League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Please Review This Case (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2840930)

killshaco 11-26-2012 06:58 PM

Please Review This Case
 
Thank you :)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5985899/#nogo

edit: Let's see if a Rioteer can reevaluate this.

Luna Eterne 11-26-2012 07:03 PM

Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P

killshaco 11-26-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Eterne (Hozzászólás 31845546)
Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P

Definitely showing arrogance that first game. But it wasn't a bad performance. Can you tell me what case you're talking about?

Kinvaras666 11-26-2012 07:17 PM

you welcome.

killshaco 11-26-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 31846087)
you welcome.

Any feedback? :)

Lord Ferret 11-26-2012 07:26 PM

Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters

killshaco 11-26-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Ferret (Hozzászólás 31846408)
Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters

Indeed, game 1 was the worst verbal game. But not anything I see worth banning. Looks like EZ reported since he wasn't getting honored.

Getsuei 11-26-2012 08:44 PM

I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.

Daturah 12-01-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getsuei (Hozzászólás 31849038)
I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.

I have contacted them, and they have told me that I need to improve my behavior and follow the Summoner's Code in order to avoid further bans. But their context was that I was banned by the Tribunal, so therefore I need to improve my behavior. I am let down.

They have redirected me to the forums, so I am going to try to find a red to review this...

Synthesse 12-01-2012 01:15 PM

This ban was completely undeserved IMO


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:39 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc