League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2842196)

Christin 11-27-2012 05:03 AM

Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

I've got a simple solution to this Riot!

Well, what happens when someone trolls in a game? It's in champion select! All you would have to do is have a vote where if 3 (or 4) out of 5 of the players in a que on either team decide not to go forward with the game, then the champion select is simply cancelled!! No 30 minute temp bans, no agonizing games with odd compositions, and no... Well, less raging players lol

I feel so strongly about this topic that I've decided to make it a petition!! ...that's hopefully recognized by Riot! B]

If you wish to be a part of this petition, just post the word "Signed" below! Let the people know! DOWN WITH TROLLGAMES! :)

Ideas from petitioners:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNK4g (Hozzászólás 32550388)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman200111 (Hozzászólás 32412454)
Yeah but people always dodge if they get out picked if you fail at getting a good comp in selection due to the other team countering you then you are an idiot and deserve whats coming. Thats called strategy the other team outpicks or vice versa if I am on a team that counters the other I want to be able to play we out thought them and deserve it.
Just a thought

Quote:

Originally Posted by X Avatar X (Hozzászólás 32421275)
Sounds good until I am a person that gets thrown in with a 3 troll premade team just making and canceling games over and over again.

You both have excellent points... Maybe there could be some sort of point system of how many game-cancels you can vote for per day so people wouldn't just auto vote-disband when getting hard countered. Or maybe one of you have some of your own suggestions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeonova (Hozzászólás 33515611)
Good idea, I think it's better than a vote-kick system where you kick an individual player. In the situation of an individual kick system you end up with scenarios in which someone can be kicked for picking an unpopular champion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dane Belthound (Hozzászólás 33541647)
Agreed, we need vote system. In order to prevent people abusing it you do the following:

Require 4 man vote to kick someone. You will rarely see 4 people agree to kick someone who is not a troll or because they think the comp is bad. Will there be one or two people that think the comp is bad? Yes, but most people don't dodge because of that. Hell you will find it tough to surrender in a game when you are down 35 kills. 90% of the time you get the surrender vote cancelled 3v2. So please don't over exaggerate this. The majority of dodges come from avoiding trolls. Period. So yes, this would reduce the dodges.

Only have the vote system in solo/duo ranked. Not on in normals and of course not in 5 man ranked. Then you cannot have premades of 3 or 4 bullying queues. I also don't see riot using this as an excuse to not have a reporting system in place. You know how many times 4 mana queues in normals have threatened to report me falsely if I don't do what they want.

Please View and Support the Following Thread:
Taiidann's Thread
It has an alternate solution, it is my hope that if we get noticed enough that something ANYTHING will be done... We will put an end to troll games!

Sourjoe 11-27-2012 06:05 AM

I'm going to say yes to this. I didn't start playing ranked until recently and I had no idea what the term elo hell was. Well...I think I found it. I've been playing for a year now just in regular game, but I think in the last week alone I ran into more trolls and blatant feeders in ranked than I have in an entire year of regular games.

I wish I were joking.

And yes, 99% of these fail games fell apart at the champion select screen due to one person bringing down everyone else. Just ten minutes ago I tried to play a match with a player named TMI Yourcolor who spammed the word ***** in caps in the chat box not allowing anyone else to say anything, then insta locking Viktor with smite and clairvoyance. Now I have a 30 minute wait timer and he gets to continue to troll. Something seriously needs to be done about this it is unfair to us players who go at the game legitimately.

Signed.

JokySNB 11-27-2012 06:49 AM

Signed

Ramenhaus 11-27-2012 07:53 PM

Signed

Christin 11-28-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sourjoe (Hozzászólás 31859524)
I'm going to say yes to this. I didn't start playing ranked until recently and I had no idea what the term elo hell was. Well...I think I found it. I've been playing for a year now just in regular game, but I think in the last week alone I ran into more trolls and blatant feeders in ranked than I have in an entire year of regular games.

I wish I were joking.

And yes, 99% of these fail games fell apart at the champion select screen due to one person bringing down everyone else. Just ten minutes ago I tried to play a match with a player named TMI Yourcolor who spammed the word ***** in caps in the chat box not allowing anyone else to say anything, then insta locking Viktor with smite and clairvoyance. Now I have a 30 minute wait timer and he gets to continue to troll. Something seriously needs to be done about this it is unfair to us players who go at the game legitimately.

Signed.

Yep, this is exactly what I mean, it takes forever to get a game going, and too often a game that would start and be a good match is ruined cause of some random troll like that guy TMI Yourcolor!

Thanks for signing guys! Hope more people sign and this gets noticed! :)

WhiteNites 11-28-2012 06:33 PM

Signed

Cashmonayy 11-29-2012 11:02 AM

Signed

Frost Unit 11-30-2012 11:37 AM

Disagree. 3/5 to kick? That's ridiculous. It should instead be a report option, where either the person you report gets consequences, or the person who falsely reported gets consequences.

NorthenWolf 11-30-2012 12:07 PM

Signed.

Though I think there should be a Troll Solo Que mode. hey sometimes trolling is fun, but should be set aside from serious things like ranked.

Khimtha 11-30-2012 05:04 PM

signed.