League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lack of female champs with ambiguous appearance. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2842759)

Aproned Devil 11-27-2012 10:50 AM

Lack of female champs with ambiguous appearance.
 
Kha'Zix - Male
Rengar - Male
Hecarim - Male
Ziggs - Male
Fizz - Male
Xerath - Male
Skarner - Male
Yorick - Male
Warwick - Male
Teemo - Male
Alistar - Male (It's a cow... So don't get up all on the masculine chest)
Heimerdinger - Male
Amumu - Male
Fiddlesticks - Male
Jax - Male
Karthus - Male
Kog'Maw - Male
Malphite - Male
Maokai - Male
Mordekaiser - Male
Nasus - Male
Renekton - Male
Nautilus - Male
Nocturne - Male
Rammus - Male
Rumble - Male
Kassadin - Male
Shaco - Male
Trundle - Male
Twitch - Male
Urgot - Male
Veigar - Male
Yorick - Male

Anivia - Female - Very pretty, not ugly at all

Blitzcrank - Neither
Cho'Gath - Neither

.... Where are all the female champs?

footfoe 11-27-2012 10:55 AM

it is a battle field after all. It should be expected to see more male fighters...

You want more animal like female champions. Very random. Go to the player concepts forum and draw up a sketch.

CerealBoxOfDoom 11-27-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FName (Hozzászólás 31865216)
Kha'Zix - Male
Rengar - Male
Hecarim - Male
Ziggs - Male
Fizz - Male
Xerath - Male
Skarner - Male
Yorick - Male
Warwick - Male
Teemo - Male
Alistar - Male (It's a cow... So don't get up all on the masculine chest)
Heimerdinger - Male
Amumu - Male
Fiddlesticks - Male
Jax - Male
Karthus - Male
Kog'Maw - Male
Malphite - Male
Maokai - Male
Mordekaiser - Male
Nasus - Male
Renekton - Male
Nautilus - Male
Nocturne - Male
Rammus - Male
Rumble - Male
Kassadin - Male
Shaco - Male
Trundle - Male
Twitch - Male
Urgot - Male
Veigar - Male
Yorick - Male

Anivia - Female - Very pretty, not ugly at all

Blitzcrank - Neither
Cho'Gath - Neither

.... Where are all the female champs?

blitz and cho are both female.
ezreal....

maokai is occasionally female

Tha Dynamite 11-27-2012 12:17 PM

A lot of the ones you listed do not have ambiguous appearances.
Just as examples. Kassadin, Warwick, Rengar and Nasus. What part of them says "ambiguous"?

What do you even mean by "ambiguous"? Because from your list, anything that isn't completely human and doesn't have boobs look ambiguous.

So you're just asking for more flat chested non-humans. Really? Who cares, other than you.
Dumb.

Btw, Tristnana and Poppy.

Cretinok 11-27-2012 12:30 PM

Like RamboRal said, many of the champs you listed dont seem ambiguous at all, many of them seem rather obvious to me.

Its pretty simple as we are dealing with Riot here. If it doesnt have boobs, its male.

EDIT: Cho'Gath would be male but then Riot would have to censor his massive shlong at six Feast stacks.

CalvinStorm 11-27-2012 12:32 PM

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

amˇbigˇuˇous/amˈbigyo͞oəs/

Adjective:

(of language) Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.

Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.

You basically just listed a bunch of humanoid type champs that aren't quite human or are anthromorphic. Nothing ambiguous there.

Cretinok 11-27-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalvinStorm (Hozzászólás 31868269)
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

amˇbigˇuˇous/amˈbigyo͞oəs/

Adjective:

(of language) Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.

Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.

You basically just listed a bunch of humanoid type champs that aren't quite human or are anthromorphic. Nothing ambiguous there.

Inconcievable

Darthnachox 11-27-2012 02:03 PM

Boobs sell this is a time tested and proven theory.

SentinelElite 11-27-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darthnachox (Hozzászólás 31871082)
Boobs sell this is a time tested and proven theory.

Part of the reason I originally picked Ashe as a main.

But in all seriousness, I feel like there are many far more pressing matters for riot than this, plus, nobody really thinks about that while playing a game. Seems unnecessary to me, but to each their own I guess.

RadiantPyrophore 11-27-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FName (Hozzászólás 31865216)
Kha'Zix - Male
Rengar - Male
Hecarim - !?!?
Ziggs - Male
Fizz - Male
Xerath - Male
Skarner - Male
Yorick - Male
Warwick - Male
Teemo - Male
Alistar - Male (It's a cow... So don't get up all on the masculine chest)
Heimerdinger - Male
Amumu - Male
Fiddlesticks - Genderless you fool.
Jax - Male
Karthus - Male
Kog'Maw - No, just no, indeterminate. Go to principal Koggie's office you poor child.
Malphite - Male
Maokai - Heterozygous.
Mordekaiser - That what it wants you to think.
Nasus - Male
Renekton - Male
Nautilus - Male
Nocturne - Living nightmare, either nonsexual or of a different gender than the norm.
Rammus - Male
Rumble - Male
Kassadin - Male
Shaco - Male
Trundle - Male
Twitch - Male
Urgot - Male
Veigar - Male
Yorick - Male

Anivia - Female - Very pretty, not ugly at all

Blitzcrank - Neither
Cho'Gath - Neither

.... Where are all the female champs?

Fixed, you nubcaekes.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:34 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc