League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Trouble in Kalamanda (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2841046)

Geokhan 11-26-2012 07:37 PM

Trouble in Kalamanda

Posted throughout the League and many inns and taverns are help wanted ads.

They read as follows:

Warriors and Mages of Valoran,

The League of Legends has heard rumors pertaining to unknown magical energy coming from Kalamanda. There may be hostile forces and Geokhan, Ambassador of the Brackern, is unable to personally investigate as he is currently ('yelling at daft bureaucrats' is crossed out rather excitedly and messily) attending the Council session related to the odd energy as he is the resident expert on Arachia and the Brackern. Geokhan is seeking to hire a group of warriors to seek out the cause of the magical energy and, if it is causing harm to the environment or the Brackern still dormant, to try to put an end to it. By any means necessary without harming the environment or the Brackern.

Please be aware that ANY city-state could be involved. Some are suspected more than others, but it could just as likely be a freak magical storm caused by the field Nexuses.

You will be compensated for your trouble and Geokhan will provide some equipment and supplies. More details will be provided as you arrive.

For more information and to accept the job, please report to Geokhan’s office in the Institute of War’s Ambassadorial Wing. It’s the small one with the annoying yordle secretary. Geokhan needs to send an investigation force by the third of the week, as such you have until then to meet Geokhan in his office.

((AKA, You got til Wednesday to show up here and post as if you came in. Good luck to you all. I hope I don't need to kill you, but understand death is possible and if you do something stupid or break the one rule Geokhan tells you not to break, then you dead.))

Ask Galio 11-26-2012 07:40 PM

((My summoner OC would be perfect for this, but unfortunately, classes never relent upon us poor students. I may need to sit this one out, depending on the participation level here. If not, I will submit my OC on Wednesday. Oh, and 'Brakern' is spelled 'Brackern', for future reference.))

Geokhan 11-26-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Galio (Hozzászólás 31846888)
((My summoner OC would be perfect for this, but unfortunately, classes never relent upon us poor students. I may need to sit this one out, depending on the participation level here. If not, I will submit my OC on Wednesday. Oh, and 'Brakern' is spelled 'Brackern', for future reference.))

((Could've sworn I spelled it that way the first time and got told different....and I got a full cast anyway....sorry.))

Colonel qt 11-26-2012 07:48 PM

Anayo enters the yordle's office with utmost confidence. He doesn't waste much time going up to the yordle and asking.

"I heard about the task force that's being sent out and I would like to apply. May I speak to Geokhan please?"

Emperor Titus 11-26-2012 07:49 PM

Titus enters the office, itching for an adventure. His experience in Piltover has not been a nice one and hopefully joining another one can give him the life that he needs that Bandle City doesn't usually offer. He approaches to the yordle secretary and asks:

Hey, ho! Do you know where this "Geokhan" is?

Tentorer 11-26-2012 07:52 PM

Rothus was enjoying his tea when he noticed an ad. He skimmed through the ad until he came to the word compensated. After making sure Janetti would be taken care of, he made his way to the Ambassadorial Wing of the Institute of War. After getting lost a few times, Rothus found Geokhan's office. He spoke quickly to the Yordle. "Okay to get to the point, I came to find this Geokhan person where is he?" His eyes shone brightly as he was finally going to see some real adventure.

Ask Galio 11-26-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 31846938)
((Could've sworn I spelled it that way the first time and got told different....and I got a full cast anyway....sorry.))

((Oh, sign-ups already went by? Not a problem, didn't know that.))

Colonel qt 11-26-2012 07:57 PM

((Well this is escalating quickly....))

SmileyDemon 11-26-2012 08:31 PM

Magic...Magic seemed to be the answer for everything on this planet. Its only been a few days since her arrival here and already Alanila was sick of the place. Why Kayle or Morgana would commit their souls for a thousand years to this hellish Runeterra was beyond her. The politics of the region deadlocked outcomes behind false peaces and dark alliances. Injustice and corruption runs rampant throughout the so called League. Alanila surmised that their hatred for each other must have been strong enough to overlook all of this for but a chance at more power. Her first few days at the Institute taxed all of Alanila's self control. She saw countless illegal infractions and was always a hairsbreadth from running lawbreakers through with her swords point. The summoners offered the same deal to her which she violently refused and avoided any questions she asked about her kindred. Indeed the adjutants she was dealing with seemed to be running her in circles before a particular virtuous one gave her a break. The summoner told her of an ambassador committee that could help with absolving Kayle and Morgana of their needless blood oath but only after it reaches the floor for discussion. The summoner went on to tell her of a problem that has taken up much of the committees time regarding reports of unknown magical energy coming from Kalamanda. The issue was being spearheaded by Geokhan, Ambassador to the Brackern. With her goal laid out before her Alanila sets out to resolve this issue.
--------
Alanila walked down the halls of the Institute with her wings folded at her sides. In her hands was a common language book in Angelic that the adjutants had given her as only summoners could telepathically speak to her as she did not yet know the language of Runeterra. Her blue angelic armor shined even in the dim halls of the institute. Her helm lay shrouded within her belt sash allowing her blonde hair to fall along the curve of her pauldrons as she walked. She hoped that she was going the right direction and was happy to see Geokhan's name above an entryway. She was surprised to see a little creature behind a desk as she entered because before she left the Summoning Wing of the institute they told her that summoner Geokhan possessed a yordle secretary. She did not know what a yordle was but assumed that this was one of them. Others were crowded around the little creature so Alanila decided to wait in the entryway.

Aproxima 11-27-2012 01:25 AM

Éclair was already standing by the inner side of the doors of the office for some time, but was left unnoticed as a master asssasin. She was here on the behalf of one of her countless employers who demanded her services, but she may follow her own personal desires as well if she has the opportunity.
She noticed those many creatures even though she had closed eyes so they wouldn't reveal her. Finally she decided to let her presence be known to others. The Noxian assassin opened her golden eyes and spoke " So it seems we all are here for the same reason. "
She looked at her future allies, she knew their files, but there was someone new among them.