconds. If the chain is broke by the spell range, both Sortis and his ally recieve the bonuses for half of the remaining time.
After casting Fortunate, Sortis can cast Touch Of Fortune within the next 4 seconds.

R: Will Of Cosmos
Cooldown: 55/53/51/48 seconds
Range: 500
Cone width: 60°
Cost: 175/210/225/240
Description: Sortis meanders his black chain, blinding enemies it touches for 2 seconds and damaging them by 15% of their maximum health as magic damage (+2.5% of the total Ability Power) over 10 seconds.
After casting Will Of Cosmos, Sortis can cast Bad Karma within the next 4 seconds.

Check out my other creations or suggest me champion ideas in my Champion Index! ^w^
Suggestions and balancing corrections are welcome! :D

nemrac 11-28-2012 03:27 PM

lie it but looks like a combo of zed karma malzhar and xerath all at once cool though

Love Poisonous 11-28-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemrac (Hozzászólás 31903322)
lie it but looks like a combo of zed karma malzhar and xerath all at once cool though

Thanks, I wanted a really dynamic champion! XP I guess I got a Garbodor but in LoL XD

Any suggestion?

Edit: PS: idk zed, I wasn't never really interested in him, so I guess it was pure coincidence XP

Crapsdivine 11-28-2012 07:39 PM

May I draw a concept for this champ?
It will only be a doodle, and, if you like it, i could add color+digitalize it.

Love Poisonous 11-29-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crapsdivine (Hozzászólás 31910793)
May I draw a concept for this champ?
It will only be a doodle, and, if you like it, i could add color+digitalize it.

Sure! Please do it! ^w^ sam.leam@hotmail.com, you can send the doodle there C:

Love Poisonous 11-29-2012 12:06 PM

If someone could please help me with the numbers balancing, I simply suck at it (at least I think so XP)

Crapsdivine 11-29-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 31917116)
Sure! Please do it! ^w^ sam.leam@hotmail.com, you can send the doodle there C:

I did a class doodle(XD) and I will email it to you tomorrow.

Love Poisonous 11-30-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crapsdivine (Hozzászólás 31933771)

Awesome! *w*

Love Poisonous 12-01-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crapsdivine (Hozzászólás 31933771)

You didn't send it :C

Crapsdivine 12-01-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Poisonous (Hozzászólás 31980471)
You didn't send it :C

here is my class doodle
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ne-d5mup59.jpg
Its late, sorry, didnt have too much time.
I will do some serious stuff soon.