League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why is Teemo not viable in competitive? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2838345)

Bobbunny 11-25-2012 07:34 PM

Why is Teemo not viable in competitive?

Why not? My friend says it's cause he brings nothing to a team fight, not like blinding the AD carry and shredding a squishy means anything.

Also, how does Teemo counter Darius? Pull range > AA range no?

Tsabo 11-25-2012 07:48 PM

Naturally squishy, low range, low damage, 0 team fight presence, all he brings to the table are his shrooms, not enough to be viable.

Oh, right, the Global Taunt.

H0p0nP0p 11-25-2012 08:22 PM

Idk about this viable for competitive play or not. IMO n e champ is viable in the right build and team comp.

With that said, I've seen some ap teemo wreck faces at end games. His cd's r fair short, they hit hard, and his mines r very effective defense mechanisms.

He's got his + and -. Just depends on player

JackDarkTemplar 11-25-2012 08:30 PM

Well, if I would ever say about the most noob champs in LoL -When I say noob, I mean a champ in that ANYONE would be good at- would be Teemo and the Darius.
Teemo, is APC, wards the entire map, I build him with lots of magic penetration and I become a tank killer. Teemo is not that good as ADC, but he can do either solo top and mid lanes as well; but I think he's a better solo top, than a mid.
What else can I say? Well, his damage is op, he can easily get fed, his third skill ks a lot, and his ulti is excelent if you know how to use it.

Flushdoggy 11-26-2012 12:57 AM

You guys obviously haven't seen The Rain Man use Teemo in a tournament when he was on TSM.

Bobbunny 11-26-2012 05:55 PM

Bump
?

Zombiemaster 11-26-2012 06:16 PM

He's strong as a counterpick in top lane and can shut down many top lane picks with his poison harass, but other than that he's not all that strong. Outside of blinding the enemy ADC, he doesn't bring much to teamfights due to his short range. Trying to place your shrooms down in the middle of a teamfight because you pretty much have to place one in the middle of the enemy team for it to be effective, but that's suicide.

Also, Teemo's AA range is longer than Darius' pull range, not the other way around. If you don't believe it, try this out yourself. Have Teemo attack Darius at max AA range and have Darius try to pull Teemo. It won't work.

Seachy 11-26-2012 08:22 PM

I like how people state Teemo's flaws when they're either over-exaggerated or just plain ignorant. The furry little ******* is balanced but he is niche. BEST used as a counterpick to shut down an adc or bruiser and even certain AP mids....

ImpTaimer 11-26-2012 09:37 PM

Tanky Dash/Flash Meta.

Teemo isn't inherently tanky, nor does he have a dash mechanic.

Don't bring him unless it's to counter-pick or your team knows why you're picking him and adjusts their strategy for it.

CamaHa 11-26-2012 09:48 PM

Unless u wanna split push top all game becaue teemo is horrible in teamfights