League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Art (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Irelia vs Ahri - Progress - @Riot Help out the UW Madison LOL Tournament! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2844796)

Eldarhin 11-28-2012 01:15 AM

Irelia vs Ahri - AND FINISHED~

9 Attachment(s)
Finally finished! Check out the last file or click here

My university is having a League tournament on December 8th. There's an upper bracket and a lower bracket and a LOT of people. We even have casters. My roommate is practicing with her team and people are starting to talk about draft bans already (hardcore!).

Sooooo I'm not in the tournament. I'm drawing the poster. After taking a poll, it looked like Ahri and Irelia were the two favorites. (I do plan to draw ten, five for purple side and five for blue, next semester based on poll results as well. There's a dude clamoring for an Annie... gotta appease the bear, right?)

I'mma post the progress down here in order. Please follow along with me :D

And Riot, it'd be great if you could... uh... -nudgenudge- Help out by donating like... 5 RP cards to the tournament for the winners or something... (I do believe our organizer contacted you a month or more ago and got no answer, so I'm just... y'know... getting the word out more.) PL0X AND THX.

Status: Finished! Hrm... I should've posted progress pictures or whatever but... I was on a roll so I finished it all. Decided not to draw Irelia's ult since it'd mess up balance and whatnot. The extra bit of land at the bottom is for poster text once people think of any. Tried not to make everything shiny-shiny-desu so it doesn't look as detailed as it could be... BUT I'M DONE~ Thanks for following me. o uo
---------------------------------

Dysected 11-28-2012 10:55 AM

Woah, coming off real good. Heck depending on how it turns out I wouldn't mind to buy a print from you.

Xelandra 11-28-2012 04:09 PM

This is looking Awesome! :D

Eldarhin 11-28-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysected (Hozzászólás 31895853)
Woah, coming off real good. Heck depending on how it turns out I wouldn't mind to buy a print from you.

Thanks! I was trying to sell art for RP cards for this tournament before, but I think I'll run out of time with all the work I have to do. ^^;;;;

c0ltron 11-28-2012 06:13 PM

Looking great, as usual.

Eldarhin 11-29-2012 01:06 AM

Just updated with the latest progress! It's a bit desaturated now but the shinies will come once I finish up the champions.

Thaiya 11-29-2012 01:50 AM

Is it odd that I like the fourth picture even more than the third?

I'm aware that the third one is the most complete rendition, but the fourth could have a compelling artistic style of its own.

Eldarhin 11-29-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaiya (Hozzászólás 31917520)
Is it odd that I like the fourth picture even more than the third?

I'm aware that the third one is the most complete rendition, but the fourth could have a compelling artistic style of its own.

Nah. The 4th one is the more complete rendition. :D

Eldarhin 11-29-2012 04:14 AM

Updated with progress of Ahri's face

BobbyOvsky 11-30-2012 08:16 AM

This will look great