League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Singed ruins every game for me on this map. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2843386)

I Eat Slippers 11-27-2012 03:26 PM

Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Also, I really hate the points on this new map. When you're winning, you're winning even more. If you're behind, you're going to be even more behind. This map seems to make singed godlike. Right when I see a singed, I feel like I died a little inside. Is this just me, or is it also with my fellow summoners?

I Eat Slippers 11-27-2012 03:29 PM

And..... I get another singed in my game. Wish me luck.....

ICStars77 11-27-2012 03:36 PM

pick vayne - laugh as his hp plummets

Bobinatorlol 11-27-2012 04:02 PM

So you complain about Singed but it seems like majority of the games you play either Jax or Diana. Both of which I consider much more of a threat late game. Let me guess you are one of those people that chase him? And you just won your last game vs him so is he now under powered?

Ryan the Skitzo 11-27-2012 05:36 PM

I hate seeing teemo/kat/kennen teams....

Axil 11-27-2012 05:43 PM

you can't complain when you only play diana and jax rofl

I Eat Slippers 11-27-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LixaLollipop (Hozzászólás 31877791)
you can't complain when you only play diana and jax rofl

I'm terrible, but not terrible enough to follow a singed. If I knew that singed wouldn't just steam roll me I wouldn't pick Jax or Dianna. I can't predict what is going to be picked, so I pick Jax or Dianna to attempt to stop this god-like thing called, "Singed." I might try the Vayne counter to him. Sounds like a good one. And, I haven't played a ranged ad carry for a long while. But, I agree, I'm also picking "god like" champions. But, compared to Singed, I can't just run into the team without dying. But, I can't complain I suppose, but I really am starting to hate singed.

I Eat Slippers 11-27-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol (Hozzászólás 31874651)
So you complain about Singed but it seems like majority of the games you play either Jax or Diana. Both of which I consider much more of a threat late game. Let me guess you are one of those people that chase him? And you just won your last game vs him so is he now under powered?

Singed not a threat late game, hmm. I think he is the most deadliest mid-late game. And, no I don't chase him. He just get his Rylai's and he will just chase you and your team. But, yes I play Jax and Dianna to try and counter these Singed/DIanna combos I've been getting. And, sometimes my team-mates pick some of the most squishies champions, or we don't have ad. But, still, I guess that doesn't give me the right to complain. But, I have gotten These in my last 10 games: Singed with Dianna X2 games, Singed And Olaf Combo, Singed and Ryze combo, Malphite and Jax Combo, the other games I think I illegitimately lost, and I wont complain about that. But, I hope you have a good day summoner!

Edit: Grammar mistake.

naxidus 11-27-2012 06:28 PM

Don't forget the Renekton...he is as crazy as hell on this map.

I Eat Slippers 11-27-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxidus (Hozzászólás 31879339)
Don't forget the Renekton...he is as crazy as hell on this map.

Well, just bruisers in general, but singed is practically in his own "tier." The, "I can run into the whole team and do huge amounts of damage, and get out alive while my team mops up."